Dr. Naveen Pandaraboyina, MD
Dr. Naveen Pandaraboyina, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in Leominster, MA and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Pandaraboyina has extensive experience in Pancreatic Disease, Liver Disease, and Esophageal Disorders. He graduated from UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES / OSMANIA MEDICAL COLLEGE in 1991. He is affiliated with UMass Memorial HealthAlliance - Clinton Hospital, Leominster Campus. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Curewell Gastroenterology50 Memorial Dr Ste 114 Leominster, MA 01453
- Easy SchedulingPatients said scheduling was easy. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Pandaraboyina
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Pandaraboyina treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Pandaraboyina treats other conditions, please contact the office at (978) 466-4980.
Pancreatic disease specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the pancreas, such as pancraetitis.Compare with other Pancreatic Disease specialists.
Dr. Pandaraboyina is experienced in the area of Pancreatic Disease. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 1 condition or procedure
Liver disease specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the liver, such as hepatitis, fatty liver disease, and cirrhosis, through medications, lifestyle changes, or surgery.Compare with other Liver Disease specialists.
Dr. Pandaraboyina is experienced in the area of Liver Disease. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 8 conditions and procedures
Esophageal disorder specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the esophagus, such as reflux esophagitis, indigestion, and esophageal ulcers through procedures including medication, surgery, and swallowing therapy.Compare with other Esophageal Disorders specialists.
Dr. Pandaraboyina is experienced in the area of Esophageal Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 19 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Pandaraboyina's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Pandaraboyina's conditions and procedures:
- Abdominal Pain
- Anal or Rectal Pain
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Benign Neoplasm of the Digestive System
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Crohn's Disease
- Diaphragmatic and-or Hiatal Hernia
- Diffuse Esophageal Spasm
- Diverticulitis, Intestinal
- Diverticulosis, Intestinal
- Duodenal Polypectomy
- Duodenal Ulcer
- Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Esophageal Achalasia and Cardiospasm
- Esophageal Motility Disorders
- Esophageal Ulcer
- Esophageal Varices
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
- Food Allergy
- Gallbladder Scan
- Gas-Bloat Syndrome
- Gastric Ulcer
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Gastrointestinal Malabsorption
- Hepatitis A Screening
- Hepatitis B - Immune Response
- Hepatitis B Virus Screening
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C Virus Screening
- Hepatitis Screening
- Hepatorenal Syndrome
- Hiatal Hernia
- Impedance Testing
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Instrumental Diagnostic Evaluation for Dysphagia
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Ischemic Colitis
- Liver Biopsy
- Liver Damage from Alcohol
- Liver Function Test
- Mallory-Weiss Syndrome
- Neoplasm of Gastrointestinal Tract
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
- Peptic Ulcer
- pH Probe
- Pyloric Stenosis
- Reflux Esophagitis
- Screening Colonoscopy
- Stomal Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ultrasound, Endoanal
- Ultrasound, Esophageal
- Unexplained Weight Loss
- VAP Lipid Testing
- Viral Enteritis
- Viral Hepatitis
- Vomiting Disorders
- Wireless pH Testing
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Pandaraboyina accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Pandaraboyina accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Elect Choice (Open Access) EPO
- Managed Choice (Open Access) POS
- Open Choice PPO
- Premier Care Network Plus - Innovation Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Preferred Care PPO
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts PPO
- Blue Select HMO
- Preferred Blue PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Flex Connecticut EPO
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
- Maines Choice - Standard HMO
- MVP Health Care
- MVP Health Plan EPO
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- Choice Plus POS
- Medica Choice
- Navigate HMO
- Navigate POS
- Nexus Open Access
- Options PPO
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.