Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD

NeurosurgeryMale

Dr. Qureshi
731 Alexander Rd Ste 200 Princeton, NJ 08540

Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD is a Neurosurgery Specialist in Princeton, NJ. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell and Capital Health Regional Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Qureshi to book an appointment.

Compare with other Neurosurgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Qureshi with our nearby Neurosurgery Specialists at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset.

These providers are on the medical staff of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset.

Dr. Qureshi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Qureshi

4.5

4.838709677419355%
9.67741935483871%

Dr. Qureshi
Dr. Qureshi is a very professional and talented neurosurgeon. He will answer all your questions and address your concerns and won’t waste your time. He performed a L5-S1 fusion on me and I’m glad I chose him as my neurosurgeon. Two thumbs up for Dr. Qureshi!
Peter – Sep 02, 2021
As the boat we were riding in crossed the wake of another boat our boat came down hard. In that instant my wife’s back was severely injured. She had sustained a very dangerous L1 burst fracture - and a piece of the shattered vertebra was pressing on the spinal cord. I met Dr Qureshi only just before he performed emergency surgery, on the Sunday of a Memorial Day weekend. As my wife was being prepared for the procedure, Dr Qureshi came out into the waiting room. He explained the injury and the surgical options for this delicate and intricate procedure. He explained his recommendations based on the particular facts of my wife’s case and her particular anatomy. He did so simply and thoroughly, answering my every question with quiet confidence and humility. After the 4 ½ hour surgery, he again took the time to fully review the surgery. While still convalescing, my wife is able to walk and has all her bodily functions. There are no words to express our gratitude.
Joseph – Jun 21, 2021
Dr. Qureshi recently treated me. He is a very competent neurosurgeon and I was completely impressed by his professionalism.
Harbir Singh – May 25, 2021
Excellent doctor, I was diagnosed with brain cancer (astrocytoma type 2 cancer) in 2018 , my surgery was a success, and 3 years later people can't believe I had a surgery of this magnitude. Dr. Qureshi knows what he is doing, he is well prepared and ready to give an honest answer, very informative and provided me with the comfort and all support that I need to continue living life to the fullest.
Eneida Rodriguez – May 21, 2021
Dr. Qureshi performed a spinal decompression on my T3-T4 after I was admitted through the emergency room in 2020. Before surgery, I was barely walking with a cane with balance issues and numbness from my chest down. After surgery and therapy, the improvement has been amazing! Seven months post-op, my walking is almost back to normal, and I am feeling things and sensations I haven’t felt in years. I am still improving. I am thrilled with the care Dr. Qureshi has given me and would highly recommend him. He is very willing to take the time to explain things I did not know about. Dr. Qureshi, thank you for all you have done for me! I can’t tell you how grateful I am to you.
BLO – Apr 27, 2021
Dr. Qureshi is the best !! He never rushes visits and answers and explains questions thoroughly. Dr. Qureshis caring rapport with me and my family was a compliment to his excellent surgical skills.
Jean Corey – Apr 21, 2021
excellently informed, timely, good clinician, supportive staff, patient with this patient.
stephanie ellis – Apr 06, 2021
Dr. Qureshi has an excellent bedside manner. Young doctors should observe him to learn the right way to treat patients. He is a great listener and did not rush me through my appointment. Overall, it was a great experience.
Apr 02, 2021
doctor Qureshi is a all around top doc , he is very professional and a very good communicator . having many interactions with doctors on my own personal life and in my military time when i came in contact with many top docs i would rate doctor nazer Qureshi as the best of the best, but most importantly the doc is a real caring person thank you doc joe s
joe scodari – Mar 30, 2021
Dr. Qureshi performed brain surgery on me in 2021. He explained the situation and the procedure to my husband and me in detail and patiently answered my questions. The care he provided post surgery was equally good. The oncologists that I needed to follow up with all remarked how elegant the surgery was and said that my surgeon had done a remarkable job, especially given the size and location of the tumor that was removed. I am beyond grateful to Dr. Qureshi.
Mar 30, 2021
Dr Qureshi,Outstanding is an understatement!!! Explains everything has a wonderful bedside manner. Cares for his patients. Make patient and patient families feel special. Everyone at the office so nice and helpful. Can’t say a enough great things about Dr Qureshi I recommend him to everyone I know
Mar 15, 2021
Dr. Qudeshi successfully removed a tumor in my head. He explained the procedure beforehand and took time to answer any concerns I had. I felt I was in competent hands and as it turns out I was.
Donna Bishop – Feb 19, 2021
Dr. Qureshi was wonderful to deal with. Answering all of our questions and explaining in detail the interpretation of MRI's . He successfully removed my brain tumor, the scarring was absolutely minimal. I would gladly recommend this services to my family and friends.
JR – Feb 17, 2021
Dr Qureshi performed brain surgery 2017 . He did a wonderful surgery and my recovery was great. Within three months I was fully recovered with no side effects . I would highly recommend him.
Charles Clark – Jan 22, 2021
Technically top-notch and outstanding person. After seeing a moving article a few years ago in a Chinese language newspaper by a former patient whose complex life-saving surgery was performed by this genius doctor, I was not surprised that my back pain which prevented me from sitting or concentrating on any task was treated precisely and effectively, bringing instant relief. But I was surprised how the doctor took time and interest to answer questions. Like a professor used excellent analogies to explain technical points. The only thing that made him not neurosurgeon-like was his down to earth demeanor. Great man.
Jan 19, 2021
Dr. Nazer Qureshi performed my emergency brain surgery in 2019 and has monitored my progress since that time. He is an outstanding physician, and I feel fortunate to have him as my doctor. His knowledge and preparation are most impressive, and he seems to have a photographic memory. Additionally, he is most kind and compassionate; a truly caring doctor with a positive, upbeat bedside manner. I am especially appreciative of his empathy and sensitivity. He has always been accessible and quick to comprehensively answer any questions I have. He works very well with my other doctors. His staff is unfailingly professional, patient and courteous. They treat patients with dignity and respect, and have a friendly demeanor. Questions about appointments and scheduling are answered quickly and clearly. The office works in a smooth and well-organized manner. Both myself and my medical proxies have found Dr. Qureshi and his staff to be wonderful to work with.
Virginia L. Bower – Jan 09, 2021
HE HELP ME WITH MY NECK PAIN HE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING TO ME I RECOMMEND HIM 100% GOD BLESS HIM
WANDA ROSA – Nov 05, 2020
I highly recommend Dr. Qureshi. When I experienced a non-traumatic bilateral subdural hematoma, Dr. Qureshi and his team quickly stepped in to perform surgery and correct the situation. However, beyond his surgical techniques, Dr. Qureshi and the entire team at Princeton Brain, Spine, & Sports Medicine, compassionately kept my wife informed of the situation and calmed her fears. In addition, Dr. Qureshi’s post-surgery follow-up appointments with me demonstrated the same level compassion.
William Brown – Oct 30, 2020
The doctor was very professional. He explained to me all what is and what is not to be expected. The nurses were friendly and very prompt to respond when called. It was a good experience.
Christian N Parson – Jul 29, 2020
Dr. Qureshi and his team of PAs and nurses are caring, knowledgeable, and explain procedures in layman's terms. They answer all questions and spend enough time with patients and their families. My family and I are very happy with the treatment and follow-up provided by Dr. Qureshi and his associates.
Jul 05, 2020

How was your experience with Dr. Qureshi?

Dr Qureshi believes in a "Patient First" approach to medicine, which means one on one care, and always taking the time to truly LISTEN to the patient.

Dr. Nazer Qureshi is a highly qualified neurosurgeon with outstanding international experience as a surgeon, researcher, and academic. He has worked on...Read more

• Neurosurgery