Dr. Neeoo Chin, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

Dr. Neeoo Chin, MD

Dr. Neeoo Chin, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Mason, OH. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Chin is affiliated with Bethesda Butler Hospital, West Chester Hospital and Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Chin's Care Philosophy

My parents taught me at a very early age to listen...that is what I try to do. Patients need individualized care, which can only be formulated after listening carefully to their stories.

Dr. Chin's Experience

See how Dr. Chin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chin

Dr. Chin accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Chin is now accepting new patients
Neeoo W Chin MD6396 Thornberry Ct Ste 710
Mason, OH 45040
(513) 326-4300Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Chin has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chin to family and friends
Dr. Chin's Performance
Fort Thomas, Kentucky |
Dr. Chin is an incredible and amazing fertility specialist. When you've given up hope, look to Dr. Chin.
in Madisonville, OH |
After 2.5 years, countless doctors, and 3 miscarriages, a friend referred me to Dr Chin who was a lifesaver. After meeting with him for 30 mins, he was able to determine what was causing my fertility issues and his prediction was proved 100% correct through testing. His entire office staff is responsive, on the ball, and kind. After one cycle of ovulation induction, I was pregnant and am happy to say I am now 14 weeks along with no problems so far. He is a true diamond in the rough.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Excellent staff with an even more wonderful doctor leading the greater Cincinnati area through infertility. Not only did Dr. Chin and his staff guide and support me through miscarriage and success I found tremendous amount of benefits through acupuncture. I was highly stressed and anxious during the whole process, and after a successful positive, I continued acupuncture through my first (otherwise very nauseous) trimester. Thank you Dr. Chin!!
in Ft Thomas, KY |
I had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Chin. When I thought things were hopeless for us he helped bring our rainbow ?? baby ?? into the world. His bed side manner and professionalism are like no other!
in Milford, Oh |
He brings hope to the hopeless and encouragement to the lost. He teaches people that there are many ways to make a family! Infirtility can be a lonely and scare path but not with Dr. Chin and his amazing staff! Thank you Dr. Chin for blessing me and my husband with two beautiful children.
Springboro, OH |
Dr. Chin and his staff carry themselves with the utmost professionalism, as well as compassion. I would recommend this practice without hesitation, and have done so numerous times.
in Sardinia, IH |
Dr. Chin and his entire staff were amazing. They're compassion and professionalism made this the best experience possible. We just welcomed our first son and it wouldn't have been possible without Dr. Chin.
The best around.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Chin's demeanor is so welcoming considering the impact of the stress of infertility. Dr. Chin takes his time with his consultation and you never feel rushed in speaking with him. He provides a clear understanding of his recommendations in a very thoughtful and compassionate manner. He takes a holistic approach in determining you have a healthy baseline before suggesting anything above and beyond. Truly blessed to have had him as our doctor.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Neeoo Chin is an impeccable physician. We had the best experience with Dr. Chin. He was able to put our minds at ease, and provide the best, possible feedback and care regarding our needs. When seeking a fertility doctor, look no further.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Great at what he does! Incredible bedside manner! Amazing doctor!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Chin is THE reason for our wonderful family! I can't say enough about him and his team. They were professional but empathetic and caring. We just celebrated one year with our twins, and I am so grateful to Dr. Chin and his team for helping us along this amazing journey. I would recommend them to anyone.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr Chin is an amazing doctor. He is kind and compassionate during what can best be described as an emotional rollercoaster. We will always be thankful for his help.
in Hamilton, OH |
Unbelievably amazing doctor and staff. Truly charismatic in all situations. Would recommend him to anyone. We are eternally grateful to Dr. Chin and his group for blessing us with our beautiful family.
in Tampa, FL |
I couldn't be more grateful and happy we found this Dr. Chin. He is an amazing Dr. After years of heartbreak and unsuccessful prosedures, he found out the reason for all our miscarriages through a simple blood test. Since then he put me on a compound vitamin twice daily for folic acid, and we now have 3 beautiful boys in addition to our daughter. Don't give up on hope. I'm glad we didn't. He is a very caring Dr. And so his his staff.
in Fairfield, OH |
Doctor Chin was able to bless my family with a beautiful baby girl! His office staff was amazing to work with and all appointment tments were scheduled quickly and started on time.
in Springboro, OH |
Dr. Chin was hands down the most sincere and helpful doctor we had while battling infertility. He is so knowledgeable about PCOS and that alone gave us peace of mind that there was hope. Dr. Chin is easy to talk to, a great listener and very supportive. I already recommened him to everyone I know!
in Hamilton Oh |
He is absolutely the best doctor! Compassionate, caring, and willing to do whatever he can for you. He will always be honest with you. His staff is amazing and became like family to me.
Cincinnati |
Thank you to the best doctor and staff around. My Chin babies are 21, 17, and 17! I remember like yesterday our infertility journey and the extra care we were given. It's not an easy journey but we wouldn't have been able to get through it without Dr. Chin and his staff!
in Fairfield, OH |
After years of infertility and multiple miscarriages, we went to Dr. Chin. Not only did he see us on an emergency basis but his staff was kind, understanding, and helped us through each step of the way. Because of Dr. Chin we now have a beautiful and healthy baby boy in our lives. There isn't a day that goes by that Dr. Chin isnt in our thoughts and prayers. We can never thank him enough for bringing our little miracle son into our lives.
in Hamilton, OH |
Dr. Chin is an amazing doctor who goes above and beyond for his patients. We were extremely pleased with the excellent care we always received from him and everyone at his office & can't thank Dr. Chin and his staff enough for our Chin Baby (who is now 18 & getting ready to start college)! Over the years I've known, met, or run into so many people who have been patients of Dr. Chin and I've never heard anyone say anything bad about him!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dealing with infertility was one of the most difficult things in my entire life, but thanks to the patience, compassion, and wisdom of Dr. Chin, we made it through the other side and are now living the dream of being parents! He gives it to you straight; the good news and the not-so-good news, but with the empathy and understanding of someone who truely cares for you. Dr. Chin and his staff are top notch!!!
in Connersville, IN |
We had an amazing experience with Dr Chin. From our first meeting where he just listened to our needs to the final surgery and recovery, he was professional and kind
My husband and I can't say enough about Dr. Chin, he is one amazing doctor who made it possible to become parents... Our Chin babies are now 4 and 3.
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Chin was the second RE we visited - the first was impersonal, cold and offputting. Dr. Chin was sympathetic, heartfelt and truly cared about us. He knew what we were going through (not being able to conceive) and shared our pain. Truly a doctor who loved giving hope and counsel to his patients. After a few tries with his opinion and our trust in him, we got pg with my amazing (now 9yo) twin girls. He was the answer to our prayers and a true blessing.
in Hamilton, OH |
Dr. Chin and his staff are so phenomenal in all they do. He is down to earth and doesn't sugar coat anything. He worked with you to get you where you need or want to be.
in Oxford, OH |
Doctor Chin discovered cysts and endometriosis that I never knew existed. He did not hesitate to perform exploratory surgery after I was in pain. He also cordinated and listened to my husband's Male Infertility doctor. We would recommend him to anyone who is seeking Infertility treatment!
in Ohio |
Dr. Chin and his staff are so caring and compassionate!!! I immediately felt comfortable with Dr. Chin when I initially met with him for a consultation. I am so glad he was recommended to me by 2 previous patients, and I have recommended him a few times as well. If it weren't for Dr. Chin, I wouldn't have my beautiful 1-year old daughter. Dr. Chin Neeoo Chin is a phenomenal doctor and he has been a huge blessing to me and my family.
Flint, MI |
Dr. Chin is not only a great Doctor, but trusted friend. He worked with us for 2 1/2 years in the journey to parenthood. We are forever grateful to him for helping us fulfill our dreams.
in Brookville, IN |
Words can't describe how wonderful Dr. Chin is! Without him I am convinced we would have never been able to get pregnant. I highly recommend him! We are forever grateful for him and his staff!
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Chin is the only dr I trust in the area. He has seen me through two miracle babies and we love him to pieces! Sandy the nurse there also is amazing. She is one of a kind just like he is.
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Chin and his staff are compassionate and real. They have been a part of my life for 3+ years now and helped us have our daughter. I would not go anywhere else. I am even out-of-network with my insurance but I do not believe I would have achieved pregnancy with anyone else. My one complaint would be that I wish Dr. Chin would take a vacation! So deserving! ;)
There is not enough space to talk about how much we love and appreciate Dr.Chin and his amazing staff! I have been a patient of Dr.Chins for 5 years and he has blessed us with 3 beautiful babies! We are truly grateful for Dr.Chin! I have never met another doctor so caring and devoted to his patients! He is truly one of a kind! If you are looking for a fertility Specialist he is the best! Choosing Dr.Chin will be the best decision you will ever make!
in Wilmington, Ohio |
Dr Chin and his staff are truly incredible! They genuinely care about every patient and go above and beyond to provide excellent care!
Maineville, OH |
Dr. Chin is extremely kind and compassionate, as is his staff. He is thorough In his diagnosis of fertility issues, and he does not waste a patient's time or money on avenues that are unlikely to work. I found him to be honest and forthright in regards to my situation. Thanks to Dr. Chin I have 2 beautiful baby girls.
in Maineville, OH |
I can't say enough about Dr. Chin and his entire office. Through one of life's biggest challenges they are with you every step of the way. The knowledge, care, and support is something you will find no where else. Our lives were blessed because of Dr. Chin!!!
Hamilton, OH |
The staff was very thorough, thoughtful and compassionate. The were there for the negative outcomes as well as the positive. I went to a few local infertility specialists, and Dr. Chin is the one I would highly recommend.
in Springfield, VA |
Dr. Chin helped us many years ago and we have referred many friends to him since then. You won't find a more knowledgeable and caring doctor. He helped us navigate through some difficult challenges. His office staff was always helpful and kind as well. Our twins are 13 and we are grateful!
West Chester, OH |
Dr. Chin is the best doctor. Ever. He was very invested in our treatment and care. I knew he was special when he called me to give me recommendations for outdoor space for my sister's wedding that we had chatted about during a medical visit. He helped us through the hardest and most difficult time of our lives. After many disappointments and trials, we conceived and had healthy twins in 2003. Dr. Chin will always hold a special place in our hearts.
Compassionate and professional. Dr. Chin and his staff are the best of the best!
in Lexington, KY |
Dr. Chin is a wonderful man. He helped us to have our beautiful daughter 7years ago. He and his staff went over and above to make us feel comfortable and welcomed. This field Of medicine requires a doctor who has compassion for the patients feelings. Dr Chin understands the ups and downs of fertility. I highly recommend Dr Chin to anyone that I know is going through this difficult time in their lives.
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Chin and his staff became my family!! I was under his care for 4 years. Even though we didn't have a live birth he has taught us so much on our journey. My most grateful thing is when my mom passed. He excused himself from a patient to come hug me and talked to me. I knew then that I was more than a patient and that he genuinely cared. He would still be my doctor if we hadn't moved out of State. Him and his staff are great and will always be my family!!!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Neeoo Chin is totally remarkable. We have our two sons thanks to his expertise. He is the kindest physician that I know.
in Hamilton Ohio |
The best infertility doc there is! He was our only hope in having children and he was able to help us with one little miracle baby!
Milford, OH |
Dr. Chin and his staff are nothing short of amazing. They were all extremely compassionate, caring, and accommodating during one of the most trying times in our adult lives. I had 100% trust in Dr. Chin and never miss an opportunity to refer a friend in need to him. He is a miracle worker!
in Cincinnati, OH |
I think the world of Dr. Chin... he is THE BEST. He is professional yet has a sense of humor to put you at ease. He is brilliant and knows what's best for each person, yet he listens to you and proceeds with fertility treatment at whatever comfort level you and your spouse/partner prefer. I love that he uses acupuncture (either alone or as a supplement to other fertility treatments). Everyone on his staff is patient and kind. I truly can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Chin.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Infertility is one of the most crushing things that a couple can deal with and it brought me to my knees many times. However, when I met Dr. Chin I wasn't just given hope, but I was given power- the power of knowledge of what was going on with my body, power of positive people, and the power of knowing that I was NOT alone. I got pregnant on my own and there was such peace knowing that the one on one immediate care I received from Dr. Chin allowed me to give birth to a healthy baby boy.
in Madison Ind |
The most caring doctor I have ever had
Harrison, OH |
Dr. Chin is the kindest most compassionate and encouraging doctor I've ever met and he knows what he is doing. I suffered multiple miscarriages and dr chin was determined to help find what was causing this and helping us bring our second child into this world safely. Today I sit here with my 5 month old baby girl cuddled in my arms!
in Monroe, OH |
Amazing doctor and staff. Goes above and beyond for his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Neeoo Chin, MD?
Are you Dr. Chin?

Compare Dr. Chin

Dr. Chin's Care Philosophy

Dr. Chin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

• Duke University Medical Center Golden Apple Teaching Award, 1985
    • Cincy Top Doctors, 2010
    • Cincinnati Top Doctors, 2010
    • Best Doctors, 2011-2012
    • furnished upon request
    • per google search

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chin's Board Certifications

• Excessive Menstrual Bleeding
  • Female Infertility
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Other Education
    Stanford School Of Medicine

Completed in 2007

• Chinese, Cantonese

Dr. Chin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility