Dr. Neda Hashemi, MD

Dr. Neda Hashemi, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Neda Hashemi, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Centreville, VA. She is 49 years old.

Centreville OB/GYN

14701 Lee Hwy Ste 303

Centreville, VA 20121

• Anthem
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Hashemi

See how frequently Dr. Hashemi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Dr. Hashemi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Pregnancy Ultrasound

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Union Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Franklin Square Hospital
  • Union Memorial Hospital

Dr. Hashemi has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Hashemi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hashemi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Reston Hospital Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Hashemi is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Hashemi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hashemi to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Hashemi's Performance
Fairfax, VA |
So disappointed just a waste of money, she don't focus on what I need she just let me try other medicines. I don't think she checks the medicine ingredients or generic before she prescribed.
in Gainesville, VA |
Neda Hashemi was my OBGYN for first pregnany. She never provided any personal attention. She always appeared too busy to ask questions. She was not available during delivery. She provided no post partum support. In fact, a day after delivery, she came in the NICU(my baby had to be hospitalized for a week), and said- "I need to write discharge orders for you. Did you have a vaginal or C-section?" That is the level of interest she had. Terrible doctor and midwife Tracy. Please AVOID.
in Centreville |
Dr. Hashemi is caring, compassionate and easy to relate to. I trust her 100% and always feel like I'm in incredibly capable, loving and skilled hands. The fact that she has THE busiest practice in the area is an indicator of her exceptional ethics, skill and compassion. I have horrid pregnancies and she's always 100% helpful. Her patient's loyalty speaks for itself. Without hesitation, I recommend Dr Hashemi and her team! Front office and techs are awesome, too! Traci is an angel! -M.Estrada
in South Riding, VA |
I trust Dr Hashemi and Traci with my health and all of my healthcare needs. As a woman, trust and care are so important to me. I have been going to this practice for 7 years, have had two babies under their care, and my closest girlfriends also see them. I cannot recommend Traci and Dr Hashemi more. Caring, loving, supportive, responsive, knowledgable all come to mind. The office staff, especially Stephanie and Marlene, are total gems. 10/10 and 5 stars.
in Centreville,virginia |
I am visiting Dr.Hashemi from nearly 2 years & she is very kind & helful.
in Alexandria, VA |
Dr Hashemi is one of the best OBGYN I have seen in my life. She is very knowledgeable and also compassionate. She makes you feel comfortable by her nice positive attitude and also provide detail information about your conditions in very nice way. I have been seeing her for past 7 years for GYN works, and even when we moved farther from her office, I went back for my pregnancy visits and delivery. She also have a very nice nurse/midwife that backfill her when she has surgery in the hospital.
in va |
i do that and i am in here offic waiting for 45 minute and i arrived in my time here stuff need more training how to deal with Women come to the dr the are not welcoming and you just want to live this is my last time I come too here
in Fairfax, VA |
Dr. Hashemi and her staff are terrible. She is always late to her appointment. Some of the staff don't speak English. Others are rude and unqualified. The first time I saw Dr. Hashemi, she asked for unnecessary lab tests and when my insurance provider denied paying some of them, they insisted that I pay. Well, I have never asked for these extra tests. Also, I am terrified by lack of hygiene in the sonogram room. I don't want to see her and her staff again. It is in terrible location anyways.
in Centreville |
My experience goes beyond words. She is simply the best OBGYN I have ever had.
Have you seen Dr. Neda Hashemi, MD?
Are you Dr. Hashemi?

Blue Preferred PPO
    CareFirst Maryland POS
  • CoreSource
    Southern Health PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA