Dr. Neal Varughese, MD

Dr. Neal Varughese, MD

General Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. Neal Varughese, MD is a general surgery specialist in Chandler, AZ and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Albany Med Coll in 2011 and specializes in general surgery.

725 S Dobson Rd Ste 200

Chandler, AZ 85224

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Varughese

See how frequently Dr. Varughese performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
Lipomas
Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer

Dr. Varughese's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• General Surgery

Dr. Varughese does not have any board certifications listed.

• Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Albany Med Coll
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Varughese has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Varughese has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Varughese does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Varughese and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Varughese's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Varughese to family and friends

Dr. Varughese's Performance

I had terrible acne and wasted so much money on so many dermatologists until I came to Dr. Varughese. He prescribed me Retin-A and asked me to use cetaphil. Since then I have never had any acne issues, no more self esteem issues. He is a very pleasant doctor and knows what he is doing.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I waited over forty-five minutes to be called into the exam room. Once I got into the exam room, I waited another ten minutes to be seen by Dr. Varughese. Dr. Varughese spent maybe 3 minutes with me, told me I was fine with no further explanation, then walked out of the room. Very disappointed with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I would not recommend this doctor to anybody. 1. I had 45+ minutes wait time for a pre-booked appointment 2. Spent time less than 4 minutes but charged for 30 minutes consultation. 3. Insisted very costly medicine for seasonal allergy for which insurance requested the doctor for a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I had Juvederm filler in my lips and around my mouth for the first time and the results are perfect. I had zero bruising and swelling. I cannot express how happy I am with the results, I was always too nervous to get it done, but I felt very re-assured with him. He even brought in a fabulous PA to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1