Dr. Navtej Purewal, MD

Anesthesiology ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Purewal

Comprehensive Pain and Spine Clinic

3305 S 20th St Ste 160 Milwaukee, WI 53215

Dr. Navtej Purewal, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from Christian Medical College and Brown Memorial Hospital, Ludhiana,India in 1983 and specializes in anesthesiology and pain medicine.

Dr. Purewal accepts

Dr. Purewal accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Purewal treats your condition or procedure

3.8

Dr. Purewal?
Dr. Purewal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Navtej Purewal, MD
Don’t trust the guy!!! This review should scare you enough to not go to him for anything
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navtej Purewal, MD?
It was my second visit. Regarding cortisone shot. It was important as a Patient to always have a positive attitude. I must say the staff was very receptive. The kindness, and professinalism. They displayed, was deeply appreciative. Dr. Purewal was gentle during my procedure. He has a good since of humor as well. I was imformed, that Dr. Purewal could have retired. I feel the reason he has not, because he cares for his Patients. I felt that when we spoke on my first visit. He"s no nonsense. Yet he will listen if he feels your being geniune. Doctor and Patiient relationship has to build. It is important that Patients are aware of that. Dr. Purewal displays he's practice is not for montery gain. His office wasn't filled with wall to wall Patients. I have seen this. With some other Phyiscans. That is not comforting to this Patient. Dr. Purewal could teach pre med students not to have the montery attitude soley, when obtaining their practice. They can certaintly learn from Dr. Purewal
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navtej Purewal, MD?
The staff is amazing, they are always willing to help, make calls, anything you need. Jennifer is a true breath of fresh air every time i try to wade through the medical morass of billing. All of the staff are just wonderful, smiles and so thoughtful, empathetic, caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navtej Purewal, MD?
Dr. Purewal is a very kind and empathetic doctor who actually listens to you. He spends the time to tell you what is actually going on and what the treatment options are. If you are dealing with pain on a daily basis, the last thing you need is an inattentive and pompous doctor who dissmisses you. Sadly there are too many of these out there. Dr. Purewal is NOT one of them. He is a breath of fresh air in the medical community.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navtej Purewal, MD?
Dr Purewal has helped me w/ my back, shoulder and neck pain for many years. Without injections I don't know how I would be able to function. Because he cares for each patient and attempts to get them in within a reasonable time frame, he can run behind. I appreciate he goes out of his way to help his patient's feel better as soon as possible. He knows from experience how much pain we are living w/. Thank you Dr Purewal. I'm thankful for you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navtej Purewal, MD?
Thanks to Dr. Navtej S Purewal, MD at the Comprehensive Pain and Spine Clinic I can now walk without back pain. It's been years since I've been able to walk without back pain. What ever procedure was done while I was knocked out worked! Thank you God for your guidance and miracle on my back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navtej Purewal, MD?
I've been suffering from increasing back pain for several years and have never really encountered a doctor like Dr. Purewal before , he showed genuine concern and truly empathized with my situation . Dr.Purewal designed a treatment plan customized for my specific issue and was intent on finding the cause of my pain and treating instead of just focusing on treating the symptoms .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navtej Purewal, MD?
Dr. Purewal is awesome. I have some complicated spine issues, and he has helped me tremendously, whether it be with a brace or an injection. I'm truly thankful for him and his wonderful staff, and highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navtej Purewal, MD?
DR PUREWAL IS AN AMAZING DR. WHEN I NEED HIM HE GETS ME RIGHT IN NO MATTER WHAT. HE HAS BEEN HELPING ME FOR YEARS WHEN NEEDED. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navtej Purewal, MD?
He helped aleviate pain my mother had been suffering with for years
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navtej Purewal, MD?
Always takes appropriate amount t of time with me. He and his staff recently helped my thru my battle with Breast Cancer. With. Cancer team at Froedtert and Dr. P'S team, the made me a comfortable as possible. And he truly cared what happened to me. He's the best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navtej Purewal, MD?
Dr. Purewal is AWESOME. He cares about each of his patient's well-being. He is HONEST and BLUNT; the way every doctor should be, especially a pain Doctor. Before being treated by Dr. Purewal, I saw many pain doctors. When I finally found Dr. Purewal, I was relieved, mind and body, that Dr. Purewal had the confidence and knowledge to relieve my pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navtej Purewal, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Purewal?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Purewal treats patients.