Dr. Navjot Ghotra, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyFemaleAge 40

Dr. Navjot Ghotra, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Jersey City, NJ. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Jersey City Medical Center and Jersey City Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ghotra to book an appointment.

Dr. Ghotra

Navjot Ghotra, MD

3185 John F Kennedy Blvd Jersey City, NJ 07306
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists

Compare Dr. Ghotra with our nearby Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at Saint Barnabas Medical Center.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Saint Barnabas Medical Center.

Dr. Ghotra's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ghotra

7.547169811320755%

Dr. Ghotra?
  • Appointment scheduling (41)
  • Office environment (41)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (40)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (3)
  • Office environment (3)
I am a patient of Dr. Navjot Ghotra and I would say that I never meet any doctor like her. It was my first pregnancy and I was so scared because I had only my husband to support. I used to see another doctor before and with her I was completely confused about pregnancy things. I had given at least 15 times my blood during my pregnancy with that doctor. Then after a long research I found doctor Ghotra. Since I started see her, I was super confident about everything. She is not only sweet but also she always make you comfortable. Amazing bed side manner. Whenever I saw her she made me understand like my own sister. I was alone so was looking for normal delivery and she made it happen. It’s been two months to my delivery and I am well and healthy now. I would recommend to others as well who wanna have amazing pregnancy experience and lovely obgyn. She is sweet with tremendous knowledge and experience. I love my doctor.
Apr 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navjot Ghotra, MD?
First I just want to say thank you so much Dr Ghotra for everything you have done for me you are simply the best I ever met in my life.??First thank you so much for leaving your home middle of the night to be there for me, making sure I have a safe delivery and both me baby doing well.Thank you so much for always checking on me when am not well your are simply the best I pray that god continue to bless you with good health and strength to continue with great work you are doing .Your staff are simply the best ever??Once again thank you so much Dr Ghotra and team for everything am forever grateful ??
Somya(Aryan mom) – Jan 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navjot Ghotra, MD?
We visited the doctor few years back for my kid's birth. My wife had a normal delivery for the first kid. For my second kid also, everything was normal till the 11th hour. We went to the Jersey city hospital the night and stayed overnight. She had the labour pain but there was no dilation till morning. Instead of waiting, the doctor came and ruptured the water bag without my or my wife's consent while we both were in the room in hope of a. C section. She always tries to cut open and deliver. The worst cruel way to earn money. We finally resisted the C section and she gave us the epidural. Now after so many years, my wife is suffering from dilapidating back pain because of the epidural the doctor suggested. She had done this to one of our frens as well and made them undergo a C section. She wants to make money and not to try to deliver the baby naturally. She worst of its kind. I dont think she would do those things for her children or for herself
Daniel – Jan 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navjot Ghotra, MD?
I was pregnant with my first baby girl. Dr Ghotra was my doctor from my second month of pregnancy until now. She’s such a good doctor with good heart, she cares a lot for her patients. I Recommend her highly highly highly
Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navjot Ghotra, MD?
We really had a good experience with Dr Navjot. She was very professional through out the pregnancy period and has taken right decisions at all the time. There were complications with the pregnancy that doctor handled very meticulously. Another good thing about her is the human touch. She remembered the case history by heart and that gave us a good deal of confidence. And the staff was really supportive.
SAURABH BHATIA – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navjot Ghotra, MD?
Hi we where having a very good experience with dr.ghotra she has done a fantastic job in taking care of my better half thank you ms.Ghotra..
Nainesh/Vaishali & family – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navjot Ghotra, MD?
She is so amazing. She guaranteed me everything would go well for the birth of my second son and came through with this promise. My first son was delivered by another Dr. and was a traumatizing experience. From now on I will go to her for future pregnancies and anything else. Wait time is not long and you can get an appointment the same day you call most of the time.
Samah Hassan – Dec 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navjot Ghotra, MD?
Dr. Ghotra is very friendly, and I have known her since one year. She delivered my baby in July 2019. She gave us strength and support in every step of my complicated pregnancy. In spite of her busy schedule, she listens to our concerns and discusses in detail about that. I am happy that I met her and I really recommend Dr. Ghotra for every pregnant woman. I am very thankful to have her as my Ob doctor.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Malathi – Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navjot Ghotra, MD?
Dr Ghotra is very good experience and friendly, She always responding through message for any query. she always advice to patient do and don't. I’m so glad that I choose her as my doctor.. she cares very much for her patients and to give us the best I will say she is very highly recommended I am so grateful for her.
Fakhera Mehar – Aug 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navjot Ghotra, MD?
Dr. Gotra is a qualified experience and a wonderful friendly doctor that I have known she had always give me the best care that I ever needed throughout my pregnancy she took me on a safe path through and give me a success(normal) and a safe delivery of my baby girl as she born 3weeks earlier than expected.. I’m so glad that I choose her as my doctor.. she cares very much for her patients and to give us the best I will say she is very highly recommended I am so grateful for her.
May 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navjot Ghotra, MD?
Always had to wait an hour and a half (or longer) at all of my SCHEDULED appointments throughout my whole pregnancy! They overbook appts constantly. The staff is unprofessional and you can forget about them doing something for you. (E.g. They say they’ll take care of it but you have to keep calling them back to be on top of them). The office is tiny including the exam rooms and is dirty and unorganized. Dr Ghotra is very nice and takes her time with you but because of everything else I would never go back here and would never recommend anybody. The doctor knows that every time I go there I have to wait over an hour but she does nothing about it!
May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navjot Ghotra, MD?
Dr. Ghotra is special because of her experience, excellence and way of handling every patient with care and patience. Also she is a wonderful person, friendly and very humble . I recommend all my friends to go there as she is more than excellent .
Feb 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navjot Ghotra, MD?
Dr. Ghotra is amazing. She is highly trained at what she does. She delivered my baby boy on aug 13, 2018 all natural with no complications. I’ve been seeing her for over a year now and she is so warm, sweet and welcoming. She answers all my questions and knows exactly how to treat me of something is wrong. The girls at the front desk are amazing as well. I can be rude at times and they are so chill about it and never show me a bad face. Thank you doc and your wonderful team!
Marianna I. – Feb 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navjot Ghotra, MD?
Dr,Ghotra is a qualified experience and a wonderful friendly doctor that I have known she took privilege of her time and patient to give me the best care that I ever needed throughout my pregnancy she took me on a safe path through and give me a success and a safe delivery of my baby girl. I’m so glad I met her doctor ghotra cares very much for her patients and to giveus the best I will say she is very highly recommended I am so grateful for her she is blessed and anointed by the hand of God!!
Doemattie Ramadhin in Jackson. , NJ – Feb 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navjot Ghotra, MD?
Dr. Ghotra is just an amazing human being, very knowledgeable and very caring doctor. She is very supportive through my whole pregency. Specially she listens all my quarries patiently and resolve that problem. She is the best Dr. I ever meet in my life...
Nov 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navjot Ghotra, MD?
This office is a JOKE. No matter how early your appointment is, you will be waiting at least an hour. The waiting room is dirty. Everything is dirty. The staff is unprofessional. Urine samples are taken in plastic drinking cups and left uncovered in the bathroom. Things that could easily be done over the phone (test results, birth control refills, etc.) require an appointment (so... waiting an hour and paying a copay.) Nobody answers the phone. It took me FOUR TRIES to finally get an answer.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Kayla in Jersey city – Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navjot Ghotra, MD?
Dr ghotra is just an amazing doctor . she is so nice she listen to her patient she is very calm i had a healthy pregnancy and normal delevry bcoz of her i recomended all my frndz and family to go there i just love her!
Noor Hassan in Jersey City, NJ – Oct 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navjot Ghotra, MD?
Great work and safe secure coming generation with healthy mommy and child.
JERSEY CITY, NJ – Oct 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navjot Ghotra, MD?
Dr Ghotra is amazing human, very caring doctor, very knowledgeable in her subject. We never faced a challenge to get the appointment at her clinic. Doctor and Staff understands the situation and anxiety of first time parents. They are able to handle all questions with satisfactory answers and able to accommodate last minute appointments whenever needed before and post pregnancy. Her office staff is also always ready to help. Thanks a ton for giving us the best and perfect gift of our life.
Dhaval Shah in Jersey city, NJ – Jul 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navjot Ghotra, MD?
She is the best Dr. we ever meet. She is very caring - specially she listens all our queries patiently and resolve them. She was very supportive through out my wife's pregnancy, She helped lot at the time of delivery
Vipin in Jersey City, NJ – Jul 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navjot Ghotra, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ghotra?

• Obstetrics & Gynecology