Dr. Navita Modi, MD

Dr. Navita Modi, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyFemaleAge 50

Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Navita Modi, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Cheverly, MD. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as UM Capital Region Medical Center and Doctors Community Hospital. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

UM Capital Region Medical Group

UM Capital Region Medical Group3001 Hospital Dr Cheverly, MD 20785
New Patient?

Women's Health Care Specialists7525 Greenway Center Dr Ste 202 Greenbelt, MD 20770
New Patient?

• Practices at Top Hospital Labor and Delivery Excellence Award™ See hospitals

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at University of Maryland Medical System

Dr. Modi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Modi

2.9

Dr. Modi

Modi is okay just somethings I don’t like how nothing is explained in advance. Just gives paper work or tell you go here’d without explanation. Office staff is hit or miss ,but they try and can be sweet most of the time.
Mar 25, 2022
Unprofessional, Uncomfortable
Horrific experience. What I saw in the waiting room caused me to get up and cancel my appointment and leave without been treated. Dr. Modi berated an attending student, stormed out of the exam room where a patient still remained and forcibly slammed the door behind her. It was intensely uncomfortable. Staff in tears behind reception desk as doctor stormed around angrily shouting without regard for patients or colleagues. Unprofessional. I had made the appointment weeks in advance, taken the afternoon off of work and drove 45 mins to the office. I left before being seen bc it did not feel safe. It was not a decision I made lightly.
Mar 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navita Modi, MD?
after 34 weeks pregnant I finally meet Dr. Modi whom discharged me as a patient, due to my husband asking questions about my results. Dr. does not like tp ne questioned, things got so bad that we had to call the police and file an incident report. We will be seeking legal counsel.
Wenna Luo – Jan 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navita Modi, MD?
I was burned by Dr. Modi spa @internalbeautymedspa with the laser 99/21. I reached out to their spa and received burn care instructions from their Esthetician Anthony and their nurse Patty. I have been receiving post care treatment from them as Internal Beauty Med Spa and Dr. Modi have ignored the severity of this issue or returned any calls or emails I have sent in regards to this not being right. I have asked for a refund on my services and to be reimbursed for the post care items I purchased. I’ve called twice this week to ask for a copy of the consent and Medical records and again, I am referred to Amit with no response. I am continued to be ignored. I have suffered emotionally and physically from this ordeal. I wonder if they would respond to a lawsuit for Medical Negligence???! I work in the healthcare field and am astounded by their lack of integrity or care on any human level. ALL they care about is that they got their money!
Nov 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navita Modi, MD?
The worst experience I’ve ever had with any medical care provider in the entire nation. As I’m leaving Dr MODI’s office I’m in tears and my heart is broken to be subject to so much lack of professionalism and care. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THAT PRACTICE TO ANYONE. Not even my worst enemy!
Nov 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navita Modi, MD?
I am actively looking for another OBGYN to replace Dr. Modi because it has become impossible to schedule with this office. The are constantly overbooked and even though my necessary surgery has been cancelled twice (once because they forgot to schedule it and another because I had a contagious disease) they are in no rush whatsoever to reschedule it. Each time I've had to call the office for weeks to get something scheduled. I've even gone so far as to text the doctor personally, and yet here I am weeks later with no surgery date. Dr. Modi is kind and seems knowledgeable, but her office is terrible and I won't be going back.
Sep 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navita Modi, MD?
I booked Dr.Modi as I have been experiencing bleeding and pain on my left side. I went to the hospital and they took blood and did an ultrasound, but couldn’t see anything and my hcg levels were low. I was advised to have a follow up appointment with an OBGYN and Dr. Modi was the only one I could find in network and in a short time frame a couple of days later so my husband and I drove an hour there. I waited a full hour before the “doctor” came in. It was not Dr. Modi (had seen her photo) and she didn’t introduce herself. I told her my symptoms and that I wanted to confirm a miscarriage and rule out an ectopic because I was having the one sided pain and was very worried. She looked at my papers and insisted they didn’t find an ectopic until I finally took the paper and physically pointed to where they said they couldn’t rule it out and I needed follow up care. She acted like I was crazy, stupid, or both and said with my levels being so long it would most likely be an “abortion”.
Aug 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navita Modi, MD?
She was kind, thorough and very understanding. Guided me to the right ways of going about my issues. Feel supported through the process of healing already. Thank you. Andy
Andy – Jul 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navita Modi, MD?
Where do I begin. First of all, I never met Dr. Modi. When I had my first appointment, I was seen by another doctor who didn't clarify she wasn't Dr. Modi and I didn't realize until after that this was a completely different person, who's name I never got, but she was dismissive and incredibly short with me. Furthermore, a few weeks later I scheduled a follow up virtual visit (one was never made for me) and I waited and waited for an email link but never received one. I called the office an hour later and left a message, and called again the next day and left a message. Now it is FOUR DAYS LATER and I was never seen, and nobody ever called me to apologize, reschedule, or otherwise. I will be seeking health-care elsewhere. Dr. Modi does not practice evidence-based medicine and her entire operation and staff are unprofessional.
Apr 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navita Modi, MD?
Was very quick and efficient. Thorough and allowed for necessary questions.
J.W – Mar 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navita Modi, MD?
bad service long wait times scheduling is over book no covid 19 awareness no cleaning off full of people even staff no call backs about results always wants to do sonogram on patients didn't check me out to make sure . no one answering calls at all .. Be aware will try to sell you a heart if they could. Get better with patient time and money they are coming to see you at a time we schedule ,i had to wait out in hallway because the situation in the office. Its covid 19 people act like it staff all crowed at the front desk miscommunication on appointments just a hot mess
Concern Client – Feb 09, 2021
Everything good excellent
Susana Valencia – Jan 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navita Modi, MD?
She is the kindest OB-GYN that I know, she promised to take care of me and she is, she encouraged me to be better and love my body.
L.H – Jan 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navita Modi, MD?
Dr.Modi and her staff have provided me with the best care experience I have ever had from an ob-gyn. They really take the time to make you feel heard and you can tell they’re not just throwing darts at a board to figure out what kind of care you need. It also doesn’t feel like the tests they want to do are superfluous, which I think is equally important. I really appreciate how kind and professional Dr.Modi and her staff are. They’re exceptional in their field ????
Kaia.T – Dec 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navita Modi, MD?
From the front desk to the doctor, everyone was friendly and comforting.
Maritza.R – Dec 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navita Modi, MD?
My experience was amazing , I was treated well and all my questions were answered.
Mahouda Kamara – Dec 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navita Modi, MD?
Dr. Victoria is caring, friendly, she listened and answered all my questions. The front desk and all the staff is welcoming and professional.
A.A – Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navita Modi, MD?
Dr. Modo is totally irresponsible and don’t have any professionalism. She is totally careless and you will never see her as she handover everything to nurses. Nurses and staff are terrible. Don’t go at all because she just care about money money and money.she does not have any sympathy with patients. Selfish, rude and careless!
Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navita Modi, MD?
Totally unprofessional staff and dr. as well.i made an appointment with special note to see dr. Modi and the lady gave me 7:30 am. I go there and she checked me in. I was in the room.but dr didn’t came. After hour and half one lady came who was nurse and said she will procedure what I need. Totally ridiculous. Be Aware, dr Modi just cares about MONEY not about patients. Don’t waste your time. Totally unprofessional
Aug 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navita Modi, MD?
my previous OBGYN for the past 6 years has just retired and he was the best doctor in the world, most of his patients now came to this doctor so I am guessing she is completely overbooked now. you can't even get a hold of the front desk when you want to your call is directed to a call person and when she transfers you to the front desk no one answers because they are definitely too busy now. The worst experience at this location failed to diagnose me on a very simple issue that I have frequently over the phone, and when I got there two weeks later after seeing another doctor who prescribed me the medicine already, the doctor told me that I was diagnosed with the issue that I already told them I had for the past 2 months. When I try to explain to her what happened with her staff on the phone she Said she didn't want to deal with this walked out very angrily yelled at the staff and went to her office and never saw me again. It was extremely unprofessional to see her in that manner.
Jun 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navita Modi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Modi?