Dr. Neeoo W. Chin, MD

Dr. Neeoo W. Chin, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio 6396 Thornberry Ct Ste 710, Mason, OH 45040 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Chin's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Chin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chin

Dr. Chin accepts 13 insurance carriers

13 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Chin has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Chin

Dr. Chin's Review Details
4.9 based on 166 responses
Experience with Dr. Chin
Dr. Chin's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (157)
in Cincinnati, OH |
My experience with Dr. Chin was for Acupuncture. He was informative, professional, effective and a nice guy. I'm thinking of going back soon. I speak of him to friends as the topic comes up.
in Fairfield, OH |
Dr Chin was the most friendly and honest Doctor that I've ever met! He immediately made me and my husband comfortable and accepted there. Not long after seeing him for the first time (4 months) we were pregnant. After 3 years of TTC and multiple miscarriages Dr Chin finally got us our bundle of joy. Our baby boy is almost a year old and we are so grateful to him and his staff!
in Cincinnati, OH |
By far the most personalized care I have ever received
in Hamilton, Ohio |
Dr. Chin and his staff are wonderful! They are compassionate and caring and are always willing to answer any questions you may have. I have recommended him to several friends to and will continue to send friends to him.
in West Chester, OH |
I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Chin and his staff. I was a regular patient with Dr. Chin for almost 2 years, desperate to have a baby. I can't thank him enough for never giving up on me and more importantly, never letting me give up on myself. Through his patience and expertise, my husband and I welcomed our baby boy in 2015. Infertility is a scary, overwhelming, trying, & emotional journey. I feel fortunate to have had Dr. Chin during such a difficult time. I can't say thank you enough
in Connersville, In |
We tried over a year to get pregnant with #2 and it just wasn't happening. A friend told us about Dr. Chin and it was the best decision ever. We now have a baby girl and our family is complete!
in Cincinnati |
Dr Chin and his team treat you like family. They go out of their their way to make you feel like the most important people. They answered all our questions addressed all our concerns. It's not often in the medical field to find a Dr who has intuition, expertise, and the best bedside manner wrapped up in one. The support group Ms Sandy hosts got us through our journey and has resulted in lifetime friendships. Dr a Chins acupuncture is also awesome!
Beavercreek |
Dr. Chin is the man! He is caring and he is as determined to get you pregnant and keep you pregnant as you are! Not only is he great, but his staff is also AMAZING! They are helpful on all levels, from helping with your prescription to helping with insurance! Traveling over an hour each way was worth it for our baby, born Apr 2015!
in Fort Mill, SC |
Dr. Chin was very easy to communicate with and also very realistic when planning treatment. I am so grateful for him and his staff. Without him, our lives would be very different, I believe.
I was so happy with my time with Dr. Chin. I recommend him to everyone I know with fertility issues.
in Cincinnati, Ohio |
Dr. Chin and his office are amazing. When going through one of the toughest times in your life you want people who are caring and always there for you. This is what you will get at this office. Dr. Chin takes the time to listen to you to come up with the best strategy. He truly cares for his patients. His staff is the same way. You can tell they all truly believe in what they are doing. You will be in the best care here!
Dr.Chin was kind, compassionate, and honest about our fertility journey. I knew I could trust him and felt safe in his care. My miracle baby will be 2 in June thanks to Dr.Chin!
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Chin is by far the most understanding, knowledgable and compassionate doctor I have ever seen. His whole demeanor puts you at ease and after 2 miscarriages, I felt like I would never become a mother. He gave me hope and then explained things to me my previous doctors didn't, he made sure I understood the work we had to do and the end result was a beautiful baby girl who turns 15 this year. I know without a doubt his expertise gave me the greatest gift I have ever received. God bless Dr Chin!
in Liberty, indiana |
After struggling with reoccurring miscarriage. I went and met Dr. Chin and his wonderful staff. They are amazing. 3 sweet boys later (10,7,3) we are enjoying our FAMILY!??
in Cincinnati |
Trusted Dr. Chin with his help in creating our most precious gift. We wouldn't have chosen any other doctor for our journey. He listens, he is knowledgeable, he is honest and explains every procedure/process to make his patients feel comfortable.
in Loveland, Ohio |
Dr. Chin is amazing! He provides the best individualized care and genuinely cares about your situation. Both Dr. Chin and his staff made me and my husband feel like family and were the best support we could have asked for during our difficult journey! I honestly can't say enough about him and his staff!!!
in Cincinnati Ohio |
My husband and I had been going to another office in Cincinnati for over 1 year with no results. Dr. Chin found out our problem after 5 mins of taking to him. He took my husband off a blood pressure prescription and we were pregnant the next month. Dr. Chin is one of the most genuine people you will ever meet. He cares about getting you pregnant and has helped so many people become parents. We feel truly blessed to have found Dr. Chin.
Dr. Chin was our Doctor 13 years ago. His kindness, quality care, compassion and incredible skills helped us complete our family
in Cincinnati, OH |
I have seen Dr. Chin this past year for several things. I honestly could not be more impressed with the level of care I received from, not only Dr. Chin, but the office staff as well. I am very particular and ask a lot of questions. I always felt comfortable and never rushed. He was referred to me by several of my colleagues, and every one of them had the same feelings, that he was the BEST in the city. I am very grateful for Dr. Chin and everyone in his office.
in Goshen, Ohio |
Dr. Chin is an amazing! Helpful,great bedside manner, caring, contributes to the community. Makes you feel comfortable in what is normally very stressful place to be. Would recommend him to everyone who is struggling in the area of fertility.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I LOVE Dr Chin! He made me feel so comfortable and walked me through all the complicated steps of IVF with ease. Dr Chin and his staff never made me feel like a burden when I would call with multiple questions, they interact with warmth that makes you feel like family. Everyone at the office makes you feel so welcome even remembering small details like asking how my husband was by name and remembering small things. The medical knowledge and experience of Dr Chin and his staff is unparralled.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Chin and his staff are by far the BEST medical experience I have ever had. My partner and I spent many days over a year and a half at The Fertility Wellness. The entire staff made a very tough journey so much better by being honest, caring, respectful, open and proactive. Dr. Chin spent much time each visit answering questions, helping us plan, and explaining medications/procedures. Sandy and Grace (nurses) were always there with a support and answers. Grace answered texts from me at al
in Middletown ohio |
Dr. Chin is the best. He knows exactly what to do. I never thought I would get pregnant and with Dr. Chin's help I am currently expecting a baby after 1 year. His staff is great and my time there I was made to feel like part of a family He is the best of the best and also makes you feel so comfortable.
He knows fertility!
Have you seen Dr. Chin?
Are you Dr. Chin? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Chin

• Excessive Menstrual Bleeding
  • Female Infertility
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Tubal Ligation
  • Tubal Ligation Reversal
  • Tuboplasty
  • Ultrasound, Pelvic

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Ohio State University

• furnished upon request
    • per google search

• Chinese, Cantonese

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Chin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Chin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Malpractice claims in Ohio not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Chin

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Chin's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Chin

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Chin's Care Philosophy

My parents taught me at a very early age to listen...that is what I try to do. Patients need individualized care, which can only be formulated after listening carefully to their stories.