Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD

Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD

Dermatopathology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD is a dermatopathology specialist in Hudson, OH and has been practicing for 27 years. She specializes in dermatopathology, anatomic pathology, and more.

Hudson Dermatology

1325 Corporate Dr Ste A

Hudson, OH 44236

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Agarwal-Antal treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Agarwal-Antal's conditions and procedures:

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Acne Surgery
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

54.83870967741935%

Dr. Agarwal-Antal?
Dr. Agarwal-Antal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD
This was my first experience with this derm. I showed up 5 min early. I waited 1 hour and 10 minutes to see the Dr. This was ridiculous. Dr. Agarwal-Antal barged into the room without a subtle warning knock and quickly proceeded to ask me what reason I was in for. Let me remind you, this was my first time meeting her. There was no "nice to meet you" or "how are you doing today", etc. I actually had to reach my hand out to introduce myself to her (shouldn't this be the other way around?), there was no personable interaction with her and I didn't appreciate those vibes. Anytime I tried to ask questions I would get a flustered look from her like I was bothering her. To top it off, I was about to ask more questions and she said to wait a moment, & left the room w/o saying goodbye. She never returned and I was left in there with a nurse to finish my appt. I thought this was SO RUDE. I waited over an hour to see a Dr. who spent 8 mins w/ me and doesn't even say goodbye. GO TO ANOTHER DERM.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD?
Dr. Antal noticed an unrelated abdominal swelling and recommended that I follow up with my primary care doctor. So glad that I went!
Fenominal
dr antal is the best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD?
Dr. Agarwal-Antal does a fantastic job diagnosing problem areas on my body. She always explains things and treats problems promptly. I always feel confident that I am getting the best patient care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD?
After treating spots individually, it was mutually decided to do the facial efudex treatment. It was not as bad as I thought it would be. I am glad Dr. Antal recommended this treatment as to treat these 20+ spots individually would have been awful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD?
Dr Agarwal-Antal is very fast but very attentive. She has noticed things other healthcare practitioners did not notice, made appropriate referrals, and continued follow up. She is very thorough in her examination and listens to your concerns. She has been a great doctor to my family and I, and I will continue going to her for many years to come.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD?
I visit at least once a year, more if necessary. Over the dozen or so years I have been seen my Dr. Agarwal-Antal I have consistently felt she had a handle on my needs and was willing to discuss multiple options to allow me to choose what would fit best with my needs and lifestyle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD?
Doctor pleasant and knowledgeable about issue I was having. Was concerned that I am on a blood thinner and INR too high to do a biopsy at the time of appointment. Pleased that doctor took into consideration other medical issues before moving forward with the issue at hand. All taken care of and will return as needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD?
Dr. Agarwal-Antal seems to be a very experienced, knowledgeable and smart doctor. However, her beside manner and condescending demeanor made it very difficult for me to receive her in a positive way. I even heard her make a remark of some kind about me in conversation with her assistants. It is this kind of communication and interaction that keeps populations who already have anxiety about the medicine from seeking medical care and advice which ultimately results in health care disparities.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD?
I had been struggling with itch for months and she helped me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD?
Can't understand the low scores given by others - Neera does a great job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD?
I had a very disappointing experience with the doctor. The wait time was awful and the doctor offered no explanation or acknowledgement. Bedside manners was curt and abrupt. The doctor left without closing the conversation professionally and without providing any explanation for follow up. Had to have the assistant take my message back so as to convey my point but still had no clarity. Will not recommend the doctor to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD?
I’ve been coming to her for 10 years, and while she is very intelligent and gets to the point, I routinely have to wait 30-50 minutes to be examined for only a few minutes. Considering looking elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD?
She is one of the most informed, intelligent doctors I go to. She's an expert in her field and you can tell by her thorough explanations and her stunningly quick ability to solve the problem. Ive seen her for years for a multitude of different issues and wish she could be my doctor for everything. Not sure why there are so many negative reviews... the front staff can be a little moody, but the doctor is phenomenal. Highly highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD?
My experience with Dr. Antal was nothing but excellent. She diagonosed my condition within seconds of seeing me. My next apptmt. was to get the procedure done, which was done professionally and quickly in the office. Follow up, I was in and out within minutes. Very satisfied (and I have white coat syndrome , (Anxiety with doctors) but was comfortable with Dr. Antal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD?
She knows her profession and explains choice of treatments well. She also is good at following up. She cares!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD?
Dr. Antal has an abrupt bedside manner and her staff isn't much better. I had a mole removed from my back two years ago that she swore it was basal cell carcinoma.. luckily it was benign. When she gave me the results she told me "I guess you were lucky this time". Wow.. thanks. I recently moved and asked her office to fax my records to my new doctor. Dr. Antal charges $3 per page!!! What a joke. So much for having your patients best interest at heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD?
I saw her for several years for acne but never did she recommend a thorough lookover for any suspicious spots. Her staff is not friendly at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD?
Dr. Antal has changed my life and my face forever. She was not afraid to do what she needed to do to fix my acne. Her and her nurses are always available when I need them. I recommend her to everyone. I am very happy to have her as my dermatologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Agarwal-Antal?

Hudson Dermatology

• Sat: closed

Insurance accepted

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Agarwal-Antal treats patients.