Dr. Neena Abraham, MD

Dr. Neena Abraham, MD

Gastroenterology

Gastroenterology

Dr. Neena Abraham, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. They are affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital. Their office accepts new patients.

Mayo Clinic - Arizona

Scottsdale - GI13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale, AZ 85259

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Abraham is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital Phoenix, a highly rated and top awarded hospital for gastroenterology.

• Friendly StaffPatients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Practices at Top HospitalAmerica’s 100 Best Hospitals for Gastrointestinal Care Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital SatisfactionPatients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals

More Gastroenterology Specialists at Mayo

Dr. Abraham's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Abraham

3.6

Thorough & Honest
Dr Abraham read all my past assessments (I have had many for the same issue) and thoroughly explained why my symptoms were always occurring. She was clear & honest in explaining what clinical studies have shown helps. After we discussed options she set me up with other care team members for an approach that is helpful. If you want the truth & not just a bunch of repeated tests, see her.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Dec 31, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neena Abraham, MD?
The absolute worst GI doctor!
I went to the Mayo for my first appointment with her. She immediately says that the symptoms I’m having have to do with a psychological issue! Keep in mind I have never seen this lady ever!! First time ever at the Mayo! I have had stomach pain for the last several months burning pain, I’m either constipated or I have diarrhea. I have acid reflux this all started 2 months ago! I left and let the staff know she is an idiot!
Stomach pain – May 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neena Abraham, MD?
Over the course of the last three months, she changed my life. After reviewing my medical history, she vehemently rejected the previous diagnosis of Ulcerative Colitis and Proctitis. After various tests, she was able to give me a very different diagnosis, arranged for practical help on how to deal with it, and achieved almost instant relief of symptoms that had plagued me almost all my life. I am so very grateful to Dr. Abraham. I never met a doctor who is so dedicated to the wellbeing of her patients, and who does it with such grace and warmth.
Beate von Stutterheim – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neena Abraham, MD?
Dr. Abraham's energy and passion for what she does is awesome! She was very thorough and caring. She took time with me and never made me feel like she was rushing. I highly recommend her.
Paradise Valley, AZ – Aug 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neena Abraham, MD?
Dr. Abraham is an excellent doctor. She was my first entry point into the Mayo Clinic. Not only is she personable, but I was also impressed with how she approached my issue at hand. She attacked it from several angles, being extremely thorough which I appreciated. She is a excellent doctor and you are in great hands with her and her team.
phoenix, az – Jun 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neena Abraham, MD?
Dr. Abraham took her time with me, explained so much info that I did not know regarding my condition. She not only explained, she gave me info to read, drew me a diagram and gave me excellent care. She was pleasant, prompt and so willing to listen and understand what is going on. I am so thrilled I saw her and am lucky she had a cancellation! I recommend if you have gastro issues GO SEE HER! Simply the most AWESOME experience I ever had!
Stephanie Crosby in Scottsdale, AZ – Jun 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neena Abraham, MD?
Very arrogant and very unprofessional and very uninformative. A horrible experience for us. Do your research first there are many great doctors doing wonderful job at Arizona mayo clinic that we encountered while there. She just was not one of them.
  • Appointment was rushed
Terry in Lolo mt – Apr 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neena Abraham, MD?
Dr. Abraham took the time to explain the procedure thoroughly and also educated me on issues that affect my health. She advised that I stay away from NSAIDs, for example, of which I had never heard.
Surprise, AZ – Apr 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neena Abraham, MD?
Callous with a very high ego, there are many GI physicians at Mayo do your research before you see one, this one wouldn't recommend it not even to my worse enemy! I'm very sorry I didn't do my research first.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
Phoenix, AZ – Feb 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neena Abraham, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Abraham?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Abraham's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Impedance Testing
  • VAP Lipid Testing
  • Wireless pH Testing

Dr. Abraham accepts

Dr. Abraham accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO