Interventional Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Neil Atlin, DO
Complex Pain & Wellness Centers LLC, Founder Dr. Atlin, has over 20 years experience in the treatment of chronic pain in Dallas, TX. His special interest is Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, RSD). Dr. Atlin completed his residency in anesthesiology and fellowship in pain medicine at the Mount Sinai Hospital and School of Medicine in NY, NY. Dr. Atlin is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Management as recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties. He has served as a medical consultant for the Medtronic Neurologic Division and has successfully implemented implantable therapies (spinal cord stimulation and targeted spinal pump therapy) throughout his professional career. His main approach, however, continues to include a holistic comprehensive evaluation in order to optimize medical outcomes as measured by improved quality of life (QOL).

16800 Dallas Pkwy Ste 190

Dallas, TX 75248

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • HAP Insurance
  • Health Net
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Atlin

Complex Pain & Wellness by Dr. Neil J. Atlin is a new type of pain management clinic committed to providing personalized care with a human touch.

Dr. Atlin's Experience

Dr. Atlin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Mt Sinai Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Atlin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Atlin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Atlin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Atlin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Atlin to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Atlin Says:

I appreciate all my patients for providing honest feedback about my services and experiences in my medical offices. Your feedback is very valued to me and my staff and aids in our efforts for continuous improvement and commitment to our Patients. If there are any questions or concerns about your patient experience in my office please feel free to contact me directly at my office number 469-828-1692.

Dr. Atlin's Performance
    GOOD
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr. Arlin is an super, amazing professional, and caring doctor..He goes over and above fighting for his patients against a corrupt system of workers comp. insurance companies that try to deny treatment and to his patients...
in Plano |
took 5 weeks to get an appt. Upon arrival took another 35 minutes before receptionist asked me to fill out paperwork which leaned towards weeding out addicts than addressing me the patient. Upon providing response I was asked to take a cup and go outside the office to a bathroom and provide a urine sample. After providing the sample you have to walk back through the waiting room with your urine. Classy. 35 minutes later the receptionist asked for payment for my visit. Again, classy.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Atlin is very kind, knowledge and a wonderful person.
in Lewisville, TX |
I think Dr Atlin is a great compassionate Dr that takes the time to listen to you and really cares about your pain and I would recommend
Kaufman, texas |
He was stright to the point when were talking. He told me exactly what he would be doing.
in Garland, TX |
Dr. Atlin, is the reason I even have a life today! Would follow him anywhere!! After 2 yrs of severe unbearable pain I finally met Dr.Atlin. He Immediately addressed my issues, for the first time in 2 years. I felt like someone understood my pain! I've seen him for 14 yrs.now. I wouldn't trust any other doctor to operate on me after the 21 stitch scar that started this RSD,now full body RSD. He is my ANGEL ON EARTH! I'm not pain free, I am disabled, I have a life again! Thanks to Dr. Atlin!!!
in Dallas, TX |
This is honestly the first time I have met the most honest and caring doctor. He will provide the patient with honest answers and will treat you with respect and treatment that you actually require. Even though I did not need to continue with the treatment, I will be coming back to this Doctor if there is ever a need. I strongly, strongly recommend him to anyone who is seeking a Doctor for their pain relief. Will not be disappointed.
in Dallas,Texas |
Dr. Atlin has been a life saver for me to continue to keep working. He is an excellent listener & always tries to help me with my arthritis pain. I would recommend him to anyone I know. His staff is always very plesant & helpful.
in Colbert, OK |
I developed RSD/CRPS while recovering from an injury in 1997. Trying to find information on the condition and proper treatment was difficult. Over the next two unbearable years, I went through almost as many doctors as I did procedures trying to get my pain under control. I found Dr. Neil Atlin and have been under his care since 1999. I attribute him with not only teaching me about my condition, getting my pain to a tolerable level but also helping me achieve a functional life with pain.
in Carrollton, TX |
Dr. Atlin is a highly qualified, experienced, and knowledgeable doctor, However, his rough bedside manner makes me uncomfortable in his presence as well as his lack of respect for me, the patient. I am very hesitant to bring up any issues I may have. Additionally, the long, unnecessary wait to see him when I have an appointment is uncalled for. I have waited as long as 4 hours after my appointed time to be seen by him..
Have you seen Dr. Neil Atlin, DO?
Are you Dr. Atlin?

Health Alliance
  • Health Net
    Tricare
    Tricare
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Hospitals where Dr. Atlin has admitting privileges