Dr. Nausheen Din, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryFemaleAge 53

Dr. Din

Barrington Clinical Services

600 Fox Glen Ct Barrington, IL 60010

Dr. Nausheen Din, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Barrington, IL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Din to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Din's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Din's Top Procedures and Conditions

Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery

Dr. Din performs Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery more than 80% of her peers

Psychiatric Evaluation

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Dementia or Depression Screening
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychological Evaluation
  • Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery

Dr. Din accepts

Dr. Din's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Din

3.8

Dr. Din?
  • Office environment (20)
  • Appointment scheduling (18)
  • Staff friendliness (18)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (9)
  • Appointment was rushed (7)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (6)
I have been using Dr. Din’s services for 15 years. She is truly the best at what she does. I highly recommend Dr. Din if you are looking to make real change in your life, for the better. No matter what it is you are trying to persevere through, what goals you are trying to accomplish, or what your future dreams are, Dr. Din will give you the tools, resources, and endless support to get you to where you want to be.
May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
I've been going to Dr. Din for about 3 years and she has helped my so much with my confidence and self love. She's so easy to talk to and she gives me actual direction and suggestions to overcome obstacles in my life. She is a beautiful person inside and out!
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
I started seeing Dr. Din after my first year of college. I was crippled with anxiety and became extremely depressed. I had a really hard time talking to anyone about it including my family. Then I met Dr. Din. She helped me so much and was so easy to talk to. What I love about her the most is she had real concrete ways to work through a lot of my anxiety and fears about things. Forever grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
Dr.Din is amazing. She has been treating me for over 10 years. She always goes above and beyond, she never judges. I like her office also, its relaxed and comfortable not stuff like most doctors offices.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Din for 5 years now. I honestly can't even put into words how helpful she has been in my life. She goes above and beyond and is always so supportive. Her treatment is always very practical and she never judges. I definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
Dr.Din is truly an amazing doctor. I have been her patient for 3 years, and can't begin to thank her for how much she has done to change my life. She is so supportive, goes above and beyond and truly cares! I recommend her to everyone I know.
Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr.Din for 10 years now. She has always been so helpful and practical with advice and her treatment. I love her office, it's not sterile or clinical feeling and I feel like it really helps to remove the stigma of mental illness . If I could give her more stars I would, I truly feel her approach should be the new model for all psychiatry practices : comprehensive and effective treatments paired with a fun and relaxed environment.
Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Din for over 10 years. She is a caring and dedicated professional that I am fortunate to know. Her approach and practice are different. She is both an insightful therapist and a skilled medical doctor. Her offices are relaxed, inviting and hip. Most importantly, she listens and tailors your treatment plan to the only person that matters, you.
Dan P. in none – Feb 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
Dr. Din has treated me for over 15 years. She saved my life. I have been to other Psychiatrists and struggled to see progress. To say that she saved my life is not an understatement or overreaching. Dr. Din is compassionate, intelligent, and is committed to her patients. When things were at their worst, she was available via phone to my spouse on a moments notice. When there is a medical emergency, her response is immediate. Dr. Din follows up and really is interested in my overall well being.
MB in CL, IL – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
$$$$$, very focused on the money over patient care. Accepts no insurance and wants cash upfront before treating. She got paid for 2 sessions, and on the 3rd session, she could not wait for me to get back into town to give her a check for my son in need of treatment. She showed no empathy, he had no way to pay himself, so he left and she willingly let him leave too. I tried to speak with her over the phone and she said “I’m in no mood to talk to your dad”. What kind of physician does that?
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Jim in Cary , IL – Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
She's dangerous. Do not send your young kids to her. She makes you feel like she's helping when really she's hurting the situation. When your family is at their most vulnerable she takes advantage of that and literally makes it all worse making you think she's helping. Very unprofessional, eating through her sessions, barking orders at her staff in front of patients, constantly being interrupted during sessions. It took us some time to realize the abuse but finally escaped her spell.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Anonymous in Lake Zurich – May 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
Saw her with my teen. Disappointed with her approach and treatment. We've seen her several times over few months. Has her dog in the room during sessions (room smells like dog food) and won't allow you to stand up w/o permission. Disappointed with her regard towards my teen and myself. On most occasions after 15 min she seems annoyed with our concerns. She gives off a negative vibe by making faces and rolling her eyes-not the most calming effect. Not ethical or respectful. I don't recommend her
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Apr 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
Dr. Din is a compassionate doctor that really listens and has such a great insight.
barrington,il – Aug 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
Dr. Din saved my life! She is very bright and caring doctor who truly wants her patients to get better. She went above and beyond to help me overcome severe depression and anxiety disorders. She puts in 100% and expects the same from you. She managed my mental disorders so well that today I am beyond happy and healthy. Friends wonder what I did. Its no secret ... it is Dr. Din. I followed her advice, even though it was hard at times, and am now the best me I can be.
J. O. in Barrington, IL – Jul 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
Dr. Din is a horrible and unprofessional doctor. She treated me for almost a year and did and said things that were unethical, immoral, and wrong. She put me on multiple medicine regimens that did not help me but worsened me making me unable to leave my house afraid of my own shadow for a year. It's understandable because medicine can be trial and error; but when she couldn't be magic Dr. Din she took it out on me, a vulnerable and trusting patient. She told me that I will never get better.
Kristen in Chicago, IL – Mar 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
Caring, professional, on the cutting edge of what is up with kids and teens. Easy to talk to, office is like a shiny object that my son was very comfortable in. Worth every penny and then some. Love her!
Jeffrey in Liberty Hill, TX – Dec 29, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Din?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry