General Surgery  |
Dr. Nebil Aydin, MD
Dr. Nebil Aydin, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Paramus, NJ. He is 44 years old. Dr. Aydin is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center, Holy Name Medical Center and White Plains Hospital.

140 N State Rt 17 Ste 200

Paramus, NJ 07652

Learn about Dr. Aydin

Dr. Aydin's Experience

Dr. Aydin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery

• General Surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Dr. Aydin is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Aydin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Aydin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aydin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Aydin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aydin to family and friends
Dr. Aydin's Performance
Bogota, NJ |
Dr. Aydin is the best! He is always ready to answer your questions. He is knowledgeable and takes his time explaining procedures. His office staff is friendly and supportive. They make you feel like family!
in New Fairfield |
Two years ago Dr. Aydin performed emergency surgery on me. I had cut off my right thumb. He was able to reattach it and I have full feeling. I could not have had a doctor with more expertise and concern for me. He is truly an outstanding surgeon-a very special doctor!!
in Congers, NY |
Dr. Aydin is a wonderful surgeon! I had a rhinoplasty and septoplasty January 12th. I had seen 4 other surgeons before I went to him and when I had my consultation with Dr Aydin I knew right away he was the doctor I wanted for my surgery. He made me feel so comfortable And his whole staff is very kind and professional. I booked my appointment 3 weeks later with him and followed all the instructions for before and after care. I am so beyond happy with the results and he has a great bedside manor!
in New York, NY |
The only thing I can say is that he is nothing BUT THE BEST. Best plastic surgery...??????????????????????????
in Nanuet, NY |
Dr. Aydin performed an emergency surgery on my 4 years old hand (removed the nail from my son's finger). excellent doctor. i will recommend him to anyone. Thank to dr Aydin my son has fully functional finger.
White Plains, NY |
My name is John Woodbury. Last year August 24, 2016 I was stabbed once in the hand and almost lost my middle finger. Thanks to Dr. Aydin I'm working at physical therapy now since then to get full function back. Just wanted to thank him again and let anyone know that he was great, I was never worried and he didn't promised me anything. He did all this work himself!
in Paramus, NJ |
Amazing Doctor! Went for a Mommy Makeover. Couldn't be happier with both results and with my decision to use Dr. Aydin. I'll never go to anyone else again. He's extremely professional, knowledgable and has incredible bedside manners.
in Queens, NY |
Dr. Aydin is a wonderful doctor. I had a comfortable, easy experience at Dr. Aydin's office. His staff is extremely friendly and helpful, and Dr. Aydin does beautiful work. I am very happy with my results, and it has only been one week since my procedure!
in Morristown, NJ |
Dr. Aydin has an artist's eye and a wonderfully compassionate nature. I also love the way he communicates with text messages including pictures - I have never waited more than two hours for a response.
Have you seen Dr. Nebil Aydin, MD?
Are you Dr. Aydin?