Dr. Neelu Agarwal, MD

Dr. Neelu Agarwal, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Cary Medical Clinic 550 New Waverly Pl Ste 105 Cary, NC 27518 Get Directions

Dr. Neelu Agarwal, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Cary, NC. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Agarwal is affiliated with Wakemed Cary Hospital.

Dr. Agarwal's Experience

See how Dr. Agarwal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Agarwal

Dr. Agarwal accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Agarwal has admitting privileges.

Dr. Agarwal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Agarwal to family and friends
Dr. Agarwal's Performance
in Raleigh, NC |
It's almost impossible to get an appointment, and I've waited in the lobby for half an hour before I had to LEAVE. The staff are terrible except for Janice and one other nurse. I was waiting in the room for Dr. Abhay for almost half an hour and when I asked if anyone knew when he would be in, one nurse gave me nothing but attitude. I was scheduled to get a pap smear and was told I would have to come back and see a different doctor for it. Please do not waste your time, find somewhere else.
Cary, NC |
I like Dr. Agarwal, for the most part. She spends a lot of time with you. The nurses (Louise and Denise) are great, but rest are poor. Several mistakes have occurred with my insurance and Rxs, which has cost me $. E.g.: they sent the wrong Rx to my pharmacy 3x. The 1st time, the pharmacy couldn't refund me the $ or exchange the Rx, since it was a control. I've since learned not to trust them, so have to double-check everything. Also, wait time is bad and their office is a cell dead zone. No wifi
in Apex, NC |
While I feel Dr. Agarwal is an okay doctor, the billing from her office is very disappointing. They send incorrect code to insurance and charge patients for services that should not be charged. Upon complaining they don't follow up and don't provide any explanation.
in Cary, NC |
Went to this dr for more than 10 years. It was close to home and easy to get an appointment. I fell at work and went here, under workers comp, as suggested by my work HR. She flat out refused to see me because of workers comp insurance. A few months later my shoulder was hurting. Without X-rays, she diagnosed it as rotary cuff injury and sent me to her PT friend for useless sessions. Went to Duke Sports Medicine. Diagnosis? Not rotary cuff but neck injury. I was better after 1 PT appt at Duke.
Marietta, GA |
I first agree with the previous patient who left bad feedbacks about how this office only care about collecting your money . Secondly this office has the worst service when it comes to scheduling . I had my physical done and I mean not really done except I did the blood test ( horrible blood drawing !!!) the doctor only stayed with about a minute ! Yes a minute and then asked me to to go get my blood drawn !!! . Next day I myself called to check on the result . The front desk lady ( not a nurse)
Have you seen Dr. Neelu Agarwal, MD?
Are you Dr. Agarwal?

Compare Dr. Agarwal

}

Dr. Agarwal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Agarwal has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Agarwal's Board Certifications

Dr. Agarwal does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Agarwal and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences

Graduated in 1996

Columbia U/St Vincents Mc

• Hindi

Dr. Agarwal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Agarwal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Agarwal does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Agarwal and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.