Dr. Neeraj Singh, MD

Colorectal Surgery •  Male • Age 45

Dr. Singh

Colon and Rectal Care Center of Phoenix

19841 N 27th Ave Ste 300a Phoenix, AZ 85027

Dr. Neeraj Singh, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY / MEDICAL COLLEGE in 2000 and specializes in colorectal surgery.

Dr. Singh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Singh

Dr. Singh?
Dr. Singh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Neeraj Singh, MD
Let's be honest- seeking medical care for colon and rectal care can be daunting and down right scary. I personally put off care for a few years until my age and family history made me face it. Dr. Singh and his staff are wonderful! They are professional, respectful and kind. Dr. Singh delivers no-nonsense, swift and superb care. I have worked in several hospitals in the valley and Dr. Singh is known as the best at what he does. I can now say that is true from first hand experience. If you are putting off care for any colon or rectal issues, go see Dr. Singh- he will take great care of you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Singh, MD?
My son who is an engineer with North County Fire Department in Arizona was diagnosed with industrial stage 3 colorectal cancer 8 months ago. Dr Singh treated and meticulously performed two successful surgeries to first remove the cancer and recently second to perform a resection. His expertise resulting in my son now cancer free. Our entire family is thankful to Dr Singh for his excellent and professional surgical services. We highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh is great - I didn’t need surgery, just an office visit for some pain I was having, but he was very kind and professional. I’d recommend him to everyone, especially anyone who’s generally uncomfortable with doctors and is looking for someone they can trust.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Singh, MD?
My wife was in serious intestinal pain for a month and after going to the emergency room and having them treat her for hemorrhoids nothing changed. We were referred by a doctor we know to Dr. Singh. He found and repaired her Prolapsed Rectum. Dr. Singh's attention to detail and straightforward manner was reassuring. We even called him twice on the weekend as we struggled to figure out her diet and had a question regarding her symptoms. He patiently answered our questions and was so gracious. I have recommended Dr. Singh to my friends and I recommend that you see he and his staff should you need someone for colon and rectal care. Trying to care for my wife and her issue was difficult but made so much easier by Dr. Singh and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Singh, MD?
I had my colon surgery for diverticulitis with Dr Singh. He is an excellent caring doctor. My surgery was done with a robot and I went home after 2 days. Thanks to Dr Singh for providing great care. I would recommend his name for anyone looking for a good colon rectal doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Singh, MD?
Dr Singh is an amazing surgeon and has a great bedside manner. He is someone i highly recommend and trust . Thank you, Dr Singh for all you have done for us. We appreciate you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Singh, MD?
Thanks to Dr Singh for everything. He is a very compassionate surgeon. Did surgery for my dad for rectul cancer with the Robot and he had excellent recovery and cancer is gone. He was out of the hospital next day. Also big thanks to his office team as they are all excellent and listen to the patients . God Bless
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh has earned our total respect and gratitude for his excellent care and concern for our family member, and us as well. His surgical skill and expertise were evident in the amazing recovery - my brother had no need for pain meds after major surgery by Dr. Singh, now that says it all. We are all very, very grateful for Dr. Singh. The staff at Dr. Singh's office deserve to be included in this recommendation as they are among those whose professionalism give peace of mind and comfort at this critical time. They are tops in every aspect of what they do. We highly, highly recommend Dr. Singh to anyone who is in search of the very best of the best surgeons in the Phoenix area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh was the answer to my prayers. After what appears to be a misdiagnosis by another doctor, I had been in some pretty serious pain for a couple of weeks, supposedly due to a chronic rectal fissure. After calling the other doctor in pain on a Wednesday evening and getting the complete blow off, I called Dr. Singh's office on Thursday morning, and they were able to see me the very next day. Dr. Singh was compassionate, knowledgeable, and recommended an over the counter medication and one other for some skin damage. He saw no rectal fissure at all!! Within a few days I was feeling so much better! After a bit of a relapse and another visit to Dr. Singh I am happy to report I am feeling great! I would recommend him to anyone with colorectal issues. When I need my normal colonoscopy in the fall, Dr. Singh will be the one I schedule it with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh was an answer to my prayers. Primary doctor referred us to him because she said my husband had hemorrhoids. Five days of excruciating pain for him & it turned out to be an abscess between his cheeks. Dr. Singh gave my husband a choice, go to hospital or he could take care of it in the office but warned that it would be painful. My husband opted for the office procedure. He could barely walk. Couldn't be any worse than he was already suffering. Dr. Singh and his assistant were very professional & wasted no time tending to my husband. I had tried to get into other Surgeons office & their appointments were 3 weeks out. I want to thank his office & Dr. Singh for making my husband feel better within hours of the procedure. I will definitely refer him & his office to other friends & family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Singh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Singh?

I Believe in Hard work and doing my best and I do Believe in One God. I belong to Sikh religion and believe in equality among all Human beings .

• Colorectal Surgery

GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY / MEDICAL COLLEGE

• Urdu
  • Eastern Panjabi
  • Gujarati

Dr. Singh accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Singh has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(623) 226-4025Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Singh's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Singh's Top Procedures and Conditions

Anal Disorders

Dr. Singh treats Anal Disorders more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Singh treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags

Dr. Singh performs Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Singh performs this procedure more than 99% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Hemorrhoidectomy

• Debridement
  • Destruction of Anal Tumor
  • Diverticular Diseases
  • Diverticulitis
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Excision of Rectal Tumor
  • Incontinence Surgery
  • Inflammatory Bowel Disease
  • Intestinal Abscess
  • Intestinal Obstruction
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Abdominal Surgery
  • Neuroendocrine Tumors
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Paracentesis
  • Pelvic Surgery
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Puncture Aspiration
  • Ultrasound, Pelvic
  • Ultrasound, Transrectal

Colon and Rectal Care Center of Phoenix

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Singh treats patients.

68% Patient experience rating, 1% lower than the national average

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average

67% Patient experience rating, 2% lower than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2020, 2019)

68% Patient experience rating, 1% lower than the national average

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2017)

81% Patient experience rating, 12% higher than the national average