Dr. Neeraj Sachdeva, MD

GastroenterologyMaleAge 53

Gastroenterology

Dr. Neeraj Sachdeva, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Sachdeva has extensive experience in Pancreatic Disease. He is affiliated with medical facilities Rex Hospital and Wakemed Cary Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Neeraj Sachdeva, MD

RMG Gastroenterology/Wake Endoscopy Center

2601 Lake Dr Ste 201 Raleigh, NC 27607
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Dr. Sachdeva's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sachdeva

Compassionate and knowledgeable
Dr. Sachdeva performed my colonoscopy and my EGD. I was very impressed with his calming demeanor and he listened attentively to my concerns . I am very satisfied with my care from him and will return to him for future needs.
Teresa Daniel – Nov 21, 2022
Gastroenterologist
Had to have a Colonoscopy and Dr Sacheva dud a great job of explaining everything and asked me if I had any questions . He also went over my results and I had a clean bill of health for the next time I need my Colonoscopy.
Tony Daniel – Nov 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Sachdeva, MD?
At 55 years of age, I had my first colonoscopy. Like many people, I procrastinated having this unpleasant procedure even though I was experiencing mild symptoms. Dr. Sachdeva discovered a rather large polyp and removed it. He sent it to the lab for a biopsy and it came back negative. Fortunately for me, my son in law is a doctor and recommended a second opinion from one of his colleges at Duke. The second biopsy revealed cancer. The most amazing thing about my experience with Dr. Sachdeva was his response to my experience. He humbly replied that because of my case, he has changed his practice and recommends 2 biopsies in marginal cases such as mine. I thought at the time, even if I don't survive the cancer, something good has come out of this. I am very grateful to Dr. Sachdeva and his very competent staff. Amazing as it sounds, I look forward to seeing him at my appointments every 3 years. I am a survivor of stage 3 colon cancer and am now 68. Thank you Dr. Sachdeva!
Victoria Montague – Sep 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Sachdeva, MD?
i would recommend him to every one i know
my visit was fantastic from the time i checked in till the time i left every one was fantastic i felt totaly at ease all through the proceedure dr Sachdeva was great
vincent m yannetti – Apr 25, 2022
Great GI doctor
Dr Sachdeva has been my doctor for almost 20 years. He is the best GI doctor in North Raleigh/Wake Forest!! His nurse Kavita has been with him for 20 years- what a great team they make!!
M Hall – Mar 31, 2022
Great everyone
Pravinchandr and Suniti patel – Jan 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Sachdeva, MD?
went for 5 year follow up colonoscopy and Dr Sachdeva and all of staff were great. They explained everything that was going to take place so I could understand. They did a post-op call to check on me and to see if I had any concerns. I would highly recommend them and will be returning in 5 years
Donna B Garner – Sep 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Sachdeva, MD?
Even though COVID kept my husband from being allowed to be with me, Dr. Sachdeva and his staff helped me to feel very comfortable and at ease during my procedure. He is very knowledgable and has an amazing bedside manner. An appointment for a colonoscopy with his office saved my husband's life. Forever grateful!
Amy M. – Sep 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Sachdeva, MD?
Dr. Sachdeva is OUTSTANDING! He has taken care of my son and myself with a few separate GI “issues”. I have referred many neighbors who have asked about a great GI Physician to see. YES, I will continue to recommend Dr. Sachdeva to my family and friends.
Mike Arostegui – Aug 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Sachdeva, MD?
I have really appreciated Dr. Sachdeva being so diligent about doing my follow up colonoscopies, which have prevented me from developing probably deadly colon cancer. Several years ago he removed a large pre-cancerous adenoma and has been checking regularly to make sure it has not come back. Today, I got a clean bill of health and do not have to come back unless I sense a problem. He did likely save my life with his skill and diligence. Colonoscopies are indeed difficult but they are life saving.
Thank you to Dr. Sachdeva – Jul 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Sachdeva, MD?
Dr. Neeraj Sachdeva is wonderful. He was determined to find the cause of my illness, and worked tirelessly to correctly diagnosis and treat my UC. Due to his treatment and care, I continue to be in remission. I highly recommend Dr. Sachdeva. He truly cares about his patients, and is my “partner” in my treatment and disease management. He also has a great staff, and they work very well as a team.
Jan 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Sachdeva, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Sachdeva for 15 years, ever since he detected my cancer. I've seen him several times since and every time I'm glad he's my attending physician, not only because he is excellent at his craft but also because he is a genuinely good guy.
Steve C. – Dec 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Sachdeva, MD?
Went on 12/4/20, the experience was great! Everyone was friendly, professional and caring.
MB – Dec 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Sachdeva, MD?
Dr. Sachdeva is the best. I recently had a three year check up with him for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I had a cancerous polyp five years ago and Dr. Sachdeva caught it and he was involved in every step of the follow-up to ensure that the cancer had not spread. He and his staff are professional, caring, and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Sachdeva.
Jamie Larsen – Oct 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Sachdeva, MD?
Oh my God. This doctor is so humane. Overtime I lost track of him. I was admitted in emergency in Wakemed with bleeding ulcers...had lost lot of blood. In three days I was to go to Australia for my daughter’s wedding. On my request he discharged me within two days..gave me free samples of expensive medicines for one month..and told me that he will need to see/examine(another endoscopy costing $ 1000/ plus & I had no health insurance & was financially NOT sound) me again after my return...he indicated he was a bit concerned about some growth in my duodenum. When I came back from Australia, after a month, his nurse called me to inform me that Dr Sachdeva needed to see me . I said fine but slept over it, dreading possibility of another set of fat bills...because in the meantime I had already received $10,000 plus bills from Wakemed for the earlier admission/treatment. Limited space here but suffice to to say Dr Neeraj called himself & did another endoscopy FREE..UNBELIEVABLE.
Raj Sharma in Raleigh, NC – Jan 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Sachdeva, MD?
Had an appointment with this wonderful man. He explained everything to me about my problems after listening to my every word. I felt he was very warm, caring and completely knowledgeable at every level. I think he will help me get well again. Melissa, his PA, was in the room with us and was also very kind and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Sachdeva to anyone lucky enough to live near his practice.
Claire Maggio in Wake Forest , NC – May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Sachdeva, MD?
The best for me. Have sent many patients to him for help and he has. thank you Mrs Mcbroom
Theresa M Mcbroom in Garner, NC – Sep 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Sachdeva, MD?
Dr,Sachdeva and staff are extremely caring , compassionate and patient focused. I have had two procedures completed in the past two years with this team of professionals and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone needing their services. I would also like to add a recommendation to anyone considering a Colonoscopy, don’t put it off. Dr. Sachdeva found I had colon cancer. Thanks to him, the colon cancer was found in time. I had surgery immediately and now am cancer free.
Richard in Wake Forest, NC – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Sachdeva, MD?
I would rate my experiences with Dr. Sachdeva and his staff very highly. They are very friendly, professional, and on time. Dr. Sachdeva personally comes to meet with each of the patients prior to the procedure and asks if they have any questions for him that he can explain.
Jun 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Sachdeva, MD?
Dr sachdeva takes a personal Approach to my uc. He always has a Nurse practitioner in the room and truly listens to his patients. I feel extremely lucky to have him on my medical team. His bedside manner is hands down amazing.
Katie brown in Wake forest, NC – Jun 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeraj Sachdeva, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sachdeva?