Dr. Navtika Desai, DO

Dr. Navtika Desai, DO

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female | 42 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Desai specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and practices in Hillsborough, NJ. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Desai? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Desai's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Desai's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Desai

Dr. Desai accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Desai has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Desai
Dr. Desai's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (25)
in Somerville, NJ |
This was honestly the worst visit I've ever had. I've been struggling with an issue and finally mustered up the courage to go to an endo. As soon as she got into the room, she spent around 2 minutes with me before dismissing my case completely. I am 23, but my parents have seen me struggle with this issue for years and even took off of work to come for moral support. They asked to talk to the doctor for two minutes after, and were told we could either wait 40 minutes, or leave. Unethical.
in Bridgewater, NJ |
Expected payment up front regardless of the fact that A) She takes my insurance. B) She hadn't even met me yet, so no diagnosis or treatment plan was in place. C) Unethical to say the very least
in Somerville, NJ |
In the beginning the Dr.Desai was very friendly & answered most questions. Now she schedules appr. 2-3 people in the same time slot & you wait for at least 30 mins in the waiting room only to spend appr. (2-3) mins with the doctor. This is not the first time this occurred & I brought my concerns to the doctor on several occasions. Her response was I am a specialist & I do not know of many specialist that can get you in the door 15 mins or less. I see 5 other specialists & wait app. 5mins tops
in Bridgewater, NJ |
She was caring at first but as I continued as her patient things changed. To was rude and mean. Poor bed side manner. I always felt like going to cry when leaving her appointments. Has unrealistic rules when it comes to Insulin Pump management and prescription refills.
She was ok at the beginning and then became rude and not willing to listen later. She doesn't care about my concern, and kept saying I didn't understand her!
Have you seen Dr. Navtika Desai, DO?
Are you Dr. Desai?

Compare Dr. Desai

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.