Dr. Neil Bhayani, MD

Dr. Neil Bhayani, MD

Complex General Surgical Oncology  |

Dr. Neil Bhayani, MD is a complex general surgical oncology doctor who practices in Torrance, CA. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

Association of South Bay Surgeons

• HealthPlus Amerigroup
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Meritain Health

Learn about Dr. Bhayani

See how frequently Dr. Bhayani performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
high
Pancreatic Cancer
Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Bhayani's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Complex General Surgical Oncology

• Gallbladder Cancer
  • Gallbladder Diseases
  • Gallbladder and Biliary Tract Cancer
  • Gastrinoma
  • Gastroenterologic Cancer (Colon, Stomach, Esophageal, Liver)
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastroparesis

• Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Open Diaphragmatic and-or Paraesophageal Hiatal Hernia Repair
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Open Tumor Ablation, Liver
  • Pancreatectomy (incl. Pancreas Transplant and Whipple Procedure)
  • Port Placements or Replacements
  • Splenectomy
  • Splenectomy and Splenorrhaphy

No malpractice history found for California.

• The Johns Hopkins University
  • Foregut and Minimally Invasive Surgery Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Hepato-Pancreatic-Biliary & Surgical Oncology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Masters Of Health Sciences In Clinical Investigation At Johns Hopkins Public Health
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Bhayani has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati

Dr. Bhayani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bhayani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bhayani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bhayani to family and friends
Dr. Bhayani's Performance
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Bhayani was the flawless professional I had hoped for. He briefed me thoroughly prior to the surgery and explained his additional expertise in the area of Gallbladder. He has superior communication skills. I also asked him if he would remove an additional cyst I had so I did not have to go through this twice. His staff took care of insurance paperwork and it was done perfectly. The good news is the surgery wounds healed very fast and were not a problem for me.
Fullerton, CA |
What a nice man and surgeon. Would use again and highly recommend for anyone looking for a surgeon.
in Redondo Beach, CA |
Dr. Bhayani is the absolute best surgeon ever! He is kind and very much in tune to the patient's feelings. All surgeries make me nervous and Dr. Bhayani spent time with me to answer all my questions to put me at ease. He is patient and understanding. My surgery was a breeze. I had my gallbladder removed and he did an excellent job. I had heard horror stories about the scars and not being able to eat like before. I have had zero problems since my surgery and my scars all healed up very nicely.
in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA |
I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Neil Bhayani to family and friends. Aside from being an extremely competent physician, he has a compassion for his patients and a bedside manner that is unsurpassed by any other doctor I have ever worked with. He helped me through some very difficult times.
in Torrance CA |
Dr Bhayani was Great! He made me feel at ease due to i was very nervous & As it turned out i needed emergency surgery to removey appendix. Also He made sure i was of good health before he sent me home from the hospital. Thank you Dr Bhayani
in Torrance, CA |
Dr Bhayani is a wonderful person and great doctor. We talked before surgery and he answered all my questions. The day of surgery I was not scared or nervous. I knew I was in good hands.He kept his word. I healed fast and had very little pain. I will recommend him to anyone that asks. Thank you Dr Bhayani
in Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA |
Dr. Bhayani perform colon cancer surgery on my wife. I am a pastor and deal with lots of medical people. Dr. Bhayani was outstanding, competent but most importantly truly cared about us. The surgery was very successful due to his great skill. I would encourage anyone needing his service to have great confidence in his medical knowledge and also his personal manner.
in Inglewood, CA |
Kind, courteous, professional and knowledgeable.
Torrance,CA |
I would most definitely recommend Dr. Bhayani to other patients. He had a calm, kind manner about him that was very reassuring to me. My health issue was causing me great concern, and anxiety. He thoroughly explained my condition, and what would take place with my upcoming surgery. He greatly reduced my fears. I went into surgery with full confidence, knowing I had a very skilled, professsional doctor.
in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA |
I had a Nissen fundoplication to fix severe GERD that has plagued me for over 10 years. I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Bhayani to complete this surgery. He took the time to answer every question, go through every possible complication, and made sure I understood the procedure completely before proceeding. The level of care I received went above and beyond, and his professionalism and knowledge left me feeling completely at ease. I would recommend Dr. Bhayani as he has helped me so much!
in Yuma, AZ |
My experience with Dr. Bhayani was the best I have ever experienced in a long time. He has so much compassion for his pacentices. He takes the time to explain everything you need to know and all the option that you have, and explains it so you can understand. I live out of town and would make the trip to Torrance if I ever needed medical treatment in his field. He treated my Mother with the utmost care and kindness. Thank you so much Dr. Bhayani.
in Redondo Beach, CA |
I had complete confidence about my colon resection surgery after meeting with Dr. Bhayani. His explanation about the procedure was thorough and I had a very good understanding about the surgery and the recovery.
in Carson, CA |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Bhayani! He has Great bedside manners and is very descriptive when it comes explaining the procedure the aftercare etc.. My daughter forgot to ask him some questions before we left so she contacted him right away left message with MA and once MA called back instead of her giving me the info Dr. Bhayani hopped on the phone immediately and explained each answer to my questions I had for him. My family and I are very happy with my Care under Dr. Bhayani!
Lomita, CA |
Excellent bedside manner, friendly, confident, knowledgeable.
in Torrance, CA |
My experience with Dr. Bhayani has been glowingly positive. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. After determining that a standard surgical treatment is contraindicated for me due to another existing condition, he referred me to an out-of-network provider for an alternative procedure that my health plan considered as investigational and denied. Over the next 6 months, he spent time supporting me appeal this denial, which was finally overturned by the DMHC through IMR. Thank you
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Bhayani is the best! We had our first consultation on January 14, 2016. Simply by reviewing the CT scan and MRI's we brought with us, he was able to inform us that I did not have a mass in my pancreas that could possibly be malignant as originally diagnosed by doctors in Las Vegas. You can imagine what a relief it was to hear this good news. Subsequent surgery by Dr. Bhayani to remove the cyst from my pancreas eliminated frequent abdominal pain I had for many years.
in Redondo Beach, CA |
Dr Bhayani treated me for a double inguinal hernia in early 2016 that had been diagnosed by my GP. During the office visit, he confirmed the diagnosis, explained the surgery, the recovery, and the expected outcome. The surgery went as planned and I was back home the same day as expected. My recovery was very fast. In a week, I was back to work (desk job). In a month, I had completely recovered with little restrictions. I am very happy with Dr Bhayani?s care and the outcome of the surgery.
in Torrance, CA |
Dr. Bhayani and I met under an emergency situation due to a gallbladder that needed to be extracted. I usually like to get a professional referral but under the circumstances I had no way or time to do my research. As a result, I was very nervous about the procedure. However, upon meeting Dr. Bhayani before the surgery, I soon came to realize that I was in competent and expert hands.
in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA |
Dr. Bhayani was very informative when first meeting with me in the hospital about my pending surgery. Due to a very busy surgery schedule that day I was made comfortable until Dr. Bhayani had an opening later that evening. The OR staff was very complimentary about Dr.Bhayani skill as a surgeon which put me at ease before going in. He came to visit with me the next morning to check on how I was doing. His office staff was helpful after I had been release and in setting up a follow up appointment
in Lawndale, CA |
Dr. Bhayani was very confident, supportive, knowledgeable, and honest. He let me know all the risks involved in the surgery while assuring me that I wouldn't have to worry about any unforeseen outcomes.
Have you seen Dr. Neil Bhayani, MD?
Are you Dr. Bhayani?