Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD

Forensic PsychiatryFemale

Forensic Psychiatry

Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD is a Forensic Psychiatry Specialist in Aventura, FL and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Med College University Of Rajasthan in 2002. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD

Neelam Varshney, MD

20801 Biscayne Blvd Ste 403 Aventura, FL 33180

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Forensic Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Varshney treats your condition or procedure

• Insomnia
  • Mood Disorders
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychosis
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

Dr. Varshney accepts

Dr. Varshney accepts the following insurance:

Select HMO
We do not accept health insurance

Dr. Varshney's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Varshney

4.5

I cannot thank Dr. Varshney enough for what she has done for me. The kindness and compassion she showed me during one of the most difficult times in my life was exactly what I needed. Her experience and knowledge put me at ease at times when nothing else worked. With her guidance I started to feel better when I thought there was no hope. She provided me with the support that I needed to get strong enough to work on my problems. I am eternally grateful for Dr. Varshney.
Sep 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
Great knowledge with equal listening skills
So far, I have seen Dr. Varshney 4 times already, and while the consults are not cheap. They are worth every dollar. Do not expect Dr. Varshney to fix what others cannot repair in a single section. It takes time. Dr. Varshney will tailor and explain everything from Diet, Labs, pharmacology, and lifestyle ( going as far as modified sleep studies). I work in the medical field and have rarely seen a doctor try to minimize the interactions of the medications prescribed with what the patient is taking or find an alternative that causes less harm. Suppose you need a prescription for a drug. In that case, you can go to any psychiatrist or even a possible primary doctor and save some money, but if you want to know the why of things and possible solutions with fewer side effects, see Dr. Varshney.
Jul 08, 2022
best dr
She is the most exceptional human being besides having all the ultimate credentials and experience. If you re looking for definite solution to your problem, this dr is the one. Don t waste your time trying other ones. One, two, done like magic
Kirill – Apr 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
I loved her demeanour and instantly felt welcome by her positive attitude. Dr Varshney is a truly gifted psychiatrist who has helped me in a lot of areas of life. She has gently guided me in dealing with life's adversities. She is a ray of hope in today's world. I highly recommend Dr Varshney to anyone seeking growth and enlightenment.
CC – May 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
She is the most loyal, honest, sincere person I have ever met, you can see helping others is her true passion & calling and she does it extremely well ,she's ray of sunshine during these tough times.
mr – Mar 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
I absolutely loved my session with Dr Varshney. she makes me feel I'm not alone with my challenges. In the past I was not very receptive about meeting mental health professional but she has totally changed my mind and I'm thankful. She's life saver, genuine, caring and very optimistic person. I would give more than 5 stars if I could.
JR – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
Dr Varshney is an amazing doctor. She is truly one of a kind. She helped me so much when I thought all hope was lost. I've seen many doctors over the years and no one compares to her. She is very open minded, spiritual and compassionate and truly cares, besides being extremely competent.
EB in Boca Raton – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
Dr Varshnee is one of the best I have ever had. She never fails to set me at ease, and is always pushing me to get to my max potential. She is smart beyond words and I am always excited to go see her as I know I am getting better as a person one step at a time. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a high quality therapist and psychiatrist. Dr. Varshnee gives me actual tools and solutions to use in my day to day life that has significantly decreased my anxiety and depression. I am so grateful for her!
Amanda – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
I owe Dr.N. Varshney my life. She is a true professional and worth every penny . She helped me in my darkest times .She genuinely cares about her clients and not about money . She was God send to me . She is very soft spoken and a very kind person.You will not be disappointed.She is a money well spend
GV – Dec 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
General descriptions such as “kind, compassionate, great listener, the best work ethic I’ve ever seen, care for the patients to a degree that one wouldn’t find in 99% of the doctors, spiritual healer, life coach and mentor”…All of these are descriptions, but what’s behind each one of them, the actions, the experience; that’s the essence of every word describing Dr. Varshney’s care for her patients. Whoever is blessed to work with Dr. Varshney, will certainly receive the highest quality of care.
Adriana in Miami, FL – Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
I had tried many psychiatrists over the years & had completely given up hope of ever making a recovery, until I was fortunate enough to find Doc Varshney. In only a few sessions she's managed to make me aware, with her straightforward logic & extremely informative manner, that a healthy, safe & fulfilling way of life is within reach & is my right to enjoy after all. Thanks to her I'm definetly feeling optimistic & worthy even of the future I'm now feeling brave enough to build!
  • Long wait times
Deborah in Fortelauderdale Florida – Feb 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
Dr. Varshney really helped me improve me sleep. Thank you, Dr. Varshney!
GU in North Miami Beach, FL – Aug 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
Getting an appointment time that works with my hectic schedule is very convenient with Dr. Varshney. She is willing to meet after work, on weekends, and by video chat, if needed. She is very efficient and gives practical strategies in how to improve one's life. When I needed her assistance during a crisis, I was able to reach her and talk with her. She's very compassionate, practical, and available. I would recommend her to anyone.
Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
Dr Varshney saved my life. At my rock bottom, she has managed to improve my mental health and outlook on life. Her loyalty and reliability are testaments to how dedicated she is to her practice and patients. Unlike many psychiatrists she is invested in patients’ long term well-being instead of pushing medications as a quick fix. Doctor Varshney has been a lifeline for me and others (I can tell by the mementos from past patients in her office). She’s generous, compassionate and brilliant.
Miami, FL – Jul 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
Dr. Neelam Varshney is a friend with a high sense of comprehension and care. She builds confidence and creates, an interesting atmosphere, with ideas about how to enjoy life. She wants to see her patients overcome their obstacles; this gives her reassurance about why she loves her job. I would recommend her to anyone looking to overcome life struggles and want to move on in life. She's definitely among the best when helping others overturn their lives.
Soy in Plantation, fl – Apr 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
She is very motivating, and knows how to boost an individuals self conconfidence & also extremely knowlegeable about the human body functions.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Soy in Orlando, FL – Mar 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
Over the past 8 years, I have seen a number a different psychiatrists and would say that out of all of them, Dr. Varshney is the best. She is thorough and makes sure she understands your history and confirms you have the correct diagnosis and treatment. While she doesn't take insurance the prices are very reasonable. I never feel like I'm wasting my time, energy, or money when I have an appointment. Overall I am extremely satisfied with the care I have received and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Miami, FL – Mar 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
Dr Varshney is an amazing professional. She is very intelligent and educated, but also shows a great deal of compassion and empathy for her patients. She was of great help to me for over two years. She was a great inspiration and gave me some life skills that I'll carry with me always. Sadly I moved to another state and can not see her any longer. I would recommend anyone that needs assistance or help to see her. She will make you feel completely comfortable!
Hallandale Beach, Fl – Dec 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
Even though Dr. Varshney saw my family member in the early evening, she spent two hours asking questions and listening. She left no stone unturned, and we felt comfortable that every angle was considered. Not only is Dr. Varshney intellectually sharp, but she explains everything clearly in a compassionate, nonjudgmental manner. She laid out all the treatment options, together with the pros and cons of each. I feel complete confidence in her recommendations.
Grateful Patient in Naples, Florida – Dec 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?
As a medical professional, I recognize exceptional care when I see it! I am so grateful I met Dr Varshney after just 2 appts. She is brilliant, compassionate, and a true healer. She has a wealth of knowledge not only of psychiatry, but of eastern and western medicine, as well as general medicine. She is a gifted healer that provides you with the tools for a happier life.
Louise L. in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Oct 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neelam Varshney, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Varshney?