Dr. Neha Singh, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery ·  Female · Age 31

Dr. Singh

Podiatric Medical Partners of Texas, Division of Drs. Schechter and Singh

1105 Central Expy N Ste 2300 Allen, TX 75013

Dr. Neha Singh, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Allen, TX. She specializes in podiatric foot & ankle surgery, podiatry, and more.

Dr. Singh accepts

Dr. Singh accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
HealthSmart
Superior HealthPlan

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Singh's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Sever's Disease
  • Tendon Injuries
  • Tendonitis
  • Wart Treatment

Dr. Neha Singh is a native Texan, born and raised in Coppell. She earned her Bachelor's of Science degree from the University of Texas at Dallas with a combined degree in Biology and Business, graduating Magna Cum Laude. She received her 4-year Medic...

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

Dr. Singh?
Dr. Singh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Neha Singh, DPM
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Neha Singh is amazing! I visited her office due to an ankle issues/pain on my right foot. She has fantastic bedside manner and spent ample amount of time with me explaining the foot deformity and what the possible solutions to correction might be. If you are having any foot or ankle issues I highly recommend Dr. Singh!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Singh, DPM?
I went to see Dr. Singh about a long term issue with my big toe nail that had turned into an immediate, needs-to-be-dealt-with-now PROBLEM. I was able to get a quick appointment even though it was Thanksgiving week. Dr. Singh was a real pleasure to deal with-throughly explained the alternatives and her recommendation, answered all of my questions, and then very, very competently dealt with the problem, all mixed with real Texas friendliness. Two weeks out, problem gone for good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Singh, DPM?
Excellent care from Dr. Singh. Barely could walk on initial visit. Her regimen for me had me walking in w/no pain within 2 wks. I had this about 3 yrs ago & went to another doctor & it took almost a year to clear it up. I highly recommend Dr. Singh for any foot issues you may have. Very personable & caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Singh, DPM?
Dr. Singh explained the procedure options to correct my bunion that was complicated by arthritis. She took the time to discuss the options so that I could make an informed decision on which procedure to select. She and her staff shepherded me from pre-op decisions through recovery. Thanks to her and her staff I am back in the gym and have started jogging again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Singh, DPM?
I was referred to Dr.Singh by a family friend and she was a lifesaver from the start. Her understanding of what was going on and input on how to reduce my Achilles pain was immediately felt the next morning. Over the next few months, I followed her directions and the pain continued to fade. I now utilize stretching for any periodic tightness and shoe inserts (orthotics) for proper support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Singh, DPM?
I was suffering from severe foot pain and was referred to Dr. Singh by my primary care physician. I was able to schedule an appointment within a few days without a problem. I'm now walking without pain all thanks to Dr. Singh.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Singh, DPM?
Review: Dr. Singh is the best. She spends a lot of time with her patients and really cares. Seems to be really up-to-date with new procedures and techniques. Would definitely recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Singh, DPM?
Dr. Singh is the best. I cannot Express enough superlatives to describe her. Personally, professionally or any other criteria, she is quite literally the best that I have ever encountered. I would emphatically and wholeheartedly endorse her. What a gem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Singh, DPM?
Dr. Singh was wonderful with my teenage son. He was a bit nervous about removing his ingrown toenails and she made him feel very comfortable with the procedure! Thanks Dr. Singh
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Singh, DPM?
Dr. Singh is the only doctor I’ll go to for my ankle. I don’t usually trust doctors, but she made me feel comfortable and explained everything on my X-ray to me. She told me I might need surgery, but we could try a shot first. She gave me a shot in my ankle, and it has helped a lot. I am actually running again when before my ankle would get swollen from just walking. Thanks Dr. Singh!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Singh, DPM?
Dr. Singh is really nice and professional. She helped me with my flat feet and bunion. She is very knowledgeable, and I would recommend to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Singh, DPM?
I went to Dr. Singh as a recommendation from my co-worker. She was very thorough and explained what was causing the pain and what my treatment options were. I have a Tailor's bunion and had bursitis from it being inflamed. She gave me a shot that has really helped. She also spent a lot of time explaining the surgery to fix my Tailor's bunion in detail.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Singh, DPM?
Dr. Singh and her staff are very personable. Dr. Singh takes time to listen to my concerns and answers my questions so that I understand. Excellent service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Singh, DPM?
Dr. Singh has a gentle hand and spirit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Singh, DPM?
Dr. Singh is very professional and her "bedside" manner is excellent and very refreshing. Dr. Singh shows concern and compassion to help her patients with their issues or problems, explaining the medical findings and the diagnosis of addressing those issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Singh, DPM?
Dr Singh took care of my foot/nail problem professionally and quickly. I would recommend anyone to use Dr. Singh.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Singh, DPM?
I had a great experience with Dr. Singh! She did a thorough examination and walked me through my conditions and solutions in a very kind and empathetic way. The office itself was very comfortable and the staff did a great job at keeping the appointment efficient. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Singh, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Singh?

Podiatric Medical Partners of Texas, Division of Drs. Schechter and Singh

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Singh treats patients.