Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD

Dr. Qureshi
Telehealth services available

Princeton Brain Spine and Sports Medicine

901 W Main St Freehold, NJ 07728

Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD is a Neurosurgery Specialist in Freehold, NJ. Dr. Qureshi has more experience with Neurocritical Care, Spine, and Cranial Neurosurgery than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell and Capital Health Regional Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Qureshi to book an appointment.

Compare with other Neurosurgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Qureshi with our nearby Neurosurgery Specialists at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Make an appointment at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital today at (732) 820-4217.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Dr. Qureshi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Qureshi

4.3

76.19047619047619%
11.904761904761905%

Dr. Qureshi?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (31)
  • Explained conditions well (31)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (31)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (7)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (6)
  • Appointment was rushed (5)
Dr. Qureshi was called in to perform emergency surgery on my back. He was so thorough during my recovery. I was so lucky to have had him. He has been wonderful during my recovery. I am almost back to 100%.
Sep 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
The doctor was very professional. He explained to me all what is and what is not to be expected. The nurses were friendly and very prompt to respond when called. It was a good experience.
Christian N Parson – Jul 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
Dr. Qureshi and his team of PAs and nurses are caring, knowledgeable, and explain procedures in layman's terms. They answer all questions and spend enough time with patients and their families. My family and I are very happy with the treatment and follow-up provided by Dr. Qureshi and his associates.
Jul 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
Dr. Qureshi operated on my 81 year old mother for a brain bleed from a traumatic head injury caused by a fall. She came through with flying colors and his subsequent follow up care has been outstanding. We couldn’t be more pleased with Dr. Qureshi’s care!
Chris Robinson – Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
My husband needed spine surgery - he was in severe pain and could not wait. We went to the ER at Centre State He was admitted and assigned Dr. Nazer Qureshi. He met with us - gave details of what to expect. He performed a successful surgery. His follow-up in the hospital and aftercare was excellent. We recently moved to Jersey and was concerned about the care he would receive by a Doctor we did not know. He proved to be an excellent Surgeon and would highly recommend Dr. Qureshi, we give him 5 stars.
Lee Budveit and Paul Budveit – Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
I have pain in my spine last six months. I visit about 5 deferents Doctors like spine management Doctor, Spine Orthupitc Doctor, neurologist Doctor, they all Doctors referring me Spine Neurologist Surgery Doctor. So I got your Name from my family member I think he visited you he from South Asia. So please give as soon as possible appointment I really appreciate to you because I cannot stand walk last Four months and I am starting pain in my both arms and more thing I am on Dialysis last 12 years kidney Doctor diagnose PolyCystic Kidney Disease and My Doctor Removed my both Kidney in 2011 October. Thanks for you time and please call me at 848-247-8921
Nadeem Haqqi – May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
I was brought to the hospital unconscious and was totally not in control of what was gonna happen to me. Dr. Qureshi was my doctor and decided to send me to another hospital which he thought was a better faciity for my condition. Which I agree it was. He performed a resection of Meningioma on me last June. And had follow up procedures done and follow up visits done to his office to make sure I was doing well. Procedures that I welcome since they were for my benefit. He is concerned of my well being. He is meticulous in his job and I am thankful that he intervened for me and did the surgery on me when it was needed. I highly recommend him to anyone who can use the same care.
Fe Moreo – Apr 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Qureshi. Definitely 5 stars.
Thomas A. Parker – Mar 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
Dr. Qureshi, very competent, caring, and compassionate
LCL – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
We met Dr. Qureshi when my 85 year old father-in-law was rushed to CentraState and ended up needing emergency surgery. Dr. Qureshi could not have been kinder in his bedside manner, both during the surgery and 2 office visits afterward. Equally important, my FIL has recovered amazingly well without any complications. His staff has also been great, especially the young lady who interviews you before he comes in. She really took the time to listen and put my FIL at ease. I understand she is continuing her education in this area also. Would recommend Dr. Qureshi and his staff without reservation.
Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
On 9/1/2019, my husband Larry was found to have sustained a hemorrhagic stroke . He was transported to CentraState Hospital in Freehold, NJ. He was admitted to E.D. and later to ICU. We, myself and 3 of our 4 children met Dr.Qureshi, and we had many questions when surgery was advised. We were so apprehensive and teary eyed but Doctor was patient and explained on an CT film where surgery would remove blood and any damage would be hopefully minimal and that this was the best course of treatment. I explained that I was leaving my husband of 52 years in his hands. Today, Larry is walking, talking, eating, basically back to himself and is looking forward to driving following his driving evaluation. We are so grateful to Dr. Qureshi and for his follow up care and attention to Larry's recovery. We have been singing his praises since last September and would recommend him. Thank you Dr. Qureshi for this chance to tell you how fortunate we were to have you with us the evening of 9/1/2019.
Lawrence and Catherine Anderson (Larry and Cathy, – Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
Dr. Qureshi explained everything to me. He didn’t rush me for an answer. I was very pleased and would highly recommend him
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
This guy is a monster. Refused to help us because our insurance is medicaid, so doing a surgery is "not worth his time" because it doesn't pay as much as other types of insurance. Shame on this absolute buffoon for accepting medicaid but refusing to honor it. Disgusting how money is more important than caring about patients.
Dudesajoke – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
I recommend Dr. Nazer Qureshi,one hundred percent, because he is very kind to his patients and helps you understand what’s the best solution for your problem I met him in the hospital, he was doing spinal surgery for my mother , she had a sever hemangioma she couldn’t walk at that point I am very grateful to God and the doctor he was so kind to my mother and myself he gave us great recommendations on follow up doctors , today my mother can walk on her.
Juana Liz – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
Dr. Qureshi after looking over my MRI explained the procedure needed to relieve the pain I had in my left leg and back. He operated on my lower back and now I have no pain in this leg at all. I am going through PT treatments as recommended by him in order to strengthen my lower back muscles. This PT is also helping and I have no pain in my lower back. He also took his time with me and answered all my questions I had concerning the operation and PT that helped in strengthening my back muscles. I would recommend him to anyone who has the same back problem as I had. Ray S. 12-21-19
Dec 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
Dr Qureshi treated me for subdural hematoma. He calmly reviewed the CT scans with me and my family, listened, explained the procedure for drainage, did not rush me to make a decision for surgery. I have since completely recovered. I can only recommend Dr Qureshi as I felt that I could completely trust him. Thank you, Dr Qureshi.
Dec 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
Dr.Qureshi is highly treustworthy and a consummate professional. I felt confidence in him immediately. He saved my life. Over a year ago, I had a broken neck (vertebra #3) from prostate cancer. He removed the damaged vertebra and placed in a plastic and titanium support. Now I am walking, driving unassisted and exercising. I am 84 years old.
Vil Mirzayanov, Phd Chemistry – Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
It is my great pleasure to share my experience with Dr. Qureshi. He is easy to talk with, eager to answer questions, and I felt comfortable about his competence to perform my surgery because he had previously performed successful spinal surgery on a member of my family. Prior to my L1-L2 decompression surgery, I was in extreme pain. When Dr. Qureshi reviewed the medications I was taking to relieve this pain, he changed my pain medicine to something stronger and also prescribed a muscle relaxant to make the back spasms more tolerable until my surgery date arrived. The surgery took about an hour and Dr. Qureshi spoke with my family immediately afterward, explaining his findings and answering their questions. As I write this review, I have just had my two-week post-op visit with him. Again, I found him to be approachable, kind, and informative. I am out of pain, looking forward to going on with my life, and very grateful that I found my way to him and his competent care.
Charlotte Tyger – Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
I am writing on behalf of a close family member who Dr. Qureshi evaluated and performed a discetomy & laminectomy on. First, I cannot thank Dr. Qureshi enough for his keen understanding of this long-standing and delicate spinal condition. He is an excellent surgeon, and has given my family their life back. I believe his judgment to be excellent--from the first time we met, where he explained what he believed would yield the best results, to the surgery itself, which was short (less than an hour), seamless, and yielded excellent results and almost immediate relief of pain and disability. Neurosurgery is a highly specialized and difficult specialty. Dr. Qureshi has done what I feel is nothing short of miraculous. i cannot thank him enough for his skill, genuine concern, dedication to his craft, kindness, patience, and generosity. That's a tall order to find in any physician. We are so thankful and cannot thank Dr. Qureshi enough.
Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?
I am writing on behalf of my brother-in-law. I and my sister could not thank Dr. Qureshi enough for saving his life. I had to rush him to ER, when his Neurologist told me, after reading his MRI that he had an enlarged benign tumor. I rushed him to the ER at CentraState Medical Center, Freehold, NJ, the Friday night, then to ICC the next morning, before the last Labor Day weekend. He was further transferred to Capital Regional Hospital, Trenton, NJ. Dr. Qureshi had the tests done on Tuesday, and he was operated on Wednesday morning. I drove my sister from to visit him in Trenton, and we were at awe to find him in such an excellent condition for some one who just had such a severe surgery on Thursday morning. Doctor did such a fantastic life saving procedure that my brother-in-law has had an excellent recovery, like new healthy person. Doctor's still is better than the plastic surgeon, you can hardly see the scar from left to right at his front hair line. KUDOS to you, Dr. QURESHI!
Beth Chen – Nov 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nazer Qureshi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Qureshi?

Dr Qureshi believes in a "Patient First" approach to medicine, which means one on one care, and always taking the time to truly LISTEN to the patient.

• Neurosurgery