Dr. Naveen Setty, MD

Dr. Naveen Setty, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. Naveen Setty, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in McKinney, TX and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Ohio State University College Of Medicine and Public Health in 2001 and specializes in plastic surgery, orthopedic hand surgery, and more.

175 Ridge Rd Ste 200

McKinney, TX 75070

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Setty

See how frequently Dr. Setty performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

De Quervain's Disease
Hand Conditions
Trigger Finger Release

Dr. Setty's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Setty "Our board certified plastic surgeon specializes in a variety of cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery procedures, including breast augmentation, liposuction, mommy makeovers, and hand surgery. Call today for your free consultation!"

• Plastic Surgery

Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • New York University Medical Center-Tisch Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

• D Magazine Best Doctors Dallas 2011, November 2

Dr. Setty has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Setty does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Setty and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Setty's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Setty to family and friends

Dr. Setty's Performance

Dr. Setty and his staff were amazing!! I’m so pleased with the results of my breast augmentation. They made me feel comfortable and at ease throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend Dr. Setty to anyone considering breast augmentation surgery!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Setty and his staff are great. This review is based on my experience with different cosmetic Dr's and offices in the Plano/Frisco/Mckinney area, for a range of procedures from Botox to liposuction, and I must say Dr. Setty is the BEST! Not only is Dr. Setty an expert in his field, he has a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Setty and his staff are fabulous. I got a tummy tuck with lipo and could not be happier. I didn't feel pressured to do more than I wanted. He answered all of my questions thoughtfully without appearing rushed. Excellent bedside manner. Even better results!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I choose Dr Setty for my mommy makeover because I was so comfortable with him from the first visit. My recovery was so quick and the results are amazing. I am 7 weeks post op and can honestly say I look like my pre pregnancy self.. if not better. I am recommending Dr Setty to all my friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He and his staff made the whole experience very comfortable. There was no pressure only sound advice and candid conversation about expectations. I'd highly recommend this practice.
Are you Dr. Setty?