Dr. Navanjun Grewal, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 41

Dr. Grewal

Rockstar Beauty

462 N Linden Dr # 234 Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Dr. Navanjun Grewal, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Beverly Hills, CA and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine medical school in 2004. He is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Grewal to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Grewal with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at West Hills Hospital & Medical Center.

Make an appointment at West Hills Hospital & Medical Center today at (818) 600-4141.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of West Hills Hospital & Medical Center.

Dr. Grewal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Grewal

Dr. Grewal?
I had a great experience at Rockstar beauty. I encourage anyone to get their surgery here. The staff is great and was very patient with me. Mia helped me along the way and made me feel comfortable. The doctor gave me the look I was going for and the confidence I had back after having a child. Best doctor in Beverly Hills! The receptionist was great, Mia is very nice and organized.
Jun 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navanjun Grewal, MD?
After 8 breast jobs a few being reconstruction this 9th surgery was the most life changing not only did Dr Grewal make my breasts sisters instead of 3rd cousins twice removed but he removed a horrible infection He is a perfectionist and takes his work very serious and personal with a very good sense of humor he strives for excellence I have been saved I have not gelt this good health wise in over 7 years Im so grateful to Dr Grewal and his team for giving me what I always wanted and my life back Thank You Rockstar Beauty ???????? JoslynJames
JoslynJames – Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navanjun Grewal, MD?
I chose Rockstar Beauty because I was experiencing Bii symptoms with my implants. I had been interviewing doctors around my hometown and los angeles and finally was referred to Dr. Grewal. They understood my concerns for my health, and during my first consult, Dr. Grewal made sure to take his time with me, answered my list of questions, and gave me options to think about for my explant procedure. Never once did he make me feel insufficient or pressured to choose what to do. My husband even made a remark on how much he like Dr. Grewal and his bedside manner. He took his time, and if I ever had any questions, Mia, the patient care coodinator, made sure to talk me through it and also send me information if I requested it. I have been referring tons of my friends to Dr. Grewal for explant and Fat Transfer surgery.
May 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navanjun Grewal, MD?
Yes there is actually. Im very unsatisfied and unimpressed with everything that has gone on. I travelled out of country (flew from Canada) to go see this specific doctor for a surgery I wanted more than anything. All I wanted was lipo suction on the back of my thighs and in between my thighs, which he did not even do (and I still paid for) The ladies over the phone knew all I really wanted was lipo but I was also told about fat transfer to my butt, so Yes I got that as well. Well after spe
Rachel in Canada – Jun 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navanjun Grewal, MD?
I love Rock Star Beauty! Dr. Grewal is amazing his work is unbelievable. I’ve had a surgical correction and scar revision. I am beyond happy with my result. His staff are great especially Dalia! I would definitely go back.
Salvi Mami LA – Feb 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navanjun Grewal, MD?
From the initial contact with Amanda, I knew that I would be working with Rockstar beauty for my transformation. She was amazing with communicating to me what needed to be done to get the surgery done in a timely manor all while providing me with an incredible experience. I arrived to LA and was welcomed by the team who helped me through the next steps to surgery. Dahlia is incredible and is so informative. Dr. Grewal is amazing!! He made me feel so comfortable and I knew I was in amazing hands
Holly Barker in West Hollywood, CA – Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navanjun Grewal, MD?
I heard about rockstar beauty from a friend. I dont know where to begin to describe my experience. The staff is incredibly helpful and friendly. Dr. Grewal makes you feel comfortable the second you walk in and Amanda is so sweet and caring. I've already had my sister see Dr. Grewal for a consultation and I will not stop raving about it to all my family and friends. The time they take and the technology Dr. Grewal uses is the best. I'm so glad I had my procedure done with him.
Priscilla in Los Ángeles, CA – Nov 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navanjun Grewal, MD?
I chose Dr. Grewal for my procedure after seeing his recent satisfied clients & their before/after pictures. He was also very confident that he could remove the ugly keloid I had. Every member of his staff was helpful and understanding, even when I had to reschedule my appointment. I would recommend his practice to all of my friends looking to cosmetically enhance their appearance. He's definitely the only one I'd go to if I wanted to have any additional work done. I'm very happy with his work.
Nay B. in Beverly Hills, CA – Feb 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navanjun Grewal, MD?
Dr. Grewal and staff are AMAZING! I have a complicated history with breast implants and have had some very bad luck with other surgeons. I had very large breast implants and made the decision to have a reduction. Shortly after my surgery I ran into some severe complications-2 breast infections and a case of symmastia. I went an entire year without my breast implant in my left breast and used an expander to stretch the left breast so it could eventually match the right one. I am an adult enterta
J in North Hollywood, CA – Mar 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navanjun Grewal, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Grewal?

At Rockstar Beauty, we believe having a healthy body and self-image gives you a positive attitude towards life. It keeps you motivated to maintain your fitness and achieve your goals. I encourage my patients to view their physical transformation as only the beginning. A procedure is just the start of the process of total self-improvement, inside and out.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery