Dr. Neeta Kohli-Dang, MD

Dr. Neeta Kohli-Dang, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Neeta Kohli-Dang, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Huntsville, AL. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

285 Chateau Dr SW

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • CHAMPVA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Kohli-Dang

See how frequently Dr. Kohli-Dang performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Chronic Sinusitis

Dr. Kohli-Dang's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • University Toronto
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983

• Local Legend Alabama Nomination by Congressman Bud Cramer, 2004
  • International Health Professional of the Year, 2004
  • American Medical Association & Medical Association of Alabama Physicians Recognition Award, 2004

Dr. Kohli-Dang has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kohli-Dang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kohli-Dang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kohli-Dang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kohli-Dang to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Kohli-Dang's Performance
Jackson, MS |
This is a great Office and has provided wonderful care for me and my grandson. Dr. DANG has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. She is always very kind. Her nurses are also very sweet and wonderful. They make you feel as if they care about you personally. You're not just another number walking through the door.
I highly recommend Dr. Dang. She is knowledgeable and compassionate. She really takes the time to make sure you understand.
Huntsville, AL |
Mrs. Dang was wonderful with my son. Her staff are wonderful people and very considerate. My son has been treated very well each and every time he has been seen by Dr. Dang.
Huntsville, Al. |
The first visit with her a few years ago was great. She listened and was considerate. My recent visits have not been great. She was impatient, didn't give me a chance to describe my symptoms, explained the diagnosis in a cold, clinical, unsympathic way, and didn't give support afterwards. Getting timely appointments are also major problems, with waits usually lasting about a month before being able to get in. I have no idea what happened; I was very disappointed with my later visits.
Atlanta, GA |
I have always received quality care form a compassionate doctor and her nursing staff. I have been impressed by Dr Dang's innovative methods to treat my chronic sinusitis.
I have been a patient of Dr. Dang for many years. She has continued to show a great interest in my medical needs. I would recommend her services to anyone with ENT concerns.
in Huntsville, AL |
Glad we went to see Dr.Kohli-Dang. Curteous & very efficient staff. Precise evaluation & clear instructions.
in Florence, AL |
Dr. Neeta Kohli-Dang is the most compassionate physician I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. I suffer from a complicated sinus disorder and saw her after several opinions. She was able to correctly diagnose and treat my condition and has drastically improved my quality of life. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for thorough evaluation and treatment of ear, nose, and throat problems.
in Athens, AL |
I have the highest respect for Dr. Dang for the services that she has given for the past many years in treating my ear problems. I would and do recommend her to those that have problems in her area of expertise. She presents a professional conduct while being friendly and considerate.
in Huntsville, AL |
Dr. Kohli-Dang’s dedication to providing excellent patient care is not only the reason she is my favorite doctor, but also why she is the first name I recommend to family and friends with allergy, sinus and hearing problems. She is my gold standard for physicians!
in Huntsville,AL |
I loved dr. Dang it is her staff that are rude and have no respect. Especially suzanna she denied my child care and released my son from that office when my son was having severe ear pains. She suzanna discriminated against me stereotyped me accused me of coming to the office which i did not. She downtalked me told me i am showing my butt because i am a concerned parent. Then she had the nerve to hang up up on me as well as other nurses in office, i have contacted the board also. I am Pre-Med.
in Huntsville, AL |
I have the utmost respect for doc. Dang. She has treated my sinuses now for about 8 years with 2 surgeries both successful. I will continue coming to her for check ups. She is a great doctor.
Has provided excellent care pre and post surgery. I would recommend Dr. Dang for any sinus issues you may have.
in Crossville, Al. |
Dr Dang briefly saw me and diagnosed my problem quickly which turned out to be incorrect. About 3- weeks later I was much worse and called her office only to hear it would be a month befor I could get in to see her. Not much help.
Have you seen Dr. Neeta Kohli-Dang, MD?
Are you Dr. Kohli-Dang?

Visit Dr. Kohli-Dang

Dr. Kohli-Dang accepts 8 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
    Dental Blue 100/200/300
  • CHAMPVA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • POMCO Group