Dr. Navin Singh, MD

Dr. Navin Singh, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMale

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Navin Singh, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Falls Church, VA and has over 29 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University in 1993. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Reston Hospital Center and Inova Fairfax Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Nova Reconstructive

Metro Surgical Specialists2755 Hartland Rd Ste 300 300 Falls Church, VA 22043

Greater Washington Plastic Surgery

Greater Washington Plastic Surgery2826 Old Lee Hwy Ste 330 330 Fairfax, VA 22031

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Singh is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center Reston, a highly rated hospital.

• Easy Scheduling Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

More Plastic Surgery Specialists at Reston Hospital Center

Dr. Singh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Singh

3.8

I cannot express how absolutely amazing every single staff member at Dr. Singh's is. Kelly, Gabby, Yasmin (I am so sorry if I've forgotten anyone's names) were some of the most kind, professional, and sweet staff I have ever encountered. Entering into a plastic surgeon's office can be a daunting experience for anyone, especially if its your first time. The procedure I received was an upper/lower blepheroplasty because I have had eye issues from a very young age that I needed addressed. From my consultation to recovery *(still in recovery because my procedure was recent)* I received constant attention and support. Now let me get to Dr. Singh. This man is ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL. I have never met a medical professional that balanced relatability, humor, professionalism, and skill such as he has. He always had time to answer my 89898988 questions, and was so incredibly patient with me. I enjoyed every visit I have had there.
Dec 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navin Singh, MD?
I couldn't be happier with the outcome of laser liposuction on my inner thigh. The process from beginning to end was flawless. I was treated with kindness and respect. Dr. Singh's staff was just lovely throughout the process. Dr. Singh was such a gentlemen throughout that there was never a moment of awkwardness or true discomfort. The procedure was carefully explained, my questions were clearly answered and my post surgery questions were addressed in a timely manner. The day of surgery was actually fun ( for me anyway)! Recovery went better than anticipated. Please expect serious bruising, swelling and tenderness for many weeks following. Compression type pants work like a charm during the recovery phase. Icing was also very helpful for two weeks following the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Singh and am tremendously pleased with the out come of surgery.
Kelly – Nov 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navin Singh, MD?
Had to wait an hour past my appointment time. Office is disorganized and doesn’t communicate well with patients. Will not be back
  • Long wait times
Jan 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navin Singh, MD?
Le docteur Singh est un artiste de grand talent. Il m'a reconstruite alors que j'avais le visage très abimé et risquais de rester défigurée pour le restant de mes jours. Je lui dois une fière chandelle et toute ma reconnaissance! Un très grand chirurgien!
Jocelyne – May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navin Singh, MD?
Dr.Navin, Thank you for your amazing results my TT and facelift are wonderful. Since I recovered I look like in my 40’s not my 60’s. I get lots of compliments and asked who did my makeover.
Luz Arias – Feb 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navin Singh, MD?
I saw Dr. Singh for a mommy make over and I am absolutely pleased with the results! He is a highly skilled surgeon with an excellent bedside manner. He answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable during the whole process. He also have an amazing staff who went above and beyond during and after surgery. I highly recommend him!
Jacky – Nov 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navin Singh, MD?
I had smart lipo done on my arms and armpits bra bulge 2 months before my wedding and I cant express enough how happy I am With my results. Dr Singh and his team made me feel comfortable and very well cared for before, during, and after my surgery. Thank you!!
NDW – Oct 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navin Singh, MD?
Dr. Navin Singh did my rhinoplasty....twice. He made mistakes the first time and then wanted to fix it. He charged me for the anesthesiologist’s fee and the surgery center’s fee, even though he had messed up the first procedure. Well the second time around was not any better. My nose bad, worse than it did before he touched it. I saw how little he cared when I asked for a refund of my money. I would strongly recommend you not use him, find someone else.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navin Singh, MD?
Have had three procedures done with Dr. Singh... Every time, it is such a pleasure. The staff is nothing short of miraculous.. The doctor is the best of the best. Assistants are competent and helpful. It's easy, effortless and you know you're in safe hands.. I recommend them to absolutely anyone considering getting work done... one of the best if not the best in the NE. 5 stars!!!
Alexander in Washington, DC – Aug 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navin Singh, MD?
Dr. Navin Sign operated on me (rhinoplasty) and the results were pretty atrocious. I can honestly say I would not recommend him.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jessica in Odessa, TX – Mar 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navin Singh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Singh?

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Singh's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Surgical Procedures
  • Rhinoseptoplasty
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Singh accepts

Dr. Singh accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Group Plan PPO
Coventry Health Care of Delaware
Coventry Health Care of Delaware HMO

Dr. Singh's practice philosophy is that if you are spending more time with a nurse than with the surgeon, then you are probably in the wrong hands. What...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Brown University
1990
Brown University / Alpert Medical School

• Hindi

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Navin Singh, MD?

Call (571) 470-8072 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.

Is Dr. Navin Singh, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Navin Singh, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Singh's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Navin Singh, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Singh accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Navin Singh, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Singh frequently treats Wound Repair, Abdominoplasty, and Adjacent Tissue Transfer. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Singh treats.

Where is Dr. Navin Singh, MD's office located?

Dr. Singh's office is located at 2755 Hartland Rd Ste 300 300, Falls Church, VA 22043. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Dr. Navin Singh, MD speak?

Dr. Singh speaks English, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.

Does Dr. Navin Singh, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Singh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

Dr. Singh is affiliated with the following hospitals. Select a hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Reston Hospital Center

Reston, VA

71% Patients that would definitely recommend, 1% higher than the national average

14 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2022)

Inova Fairfax Hospital

Falls Church, VA

80% Patients that would definitely recommend, 10% higher than the national average

30 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2021)

Sibley Memorial Hospital

Washington, DC

81% Patients that would definitely recommend, 11% higher than the national average

6 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2021)

Suburban Hospital

Bethesda, MD

76% Patients that would definitely recommend, 6% higher than the national average

18 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2022)