Dr. Naveen Arora, MD

Dr. Arora
Telehealth services available

Summa Health Urology Group

95 Arch St Ste 165 Akron, OH 44304

Dr. Naveen Arora, MD is a Urology Specialist in Akron, OH. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Arora to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Urology Specialists in your area

See similar Urology Specialists in Akron

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Arora accepts

Dr. Arora accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Blue Open Access POS
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Preferred PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Arora's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Cystectomy
  • Cystometry
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney and Ureter Removal
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Kidney Surgery
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Male Infertility
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Orchiectomy
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Removal
  • Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Prostatitis
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Vasectomy

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Naveen Arora, MD...

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Dr. Arora's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Arora

Dr. Arora?
Recently a mass was found in my right kidney after having gallbladder surgery. Dr. Aurora was the urologist with whom I set up an appointment to have my kidney removed. I highly recommend Dr. Aurora if you have need of a surgeon from Urology. He was professional yet caring. He took the time to explain what was going on and answered any questions of concern. My incisions are healing nicely and I am thankful for having physicians like Dr. Aurora in this field.
Cynthia Carey – Jul 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveen Arora, MD?
Dr. Naveen Arora discovered I had prostate cancer in April, 2020. We discussed the different options I had to chose from for my treatment and we decided that removal would be the best option. He performed the surgery on June 10, 2020 and I was home on June 11, 2020. I can't thank Dr. Arora enough for saving my life. The surgery had a few complications. He told me of all the scar tissue, from previous surgeries, he had to get through and that took about an hour to do it. I am so impressed with Dr. Arora's work. I had little pain after the surgery and I am on the mend right now. If I were to need any other work done, he would be the first I would call. I trust him and have nothing but praise for what he did for me.
Frank Petrekovich – Jun 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveen Arora, MD?
took as much time as needed for questions. was prompt on time management. explained different treatments without trying to make the decision for me. told me either alternative had about the same success rate. informed my family well after my surgery. very comfortable to talk to . excellent care throughout.
George Lipscomb – May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveen Arora, MD?
I would like to acknowledge the care I received from Dr. Naveen Arora. Cancer brings up scary thoughts but I was comfortable making the decision to have a radical mechanical prostatectomy. My surgery went very well. The catheter came out at 6 days and I was back to work in 8. It did help that I followed his advice and lost about 35 lbs prior to the surgery. Dr. Arora has made it easy to question and understand the process and outcome. His ongoing care and guidance is greatly appreciated.
Paul Baker – May 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveen Arora, MD?
Dr Aurora is board certified which makes him one of the top doctors in his field. He is very knowledgeable with a great personality. I was referred to him for bladder cancer. I was very worried but he put me at ease. I knew right away that I was in good hands. He explained my condition very clearly. He told me all the options for removing the cancer. He answered all my questions even when I asked him to clarify. He was able to schedule my surgery in four days so didn't have to wait. The surgery was very successful. Dr Arora is empathic and caring. I have great faith in Dr Arora and highly recommend him.
Claudia Strange – Apr 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveen Arora, MD?
We had a positive experience and would highly recommend Dr .Arora..He was professional but also personable and explained everything very carefully so we were able to understand what was to be done..My husbands surgery went very smoothly and we were amazed at how little pain he had post-op. I would recommend DrArora to anyone who needs kidney treatment. First class treatment.
Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveen Arora, MD?
I have never met a doctor who listens better than Dr. Arora. He is open minded and doggedly determined to get to the bottom of your condition. When I was transferred to his care, I immediately knew I was in good hands. Dr. Arora did his best to prove that my prostate cancer had not spread out of the prostate, and though he could not remove all doubt, he agreed to perform the prostatectomy. Indeed we and he had faith the cancer was contained in the prostate - and it was. The entire procedure went like clockwork, and the supporting staff was wonderful. I thank him every time I see him for saving my life (and being a doctor) for, indeed, he did save my life!
Roger – Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveen Arora, MD?
Dr Arora conducted a radical prostatectomy on me. From the first visit through the surgery and follow up, he was empathetic, caring, and concerned. He took his time to address all of my questions. On the day of my surgery, I told him that I hoped he was having a good day. He said he was having a very good day. I knew I was in the best of hands and that there was no better care in Ohio. My surgery went smoothly, and I had almost none of the post operation urinary issues that normally accompanies the surgery. My first post op PSA came in undetectable. My wife hugged Dr Arora for his care, concern, and expertise.
Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveen Arora, MD?
During a routine digestive check it was found that I had a mass on one of my kidneys. I was quickly referred to the Summa Urology Dept. and Dr. Arora took over my case. I was told I would have to have my kidney removed due to the situation and the possibility of it being cancerous. This was quite troubling and stressful to me to say the least, but Dr. Arora was thorough and his professionalism helped to put me at ease. The surgery went very well and I was sent home later the next day to recover. I later learned on my post op visit that my tumor was indeed malignant, so looking at the big picture this care was truly life saving. I cannot say enough about Summa Urology, the surgical center, Dr. Arora and every staff member who looked after me. I would highly recommend them to others faced with the same health issue.
Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveen Arora, MD?
Did a fabulous job with removing my dads prostate. We sought a second opinion and the doctor said his cancer score was too aggressive. Dr Arora reassured my family, did a great surgery that the pathology result came back w no cancer outside the prostate. We appreciate his confidence and medical skills.
Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveen Arora, MD?
Dr arora did my surgery. Completely smooth and a wondering personality. I’ll be telling my friends to see him.
GB – Aug 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveen Arora, MD?
My dad had his prostate removed and Dr. Arora was amazing! Definitely recommend him.
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveen Arora, MD?
He did my brothers robot prostate surgery. First class service with first class outcomes. He felt like family to us. We felt so comfortable with him.
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveen Arora, MD?
My experience with Dr. Arora was Awesome! I had to switch from Georgia Urologists because of some terrible service. Dr. Arora immediately diagnosed my issues and was very attentive. What impressed me was his followup! When I called the office with questions before and after my surgery I was expecting a Nurse to call me back but instead Dr. Arora was the one who would call me to answer my questions and concerns. He did this throughout the whole process. Unheard of in today's Medical Environment
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveen Arora, MD?
Dr Arora is a highly qualified, friendly urologist who knows his stuff. His friendly, outgoing demeanor set me and my husband at ease. He answered all our questions completely, walked us through the process, did great follow up. I would recommend him to anyone.
Mary Andrews in LOGANVILLE, GA – Sep 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveen Arora, MD?
"I felt very well taken care of. Doc was very thorough and willing to help me. When I had to reschedule my surgical procedure because of a death in the family, I had no problem doing that. Everyone worked to help me get what I needed. All staff did an excellent job. Would highly recommend this practice."
Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveen Arora, MD?
Very pleased with his decision making. I am currently on medicines for my condition, Dr Arora did present to me some surgery options for my condition. The best thing about him is he educates you, but does not force you into rushing into any decisions and he is also easily accessible with phone calls. I highly recommend him.
Chelsey – Jun 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveen Arora, MD?
Dr Aurora did my prostate removal. I am 6 months out with still my PSA is 0 and pretty much not leaking urine at all anymore. I am so happy I went with Dr Arora. He was also so responsive with me and my family's questions before and after the procedure. We are impressed with his bedside manner.
T.J. – Jun 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveen Arora, MD?
Dr. Arora and his staff have been excellent in the treatment of my condition. He is very knowledgeable and makes sure you understand what he recommends. I’m very satisfied with the services received at Advanced Urology.
May 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveen Arora, MD?
"I had previously been treated with indifference at another urology facility, and was not expecting much more from Dr. Arora - I was thrilled that he took the time to not only hear what I said, but he listened as well. I would recommend him and the Advanced Urology facility to anyone who needed their services. I cannot say enough to stress how wonderful they are!"
Stone Mountain – Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveen Arora, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Arora?

Specialist in Urologic Oncology, BPH, ED, Kidney stones, urinary incontinence and Robotic surgery,

• Urology

• Hindi

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Arora communicate via email?

Yes, 1 patient said they communicate via email

• Does Dr. Arora offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Arora offer an online patient portal?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Arora have free onsite parking?

Yes, 1 patient said they have free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Arora offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Arora offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Arora offer evening visits?

No, 1 user indicated that they do not offer evening visits