Dr. Neel Kumar, MD

Dr. Neel Kumar, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Neel Kumar, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Tulsa, OK. He is 33 years old.

Dr. Kumar's Experience

See how Dr. Kumar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kumar

Dr. Kumar accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Kumar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kumar to family and friends
Dr. Kumar's Performance
I am very pleased.
in Tulsa, OK |
Front desk girls were so friendlt and made me feel very comfortable. Very pleasent and smiling. Saw the tech Kerri and she was also all smiles friendly and knew what she was doing. Dr. Pewitt was very pleasent and spent quality time with me. I recommend Triad to my friend and he had cat surgery. Will be back and continue to recommend. Triad Top Notch Service!
in Tulsa, OK |
Everyone took very good care of me.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Kumar explained what he was going to do completely. Which made me feel comfortable to have the surger. He was very kind and patient with me on follow-up appointments. I would fully recommend him for any eye problems.
in Tulsa, OK |
I very much appreciate having this service in our hometown and not having to travel for appointments. Dr.Ayers and all staff very good at their job!
in Tulsa, OK |
Everyone was very nice and professional. They got me in and out very quickly. Dr. Ayres took the time to explain to me what he was doing and how to treat my issue in a simple way that was easy to understand. I would recommend this facility to everyone.
in Tulsa, OK |
I dropped into the office around 2 pm without an appointment needing to see a doctor about an infection in my eye. The staff was very accomodating, they worked me in, did a complete check and never acted like I was an inconvenience. Great Service.
in Tulsa, OK |
The staff where all friendly and very comforting. Dr. Pewitt was very knowledgable and friendly. She really knew what I needed and helped with my severe allergies. The technichian Kerri was very nice and comforting.
It was awesome.
in Tulsa, OK |
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Kumar. From my very first consultation appointment, I felt so comfortable with his whole staff. Dr. Kumar was very professional and explained everything about my Blepharoplasty surgery and what to expect after surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Kumar for all your ocuooplasty needs.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Kumar did two (2) additional diagnostic 'tests' than I had had performed in the last ~2 yrs visiting 4 other eye doctors. He diagnosed my issue on my first visit, and was able to 'show me' the results of the 'tests' and explain why I was continuing to have eye watering. Dr. Kumar is a sincere communicator and listened to my questions/concerns, and then provided clear responses.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Kumar always explains the procedure and effects very clearly prior to treatment. Great experience!
in Tulsa, OK |
It was simple and I did not have any fears. Dr Kumar was great, he made me feel comfortable. The only negative thing I can say is that I was told one price and then I had to pay more.
We appreciate all feedback to keep our practice aligned with the needs of our patients. We try to provide patients with an accurate cost estimate before any procedure, however secondary insurances add complexity. Depending on how plans intertwine, these payments are hard to anticipate because allowances can be different for each plan and procedure. We welcome patients to reach out to our office and are happy to help if there are ever questions or concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Neel Kumar, MD?

Compare Dr. Kumar

Dr. Kumar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Dr. Kumar has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kumar's Board Certifications

• Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Senile Cataracts
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Ulcer

Dr. Kumar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kumar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology