Dr. Neil J. Atlin, DO

Dr. Neil J. Atlin, DO

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology | Male | 56 years old

64 reviews| Leave a review

Complex Pain & Wellness by Dr. Neil J. Atlin is a new type of pain management clinic committed to providing personalized care with a human touch.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Atlin's Experience

See how Dr. Atlin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Atlin

Dr. Atlin accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Atlin has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Atlin
Dr. Atlin's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (59)
Dr. Atlin Says:

I appreciate all my patients for providing honest feedback about my services and experiences in my medical offices. Your feedback is vary valued to me and my staff on continuous improvement and commitment to our Patients. If there are any questions or concerns about experience in my office please feel free to contact me directly at my office number 469-828-1692.

in Lewisville, TX |
I think Dr Atlin is a great compassionate Dr that takes the time to listen to you and really cares about your pain and I would recommend
Kaufman, texas |
He was stright to the point when were talking. He told me exactly what he would be doing.
in Garland, TX |
Dr. Atlin, is the reason I even have a life today! Would follow him anywhere!! After 2 yrs of severe unbearable pain I finally met Dr.Atlin. He Immediately addressed my issues, for the first time in 2 years. I felt like someone understood my pain! I've seen him for 14 yrs.now. I wouldn't trust any other doctor to operate on me after the 21 stitch scar that started this RSD,now full body RSD. He is my ANGEL ON EARTH! I'm not pain free, I am disabled, I have a life again! Thanks to Dr. Atlin!!!
in Dallas, TX |
This is honestly the first time I have met the most honest and caring doctor. He will provide the patient with honest answers and will treat you with respect and treatment that you actually require. Even though I did not need to continue with the treatment, I will be coming back to this Doctor if there is ever a need. I strongly, strongly recommend him to anyone who is seeking a Doctor for their pain relief. Will not be disappointed.
in Dallas,Texas |
Dr. Atlin has been a life saver for me to continue to keep working. He is an excellent listener & always tries to help me with my arthritis pain. I would recommend him to anyone I know. His staff is always very plesant & helpful.
in Colbert, OK |
I developed RSD/CRPS while recovering from an injury in 1997. Trying to find information on the condition and proper treatment was difficult. Over the next two unbearable years, I went through almost as many doctors as I did procedures trying to get my pain under control. I found Dr. Neil Atlin and have been under his care since 1999. I attribute him with not only teaching me about my condition, getting my pain to a tolerable level but also helping me achieve a functional life with pain.
in Carrollton, TX |
Dr. Atlin is a highly qualified, experienced, and knowledgeable doctor, However, his rough bedside manner makes me uncomfortable in his presence as well as his lack of respect for me, the patient. I am very hesitant to bring up any issues I may have. Additionally, the long, unnecessary wait to see him when I have an appointment is uncalled for. I have waited as long as 4 hours after my appointed time to be seen by him..
Have you seen Dr. Neil J. Atlin, DO?
Are you Dr. Atlin?

Compare Dr. Atlin

Dr. Atlin says...

Complex Pain & Wellness Centers LLC, Founder Dr. Atlin, has over 20 years experience in the treatment of chronic pain in Dallas, TX. His special interest is Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, RSD).

Dr. Atlin completed his residency in anesthesiology and fellowship in pain medicine at the Mount Sinai Hospital and School of Medicine in NY, NY. Dr. Atlin is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Management as recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties. He has served as a medical consultant for the Medtronic Neurologic Division and has successfully implemented implantable therapies (spinal cord stimulation and targeted spinal pump therapy) throughout his professional career. His main approach, however, continues to include a holistic comprehensive evaluation in order to optimize medical outcomes as measured by improved quality of life (QOL).

Dr. Atlin's Care Philosophy

Dr. Atlin says...

At Complex Pain & Wellness, we place pain conditions into three distinct, but often overlapping categories, based on its origin. These categories include Neuropathic (nerves), Somatic (bone or soft tissue) and Visceral (internal organs).

Once your pain has been categorized, we then investigate the cause of your condition, which may stem from personal and occupational injuries, motor vehicle accidents as well as sports and recreational pain or injuries. We evaluate and treat new conditions as well as existing conditions, even for those who have unresolved pain from previous medical providers and clinics.

Dr. Atlin says...

Chronic pain more than six months in duration requires a holistic approach towards its proper diagnosis and treatment. Patient education with attention to sleep is offered prior to interventional procedures.

A three step plan will be applied to your pain disorder which will include a comprehensive evaluation looking at social and psychological features as they relate to your pain. Testing for DNA, food allergy, and toxicology gives your physician at CP&W a more thorough understanding as to your diagnosis and subsequent treatment plan.

Dr. Atlin says...

Dr. Atlin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Atlin has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Atlin's Board Certifications

Completed in 1988

Mt Sinai Medical Center

Hobart College

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Atlin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Atlin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology