Dr. Neha Rickson, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Dr. Neha Rickson, MD
Dr. Neha Rickson, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Maitland, FL. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Rickson is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center and Florida Hospital Orlando.

Dr. Rickson's Experience

See how Dr. Rickson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rickson

Dr. Rickson accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Rickson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rickson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rickson to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Rickson's Performance
Atlanta, GA |
I had an awful experience with the office regarding scheduling and requesting bloodwork. Even when the bloodwork was ordered and the results came back there was no action to correct the issue and new bloodwork was ordered. Over a year with the office and my thyroid levels were not corrected or maintained. I would not recommend this office under any condition.
Orlando, FL |
I have been a patient of this office for almost 4yrs and couldn't be happier with the care I receive. Dr. Rickson helped me get my thyroid levels in order after being under the care of another physician's office who was over treating me with medication. She listened to my concerns about my health and we worked out a plan of action. I haven't been happier. The in house lab and ultrasound makes this location a one stop shop and something that not all offices offer. I highly recommend this office.
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Rickson's bedside manner and patient quality of care is absolutely awful. She was unprofessional on multiple occasions, as well as her nursing assistants. I believe she does not do adequate chart reviews, exams, and definitely does not listen to the patient. The office itself is a war zone, constant issues, mistakes and wrongful billing/charging. No call backs EVER or any communication from both the doctor and the staff.
Maitland, FL |
One of the worst doctors I've ever seen. She was rude, did not listen, and was terribly condescending. My second visit was to review blood tests / lab results. Dr. Rickson partially stepped into the exam room, handed me the lab results, and said "your results looks normal". She did not go over the results, did not explain anything, and had zero sympathy and obviously no time to even step into the exam room and close the door like a professional.
Orlando, FL |
Didn't get proper care and she doesn't seem to care about making you feel better. I ended up going to my go to get the care I needed. If your in the scientific range don't expect her to do anything to help. She was very nice and pleasant though.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Rickson is personable and takes time to answer questions and explain things to you.
in Orlando, FL |
Amazing doctor! She helped me quickly diagnose Graves & Hashimotos Disease, assisted me with treatment options and thoroughly went over every concern and fear I had with each option (several times in fact). As a breastfeeding stay at home Mom she made sure I knew of the concerns regarding treatment and medication. I was able to confidently proceed with the best treatment for my family and I and am recovering great! She never made me feel like my concerns were invalid. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
in Mount Dora, FL |
VERY DISAPPOINTED $227 for 10min. self pay/1hr away, very condescending, wanted to run MORE lab work & I need 2 set up another appt & pay $170 to discuss my labs because calling me & letting me know based on my labs if I need to be on medication or not is to much to ask. Something your NURSE could easily do. Do I really need to take a day off work for you to call in a prescription?? Guess I will take my labs result to a Dr. that will to treat me like a human & not a $ $ign. #notacowstopmilking
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Rickson is a great physician. I started seeing her early on in my first pregnancy for a newly diagnosed medical condition and she was wonderful. She always took the time with me to completely understand everything that was going on with my body and how we were treating it. I feel very fortunate to have had her care for me during that difficult time and to still be under her care now.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr Rickson absolutely gives you her full attention and talks WITH you about your care plan. She doesn't pursue a course of action unless you both agree; not too aggressive not too conservative. She is very cognizant of your comfort level. Dr Rickson is also available through the patient portal and takes a personal interest in me meeting my health goals. WOW. She is on top of the newest medications and explains how they work + side effects. I haven't felt this good in years. Highly Recommend
Have you seen Dr. Neha Rickson, MD?
Are you Dr. Rickson?

Compare Dr. Rickson

Dr. Rickson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Rickson has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rickson's Board Certifications

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Tumor: Other than Malignant

Graduated in 2005

Completed in 2006

Completed in 2008

Completed in 2010

Dr. Rickson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rickson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism