Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD

Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD

NeurosurgeryMale

Neurosurgery

Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD is a Neurosurgery Specialist in Southington, CT. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as The Hospital of Central Connecticut Bradley Memorial Campus and Hartford Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Hartford HealthCare Medical Group

Hartford HealthCare Medical Group55 Meriden Avenue Ste 3G Southington, CT 06489
New Patient?
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group210 North Mountain Road Ste 201 Plainville, CT 06062

Doctors Central CT Cardiology

Doctors Central CT Cardiology55 Meriden Ave Ste 3G Southington, CT 06489

Princeton Brain, Spine and Sports Medicine

Princeton Brain Spine and Sports Medicine731 Alexander Rd Ste 200 Princeton, NJ 08540

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Qureshi is affiliated with Hartford Hospital Hartford, a highly rated hospital.

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

More Neurosurgery Specialists at Hartford Healthcare

Dr. Qureshi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Qureshi

Gratude and respect for Dr. Qureshi
Dr. Qureshi started out just as a consult for my wife, when we found out she had masses on her brain. Eventuly he did surgery on her. His bed side manner both befor and after with me as the spouse was amazing. If I had to have surgery I would want as my doctor. Because I know he would do anything possiable for me both befor and after surgery. I cannot express how much gratude an respect for him I have.
Oct 01, 2022
Very torough
Dr Quireshi examined neck pain issues. Was extremely professional and very thorough with his examinations.
Tony D’Angelo – Sep 06, 2022
great surgeon
Dr listened to my questions and answered them with patience and clarity. Never made me feel like he was in a hurry to see his next patient. He has a nice manner and is just easy to talk to. I would highly recommend him to anybody looking for a surgeon.
Diane McKinstry – Aug 18, 2022
Dr Qureshi is great!
I saw Dr Qureshi on Monday 6/6/22 he reviewed my MRI results with me & explained everything to me so that I truly understood what my next steps were to come. By Wednesday 6/8/22 he was booking me for surgery. I am so thankful that he got me booked for surgery right away as he knew my eye sight was being effected by the size of my tumor. I had Surgery Monday 6/13/22 and it was successful. Dr Qureshi and his great team, removed my tumor and the next day my eye sight was actually coming back. I am So thankful for him & his team for reacting & treating me as soon as they did. They were all so good and made this very emotional and nervous time in my life a little easier to handle. I would recommend Dr Qureshi to anyone who may need a neurosurgeon, he is a great surgeon & a very nice person. Again I thank you for everything Dr Qureshi.
Kimberly Tappin-Fisher – Jul 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
Pain gone after back surgery!
Pain through lower back and bilateral legs. After surgery no more back pain and no more pain down the legs!
Dave – Jun 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Qureshi to anyone that would need brain surgery. He did a fantastic job. He was great before, during, and after surgery. Very helpful!!
Mar 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
I went to Dr. Qureshi for an emergency back surgery. I was suddenly paralyzed by a herniated disc and couldn't walk or stand. After surgery, I immediately felt great. I didn't need any pain meds even right after surgery. After 3 months, i consider myself 90% recovered and am once again doing all of the activities I enjoyed before my injury. I would highly recommend him and his team for any complexed spine or back surgery.
Joseph Allegro – Feb 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
My 75 year old father’s mobility and stability deteriorated rapidly and he kept falling down He had excruciating pains in his shoulder. His hands were numb as in “pins and needles” all with in weeks We brought him to centra state hospital in Freehold New Jersey who at first wanted to release him and continue PT. When we requested further observation We were blessed to be put in the hands of DR. Qureshi. After reviewing current ,previous mri’s and evaluating my father in person. Dr. Qureshi determined my father needed cervical spinal fusion and discs replaced. With in days the surgery was performed and 8 months later my father is walking, driving, and regaining function of his left shoulder through PT. Dr Qureshi also took the time on numerous occasions to answer questions, provide information and deliver realistic outcomes and goals. All while being compassionate to the situation. He is knowledgeable, knows how to provide information, and cares about what he does and his patient
Frank Ferraro Jr – Dec 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
Dr. Qureshi has been amazing for my mother in law and our family. He completely resected her Glioblastoma giving us over 3.5 years of quality and now that it came back, he did it again! He’s incredible , and while I hope you never need him, should you find yourself in the position of requiring a neurosurgeon, you can’t make a better choice!
Dec 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
Excellent Dr. I was in pain for over 15 years and now I feel like a new person. Dr Qureshi and his staff went above and beyond to take care of my individual needs. I would highly recommend this doctor for any neuro or orthopedic problems.
Rick Hofmann – Nov 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
Dr. Qureshi is a very professional and talented neurosurgeon. He will answer all your questions and address your concerns and won’t waste your time. He performed a L5-S1 fusion on me and I’m glad I chose him as my neurosurgeon. Two thumbs up for Dr. Qureshi!
Peter – Sep 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
As the boat we were riding in crossed the wake of another boat our boat came down hard. In that instant my wife’s back was severely injured. She had sustained a very dangerous L1 burst fracture - and a piece of the shattered vertebra was pressing on the spinal cord. I met Dr Qureshi only just before he performed emergency surgery, on the Sunday of a Memorial Day weekend. As my wife was being prepared for the procedure, Dr Qureshi came out into the waiting room. He explained the injury and the surgical options for this delicate and intricate procedure. He explained his recommendations based on the particular facts of my wife’s case and her particular anatomy. He did so simply and thoroughly, answering my every question with quiet confidence and humility. After the 4 ½ hour surgery, he again took the time to fully review the surgery. While still convalescing, my wife is able to walk and has all her bodily functions. There are no words to express our gratitude.
Joseph – Jun 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
Dr. Qureshi recently treated me. He is a very competent neurosurgeon and I was completely impressed by his professionalism.
Harbir Singh – May 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
Excellent doctor, I was diagnosed with brain cancer (astrocytoma type 2 cancer) in 2018 , my surgery was a success, and 3 years later people can't believe I had a surgery of this magnitude. Dr. Qureshi knows what he is doing, he is well prepared and ready to give an honest answer, very informative and provided me with the comfort and all support that I need to continue living life to the fullest.
Eneida Rodriguez – May 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
Dr. Qureshi performed a spinal decompression on my T3-T4 after I was admitted through the emergency room in 2020. Before surgery, I was barely walking with a cane with balance issues and numbness from my chest down. After surgery and therapy, the improvement has been amazing! Seven months post-op, my walking is almost back to normal, and I am feeling things and sensations I haven’t felt in years. I am still improving. I am thrilled with the care Dr. Qureshi has given me and would highly recommend him. He is very willing to take the time to explain things I did not know about. Dr. Qureshi, thank you for all you have done for me! I can’t tell you how grateful I am to you.
BLO – Apr 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
Dr. Qureshi is the best !! He never rushes visits and answers and explains questions thoroughly. Dr. Qureshis caring rapport with me and my family was a compliment to his excellent surgical skills.
Jean Corey – Apr 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
excellently informed, timely, good clinician, supportive staff, patient with this patient.
stephanie ellis – Apr 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
Dr. Qureshi has an excellent bedside manner. Young doctors should observe him to learn the right way to treat patients. He is a great listener and did not rush me through my appointment. Overall, it was a great experience.
Apr 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
doctor Qureshi is a all around top doc , he is very professional and a very good communicator . having many interactions with doctors on my own personal life and in my military time when i came in contact with many top docs i would rate doctor nazer Qureshi as the best of the best, but most importantly the doc is a real caring person thank you doc joe s
joe scodari – Mar 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
Dr. Qureshi performed brain surgery on me in 2021. He explained the situation and the procedure to my husband and me in detail and patiently answered my questions. The care he provided post surgery was equally good. The oncologists that I needed to follow up with all remarked how elegant the surgery was and said that my surgeon had done a remarkable job, especially given the size and location of the tumor that was removed. I am beyond grateful to Dr. Qureshi.
Mar 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Qureshi?