Dr. Naveed Khan, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 53

Dr. Naveed Khan, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Leesburg, VA and has been practicing for 16 years. He specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Khan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Khan

4.0

Dr. Khan?
Dr. Khan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Naveed Khan, MD
I was referred to Dr. Khan by a close friend. This was after both my friend and I first consulted with the same doctor at Dominion Fertility and ended up feeling the same way with dealing with that practice. Having Dr. Khan has been great. I currently work in the medical field as well and completely appreciate the straight forward approach Dr. Khan has when coming up with a patients fertility plan. Dr. Khan provided all the information we needed and even suggested we get an opinion from a urologist to see if there could be other options verses jumping right into IVF. His staff and all the other facility’s of Shady Grove I’ve encountered have been pleasant. I love the Leesburg office and have had no issues getting answers whether over the phone or via their patient portal. Even if my nurse was not available there was a nurse available to answer any messages in a timely fashion. I am grateful for finding this office, and would recommend Dr. Khan over and over again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveed Khan, MD?
Dr. Khan is awesome! My husband and I have been seeing him for a while. We are so thankful to him and his team for all of the support they've provided us throughout our journey. We have them to thank for our beautiful daughter and baby on the way. Dr. Khan and his staff are extremely compassionate and personable. They take the time to listen to your concerns and truly do what is best for each individual patient. We love this office and the rest of Shady Grove!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveed Khan, MD?
If I could give a half a star for this place omg I would! They are the most rude, disrespectful, unorganized, poor customers and insensitive group of people on this planet. the most poor excuse of people to even work in this field. Do not send any reports because they will never get back to you. They hold you personal information and won't call you or contact you at all. Give you the round around and not the truth on what will work and dont care about there patients only money .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveed Khan, MD?
My experience at SGF was exceptional from start to finish. I was constantly impressed with the attention, kindness, and personal approach to care I received from Dr. Kahn and his entire team. I cried the day I “graduated” because I had come to love them so much! My OB says all his SGF patients have Dr. Kahn Withdrawal because they are so used to seeing him and talking to him every visit (which can be daily at the end of a treatment cycle!). He’s an incredible doctor and I’m so grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveed Khan, MD?
I am so DISAPPOINTED. I have been calling trying to get a new patient appt. I called the office and spoke with Jen and another individual and they continue to tell me that I need to call an 888# for new patient scheduling. After informing them that I've called that number 4 times and it just rings, they informed me that there is absolutely nothing they can do but GIVE ME THE NUMBER AGAIN. Where's the customer service? This was very distasteful and as a result I will be finding a new Dr office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveed Khan, MD?
My husband and I tried to conceive for about a year and a half before going to Dr Khan. We had been told we had “unexplained infertility”. Dr Khan reassured us from the very beginning and was sure he would be able to help us. I was quickly diagnosed with PCOS and was started on a treatment protocol, which worked the very first try! We are so thankful for Dr Khan and the SGF team! Dr Khan is very caring; yet, he is very realistic and honest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveed Khan, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr. Khan. He was very knowledgeable and open and willing to answer any questions I had. There were times when he made decisions that I may not have agreed with, but ultimately, I trusted that he knew what was best for my treatment and it paid off in the end. When I moved, there were other doctors that were closer to me but I stayed with Dr. Khan because I trusted him and felt like he had my best interests in mind when discussing and making treatment decisions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveed Khan, MD?
Poor excuse for a doctor, his team, and his practice, with 0 bedside manner. Do yourself a favor and find a Dr. and facility who cares about their patients overall well being and doesn’t provide excuses. They teach checking vital signs to teenagers and emotional intelligence can’t be taught. When a patient has numbness in their left arm, common sense says to check vitals. Instead they tell the patient to drive themself to the ER. Wow! Don’t die on the way!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveed Khan, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Khan and the staff at Shady Grove, Leesburg office! They were all so kind and compassionate!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveed Khan, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Khan and the entire staff at Shady Grove Leesburg office. His bedside manner was excellent and he really made us feel comfortable and confident as patients. We were greeted at every visit with a friendly smile from the staff and they really made us feel like they knew us on a personal level, not just another face in the crowd. Thanks to Dr. Khan and the wonderful nurses we now have the most amazing little boy whom is topping all the growth charts!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naveed Khan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Khan?

Dr. Khan accepts

Dr. Khan accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
Johns Hopkins Advantage MD
Kaiser Permanente
Keystone Health Plan East
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
One Health
One Net
Oxford Health Plans
Private HealthCare Systems
QualCare
Tricare
Basic Plan

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Khan treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Infertility Surgery
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Miscarriages
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Ovulatory Dysfunction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Premature Ovarian Failure
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Sperm Cryopreservation
  • Spermatogenesis Arrest
  • Tubal Block
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Uterine Fibroids

At Shady Grove Fertility, a service organization at heart, we are fully committed to addressing and supporting all of the needs of our patients. It's one of the reasons more patients trust us than any other center in the nation. We are committed to p...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

University Of Texas Houston
1993
University Of Miami School Of Medicine
Emory University

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Khan treats patients.

79% Patient experience rating, 10% higher than the national average

72% Patient experience rating, 3% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)