Dr. Neena Gupta, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Neena Gupta, DO
Dr. Neena Gupta, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Margate, FL. She is 61 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Gupta is affiliated with Broward Health North.

Dr. Gupta's Care Philosophy

Our practice is committed to providing excellent medical care to the community. Our physicians are board certified in family practice with over 30 years combined experience. Services offered on site include x-rays, bone densitometry, EKG's, labwork, and routine preventative care examinations, as well as vaccinations. Our physicians also have interests in Women's health, Dermatology, and Sports Medicine.

Dr. Gupta's Experience

See how Dr. Gupta's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Gupta is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gupta has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gupta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gupta to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Gupta's Performance
in hollywood, fl |
The physicians in this office are very good, however the office over books all the time. Been sitting on waiting room for 2.5 hrs!!!
Pompano Beach, FL |
Completly incompetent a rude staff, I have never been treated more poorly at a medical establishment. Dr Gupta was very nice but saw me for maybe five minutes after I waited over two hours. Messages to her assistant were never returned, she clearly never even listen to her messages since when I called today and insisted on talking to the assistant instead of leaving her my 6th message! She had no idea what I was talking about, terrible service!
Hallandale, FL |
I wish I could leave a zero Injured myself during a fall. Went to the ER where they diagnosed a severe sprain and avulsion fracture on my foot. Needed to see the ortho. Called the office for a referral and they refused unless I saw her first but wouldn't give me an appointment for 4 weeks. Turned out (after the insurance company made an exception because her office was so unreasonable) that I had a major fracture in my ankle. They wanted me to walk around like that for 4 weeks.
North Lauderdale, FL |
Ten to five years ago I would say yes but unfortunately the last 5 years ago or so expansion has not fared well with the service.
in Boca Raton, FL |
She was so kind and patient. She found out where my pain was coming from by sending me to the correct surgeon.Love her and highly recommend her!!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Gupta was the best doctor ever!.Great bed side manner, compassionate and caring and knowledgeable! Her staff was the best. The girls in the front are wonderful as well.
Office staff unprofessional. I've been waiting for my test results for over a month. Their motto is if we don't call you everything is okay. I called them for my results and they couldn't even find them. So am I okay. Who knows? Not Broward Health...That's for sure! I had to call the Lab and get my results refaxed. Even after I did their job for them they still havent given me my results. No follow up...I shouldn't have to chase my doctor to know if I'm healthy.
Have you seen Dr. Neena Gupta, DO?
Are you Dr. Gupta?

Compare Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gupta's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Gupta has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gupta's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Rash
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sports Injuries

Forbes Regl

Completed in 1983

Jm Jackson Meml Hospital

Completed in 1987

Dr. Gupta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gupta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Bone Density Scan