Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD

Dr. Varshney
Telehealth services available

Neelam Varshney, MD

1688 Meridian Ave Ste 700 Miami Beach, FL 33139

Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD is a Forensic Psychiatry Specialist in Miami Beach, FL. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Varshney to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Forensic Psychiatry Specialists in your area

See similar Forensic Psychiatry Specialists in Miami Beach

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Varshney accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Varshney treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Varshney's conditions and procedures:

• Crisis Intervention
  • Independent Forensic Evaluation

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD...

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Dr. Varshney's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Varshney

4.4

Dr. Varshney?
I absolutely loved my session with Dr Varshney. she makes me feel I'm not alone with my challenges. In the past I was not very receptive about meeting mental health professional but she has totally changed my mind and I'm thankful. She's life saver, genuine, caring and very optimistic person. I would give more than 5 stars if I could.
JR – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
Dr Varshney is an amazing doctor. She is truly one of a kind. She helped me so much when I thought all hope was lost. I've seen many doctors over the years and no one compares to her. She is very open minded, spiritual and compassionate and truly cares, besides being extremely competent.
EB in Boca Raton – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
Dr Varshnee is one of the best I have ever had. She never fails to set me at ease, and is always pushing me to get to my max potential. She is smart beyond words and I am always excited to go see her as I know I am getting better as a person one step at a time. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a high quality therapist and psychiatrist. Dr. Varshnee gives me actual tools and solutions to use in my day to day life that has significantly decreased my anxiety and depression. I am so grateful for her!
Amanda – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
I owe Dr.N. Varshney my life. She is a true professional and worth every penny . She helped me in my darkest times .She genuinely cares about her clients and not about money . She was God send to me . She is very soft spoken and a very kind person.You will not be disappointed.She is a money well spend
GV – Dec 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
General descriptions such as “kind, compassionate, great listener, the best work ethic I’ve ever seen, care for the patients to a degree that one wouldn’t find in 99% of the doctors, spiritual healer, life coach and mentor”…All of these are descriptions, but what’s behind each one of them, the actions, the experience; that’s the essence of every word describing Dr. Varshney’s care for her patients. Whoever is blessed to work with Dr. Varshney, will certainly receive the highest quality of care.
Adriana in Miami, FL – Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
I had tried many psychiatrists over the years & had completely given up hope of ever making a recovery, until I was fortunate enough to find Doc Varshney. In only a few sessions she's managed to make me aware, with her straightforward logic & extremely informative manner, that a healthy, safe & fulfilling way of life is within reach & is my right to enjoy after all. Thanks to her I'm definetly feeling optimistic & worthy even of the future I'm now feeling brave enough to build!
Deborah in Fortelauderdale Florida – Feb 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
Dr. Varshney really helped me improve me sleep. Thank you, Dr. Varshney!
GU in North Miami Beach, FL – Aug 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
Dr Varshney is one of a kind. Very caring ,optimistic, ,smart and yet at the same time very down to earth person. I have never met medical professional like she is who truly cares so much about her patients. She is adorable and absolute delight to spend session with. I owe her everything i have achieved in the past few years,she has opened my eyes for new opportunities and because of that my life is so much better now .My only regret is I haven't met her earlier in my life.
James r in FL – Aug 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
Getting an appointment time that works with my hectic schedule is very convenient with Dr. Varshney. She is willing to meet after work, on weekends, and by video chat, if needed. She is very efficient and gives practical strategies in how to improve one's life. When I needed her assistance during a crisis, I was able to reach her and talk with her. She's very compassionate, practical, and available. I would recommend her to anyone.
Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
Dr Varshney saved my life. At my rock bottom, she has managed to improve my mental health and outlook on life. Her loyalty and reliability are testaments to how dedicated she is to her practice and patients. Unlike many psychiatrists she is invested in patients’ long term well-being instead of pushing medications as a quick fix. Doctor Varshney has been a lifeline for me and others (I can tell by the mementos from past patients in her office). She’s generous, compassionate and brilliant.
Miami, FL – Jul 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
Dr. Neelam Varshney is a friend with a high sense of comprehension and care. She builds confidence and creates, an interesting atmosphere, with ideas about how to enjoy life. She wants to see her patients overcome their obstacles; this gives her reassurance about why she loves her job. I would recommend her to anyone looking to overcome life struggles and want to move on in life. She's definitely among the best when helping others overturn their lives.
Soy in Plantation, fl – Apr 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
She is very motivating, and knows how to boost an individuals self conconfidence & also extremely knowlegeable about the human body functions.
Soy in Orlando, FL – Mar 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
Over the past 8 years, I have seen a number a different psychiatrists and would say that out of all of them, Dr. Varshney is the best. She is thorough and makes sure she understands your history and confirms you have the correct diagnosis and treatment. While she doesn't take insurance the prices are very reasonable. I never feel like I'm wasting my time, energy, or money when I have an appointment. Overall I am extremely satisfied with the care I have received and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Miami, FL – Mar 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
Dr Varshney is an amazing professional. She is very intelligent and educated, but also shows a great deal of compassion and empathy for her patients. She was of great help to me for over two years. She was a great inspiration and gave me some life skills that I'll carry with me always. Sadly I moved to another state and can not see her any longer. I would recommend anyone that needs assistance or help to see her. She will make you feel completely comfortable!
Hallandale Beach, Fl – Dec 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
Even though Dr. Varshney saw my family member in the early evening, she spent two hours asking questions and listening. She left no stone unturned, and we felt comfortable that every angle was considered. Not only is Dr. Varshney intellectually sharp, but she explains everything clearly in a compassionate, nonjudgmental manner. She laid out all the treatment options, together with the pros and cons of each. I feel complete confidence in her recommendations.
Grateful Patient in Naples, Florida – Dec 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
As a medical professional, I recognize exceptional care when I see it! I am so grateful I met Dr Varshney after just 2 appts. She is brilliant, compassionate, and a true healer. She has a wealth of knowledge not only of psychiatry, but of eastern and western medicine, as well as general medicine. She is a gifted healer that provides you with the tools for a happier life.
Louise L. in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Oct 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
she is horrible at giving advices and her service is too pricey. I spent too much money to receive a poor service from her part. she's not fit for a psychiatrist at all.
Gabriel T. in Miami, FL – Oct 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
My experience with Dr. Varshney Every penny invested in Dr. Varschny is worth the weight in gold, because her knowledge and cutting edge research on mental health which is a perfect combination to make your life complete . Her ability to transcend the so diverse and intricate mental science into simple instruction for the normal human being and her natural given talent to connect and understand. Amazing !!!!!
Michaela M. in sunny isles beach Florida – Aug 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
Dr. Varshney is an amazing doctor! She is a doctor that truly cares about your well-being and she is there to help you get through rough times. In addition to prescribing the right medication, she takes the time to talk to you in order to understand the underlying problems and helps you to come up with solutions. There were instances when our sessions went over time, but she never rushed me. I am so glad that I found Dr. Varshney and I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for
North Miami Beach, FL – Jul 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
Talked to her on Friday of last week. Paid 400 dollars out of pocket - I was prescribed a medication that I already knew I was not tolerant to. I told her and tried to confirm to her that I can not take this medicine. She told me to try it again. So I did. First night the same reaction. Called back on Monday - They want another 400 dollars to change to a different prescription. This is an absolute joke. I will NOT be seeing her again
Daniel in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Apr 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Varshney?

• Forensic Psychiatry

University of Massachusetts School of Medicine

• Hindi
  • Nepalese

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Varshney communicate via email?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Varshney offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Varshney offer an online patient portal?

1 user said no. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Varshney have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Varshney offer weekend visits?

1 user said no. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Varshney offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (786) 765-4122