Dr. Ndudi Oparaeche, MD

South Denver Rheumatology
10099 Ridgegate Pkwy Ste 365
Lone Tree, CO 80124 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Oparaeche specializes in Rheumatology and practices in Lone Tree, CO. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Oparaeche? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Oparaeche's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Oparaeche's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Oparaeche

Dr. Oparaeche accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Oparaeche has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Oparaeche
Dr. Oparaeche's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (21)
in Denver, CO |
He did not take my concerns seriously. He did answer my questions. My new rheumatologist listens to me, unlike Dr Oparaeche.
in Aurora |
I could not believe the experience I had. Despite presenting with swollen, boggy joints, Dr. Oparaeche was dead set on a fibromyalgia diagnosis, and when my tender points were not tender, he pressed so hard that I had thumbprint bruises. His advice to treat my condition was to "look up fibromyalgia treatments and tell my PCP what medications I want."
Denver, CO |
Dr. Opeache and his staff had a difficult time taking my complaints seriously. I felt my complaints were disparaged. He had residents from Rocky Vista Osteopathic College who had similar reactions to my pain. My new rheumatologist took my complaints seriously and is helping me get better. The rheumatologist also looked deeper into my complaints of pain, ordering xrays. Thanks to those xrays, I am now on the road to hip replacement with one of the best orthopedic surgeons in the area.
in Palos Park, IL |
Dr. O is a nice, capable physician. However his office staff is rude, incompetent and prone to making up whatever absurd stories they want to cover their inability to do simple things like call in a prescription. I've never seen such a consistently bad office staff. Avoid this group at all costs.
in Denver, CO |
The doctor is worthless. He recommended a surgery that did nothing. Wasted pain and expense. His two person staff seems nice at first, but quickly become rude, conniving, liars over petty things. I would give zero stars or negative stars if allowed on this survey. Don't waste your time, money, or health with this group!
Have you seen Dr. Ndudi Oparaeche, MD?
Are you Dr. Oparaeche?