Dr. Neema Bayran, MD

Dr. Neema Bayran, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine | Male

The Pain Center of Illinois 830 N Ashland Ave # C2 Chicago, IL 60622 Get Directions

We share a commitment to providing high quality, cost-effective medical care and personal attention to our patient's long-term health.

Our physicians and staff across various specialties are devoted to the comprehensive care of our patients and work together as a team to ensure their optimum health and well-being.

I am board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. I am also a member of the American Academy of Pain Management, American Society of Regional Anesthesia and the American Society of Anesthesiology.

Dr. Bayran's Experience

See how Dr. Bayran's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bayran

Dr. Bayran accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Bayran has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bayran's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bayran to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Bayran's Performance
in Homer Glen, IL |
Dr.Bayran has helped me feel no pain! It has kept me from having another surgery right know. I know I'll have to have surgery because of the narrowing of the pastage way in my lower back, but for now,THANK YOU!! Mary Woods
in Chicago, IL |
I have had pain shots in my back from a few other Dr.'s. They were painful the Dr would inject a shot to lesson the pain but believe me you still were in extreme pain for a few minutes it was a very short period of time. But when your in that type of pain it seems much longer. Then i was told have pain shots again it was a mixed blessing i know they help the pain but i was not looking forward to the pain. Lucky i was referred to Dr Bayran. You feel no pain!! He is the best??????
in Chicago, IL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Bayran for pain management. He listens to patient concerns, is kind and compassionate.
in Peotone, IL |
If you are looking for a no nonsense detail orientated tell it like it is physician, Dr. Bayran is for you. He listens, he explains and he will work very hard to help you. I would not hesitate for one minute to refer him. As long as you are willing to do your part trust me he will do his. Staff are always cheerful and friendly plus the office neat and orderly. I can't comment on ease of urgent appointments because I have never encountered that situation but I wouldn't expect that to be a problem
in Crystal Lake, IL |
Dr. Bayran has given me two spinal epidurals for my spinal stenosis. He is very professional and helpful. It is too soon to say how long the relief will last but he has done his part well.
in Frankfort, IL |
I was diagnosed fall of 2015 with lower lumbar stenosis. I originally had physical therapy which did help alleviate most of the pain. However, I wanted to find something that would give me greater relief without surgery and I was recommended to Dr. Bayran. I have seen Dr. Bayran twice now for epidural injections for my lower lumbar pain and it has helped greatly. It is not a permanent solution but it does give relief for an extended period. I would highly recommend Dr. Bayran.
in Homer Glen, IL |
Dr. Bayran and his staff are very pleasant. They go the extra mile to communicate with patients. This is my second visit. Very satisfied with 1st. I do have another this week. After my visit today with Dr. Bayran, I feel very at ease with scheduled procedure this week.
in Chicago |
Dr. Bayan is an excellent doctor, who takes the time to explain things to you. He is an excellent pain management doctor who actually cares about his patients.
in Crestwood, IL |
Dr. Bayran is very friendly, helpful and concerned about his patients. He is very thorough and makes sure you are aware of all that is happening or going to happen. He strives to give his patients a pain free life.
in Palos Heights, IL |
He listens well, advises what he can do and explains the good and the bad.
in Palos Park, IL |
He is professional and has a great "bedside manner". I have had back problems for approximately 50 years and have had numerous back surgeries. The pain I was experiencing is inoperable. Dr. Bayran was able to help me and now I am pain free.
Midlothian, IL |
Took a couple of visits, but I can finally walk without limping and shooting pain. What a great feeling. Doctor Bayron as very compasionate.
in Huntley, IL |
He was not rushed and took time to answer all of my questions prior to my injection.
in Gurnee, IL |
I seen Dr. Bayran last year in Oct for severe lower back pain, and leg pain. He administered injection, and I had not felt that good since I don't remember when! I just seen him again this week, as I feel the pain coming back, and want to take care of it before it gets so severe. He is a very good pain Dr. In the past I have seen other Doctors that did not help with the pain at all.
in Algonquin IL |
Waited over an hour for a 2 minute visit
Have you seen Dr. Neema Bayran, MD?
Are you Dr. Bayran?

Compare Dr. Bayran

Dr. Bayran says...

Dr. Bayran's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bayran's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Bayran has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bayran's Board Certifications

Universitate Of Timisoara

Graduated in 1985

• Farsi
  • Romanian

Dr. Bayran does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bayran and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Interventional Pain Medicine