Dr. Neelam Thacker, MD

Dr. Neelam Thacker, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 38 years old

Dr. Thacker specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Medford, MA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Thacker? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Thacker's Experience

See how Dr. Thacker's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Thacker

Dr. Thacker accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Thacker has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Thacker
Dr. Thacker's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (12)
Somerville, MA |
The staff are extremely friendly. I've never waited longer than 5 minutes, and they accommodate the fact that I can only come after work in the very late afternoon/early evening. Both doctors in this practice are warm, caring people. They are very knowledgeable, capable, and efficient. They both are excellent at listening to patient concerns, and answering questions. When I was treated in hospital, the hospital staff clearly demonstrated respect and fondness for Dr. Thacker, as well.
in Watertown, MA |
I LOVE Dr. Neelam Thacker. She possesses such a calming, thoughtful presence, and the care she provided to me for both of my pregnancies was exceptional. During my first pregnancy, I had to undergo surgery for another condition, and she arranged all of the referrals and checked on me at the hospital, despite the fact that I was technically under another doctor's care at that moment. Dr. Thacker is a breath of fresh air: she is methodical, kind, and thorough. I highly recommend her.
in Medford, MA |
Dr thacker is amazing she delivered all 2 of my kids . she always takes her time with me and answer all of my questions . i would highly recommend her to anybody that`s looking for doctor who truly cares about her patients .
in Revere, MA |
I have been with Dr Thacker for so many years and she is awesome either as a doctor or as a person . She helped me in my difficult pregnancy and she delivered my son with a c section with a lot of care and professionalism.
in Beverly, MA |
I could not recommend Dr. Thacker enough. She is so attentive, always available to talk and I always felt comfortable asking her questions. She works in a small office and I was able to speak with her when I called either right away or within a few hours. When I got pregnant Dr. Thacker was so supportive and helpful--she's amazing!
in Boston, MA |
I definitely recommend Dr. Thacker as an OBGYN. I've been a patient for several years now and have seen her for gynecology and obstetrics. She is knowledgeable...easily answers all mine and my spouses questions. She has a wonderful demeanor! She is patient and gentle. She responds to inquiries in a timely manner. She was incredible in the delivery room, relaxed and confident. She gave me so much strength to get through a very long labor. So happy with the care I've received over time.
in Malden, MA |
She is not only a nice doctor but she is a nice person as well. She seems very calm, compose person. She gives enough time to patients and address all questions or concerns. I was happy that she was my doctor. I had minor complications in pregnancy and she really helped me through out pregnancy. As usual I called her several time in my last trimester and she called me back within 15-20 min every time, even on weekend nights. Despite of minor complications, i didn't have to do cesarean. Thanks dr
in Billerica, MA |
This was my first baby and I couldn't have found a better provider than Dr. Thacker. She was patient with all my questions and explained everything in a way that made sense. She didnt force anything on me that I wasnt comfortable with, which was a big deal for me. We especially loved that she was our sole doctor. She was who we saw for all our appointments and she delivered our baby. If you are looking for an OB that you can have a relationship with, who is patient and cares, Dr Thacker is it!
Have you seen Dr. Neelam Thacker, MD?
Are you Dr. Thacker?

Compare Dr. Thacker

Dr. Thacker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Thacker has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Thacker's Board Certifications

Graduated in 2004

Umass Memorial Med Center

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Thacker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thacker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology