Dr. Neh Onumah, MD

Dr. Neh Onumah, MD

Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Neh Onumah, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in East Windsor, NJ. She has been practicing for 20 years.

339 Princeton Hightstown Rd Bldg A

East Windsor, NJ 08512

• Amerihealth
  • EmblemHealth
  • MagnaCare
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Onumah

See how frequently Dr. Onumah performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Scabies
high
Nail and Nail Bed Infection
Varicose Veins

Dr. Onumah's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

Dr. Onumah does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Birthmark
  • Dermatitis
  • Dermatitis Due to Drugs
  • Hair Loss
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection
  • Skin Discoloration
  • Skin Infections
  • Varicose Veins

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Temple University College Of Arts and Sciences
  • Columbia Presby Ctr-Ny Presby Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Yale New Haven Health System
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Onumah has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Onumah has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Onumah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Onumah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Onumah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Onumah to family and friends
Dr. Onumah's Performance
in Robbinsville, NJ |
Dr. Onumah is very educated, brilliant and sweet. Phenomenal Doctor she is. It's a blessing knowing her. I started going to Dr. Onumah in June 2015 and I have to say thanks be to God. I've seen many other doctors, but they were no help. When I met Dr. Onumah she knew exactly what to do. My face had very bad acne and I also had facial hair that wasn't lady like. Dr. Onumah put me on acne treatment and it was a success, no pimple to this day. I started my laser treatment and it too is a success.
in Millstone Township, NJ |
I'm so glad I started going to Dr. Onumah! On a routine visit, she found an atypical mole and immediately removed it. I have had routine skin checks before with other doctors but she was so thorough with the exam and I'm glad. I am being treated for mild rosacea and the attention and care is excellent. I have learned so much about proper skin care! I will continue going to Dr. Onumah and recommend her services to my family as well.
in Plainsboro |
Highly recommend her! I went in for my laser hair removal and acne treatments. Due to my pre-existing hormonal problems (PCOS), I was suffering from excess facial hair and acne around my face and neck. Dr O was able to control the acne with her diagnostics, stabilize the hormones, and help stop my facial hair growth as well! Simply the best!
in West Windsor Township |
I have been a patient of Dr. Onumah for the past three years. Praise is a word only reserved for her. As a patient with severe acne, Dr. Onumah created a highly effective treatment plan on my first visit that I still follow to this day. I recently started laser hair removal, and after just a few sessions I can already see a great improvement. I highly recommend Dr. Onumah as she is knowledgable, compassionate, and professional.
in Millstone, NJ |
If you are looking for a dermatologist who spends time with you, explains the pathophysiology behind your presentation then Dr. Onumah is perfect for you. She emphasized the importance of compliance and outlined a detailed regimen including what make-up brand to use. I am thrilled beyond belief. Dr. Onumah is compassionate, dedicated, and lives for her patients. As a doctor in training, I aspire to have bedside manners like her. One of the best decisions I made - you will not leave disappointed!
in Monroe, NJ |
Dr. Onumah is very personable. I was pleasantly surprised that she was truly interested in me. She took the time to listen to my concerns, answer my questions and outline what I needed to do at home. Since being under Dr. Onumah's care, I have received numerous unsolicited compliments in regards to how healthy and clear my skin is. As a result, I have recommended Dr. Onumah to family and friends and many have become patients. It continues to be a refreshing experience to be under her care.
in Hightstown, NJ |
Dr. Onumah is very knowledgeable, cares and listens to your concerns. She takes into consideration your lifestyle and thoroughly explains the plan of care.
in East Windsor, NJ |
Dr. O is AMAZING!! She could teach a personality class to other doctors. So personable and caring. Gives you complete and undivided attention. She mad me feel like i was her only patient. She explained things in terms I would understand. Do yourselves a favor and go see this amazing DR. for all of your skin care needs.
East windsor |
Wonderful. She was very informative.
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr. Onumah is a dedicated, knowledgeable, friendly and professional physician. She valued my time and provided me with a thorough understanding of my skin conditions. I would greatly recommend her services.
in Princeton, NJ |
The direct contact, the personal attention and the focus on you, all at once, seemed to fill me with a sense of instant relief as I experienced my first examination by Dr Onumah. What a great feeling to begin my path to good health under her care.
in East Windsor, New Jersey |
Dr. Neh Onumah only practicing at Skin of all color Dermatology and Aesthetic medicine in East Windsor, New Jersey is a phenomenal Physician. She took care of my long term skin conditions as well as my two kids. I had given up hope with seeking medical attention, but when Dr.Nehemiah Onumah came on board, it was like a miracle. She took time and patience to treat me, in the end it worked. I'll give her 5 full stars for her professionalism and her bedside manners in treating patients.
in Somerset, NJ |
Dr. Neh from Skin Of All Color is amazing Doctor, I call her my miracle Dr. she was recommended by my Esthetician after my frustration from many others dermatologists. I went to Dr. Neh for severe Syringomas treatment all over my face after I have been to many well- known dermatologists all over the tri state area without result. Dr. Neh has gradually treated me with many different techniques and approaches to remove completely those 10 years old syringomas from my face without scarred me.
in Hightstown, NJ |
Dr. Onumah is a caring, informative, SMART doctor who takes time to explain what she is doing and why. After coming in with a bad case of acne, she changed my medications, facial creams, etc, and my skin is beginning to clear up. You can tell that she loves her work and that she is completely vested in your health and well being. I like that she is proactive all skin issues, and made sure that I came in for a skin cancer check. I wish all of my doctors were like her.
Have you seen Dr. Neh Onumah, MD?
Are you Dr. Onumah?