Dr. Nausheen Din, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female • Age 51

32 Reviews
Dr. Din
600 Fox Glen Ct Barrington, IL 60010

Dr. Nausheen Din, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Barrington, IL. She specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry and psychiatry.

• Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Din accepts

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Din's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Din's conditions and procedures:

• Major Depressive Disorder
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Din's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Din?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Din

3.8

Dr. Din?
Dr. Din's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nausheen Din, MD
I have been using Dr. Din’s services for 15 years. She is truly the best at what she does. I highly recommend Dr. Din if you are looking to make real change in your life, for the better. No matter what it is you are trying to persevere through, what goals you are trying to accomplish, or what your future dreams are, Dr. Din will give you the tools, resources, and endless support to get you to where you want to be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
I've been going to Dr. Din for about 3 years and she has helped my so much with my confidence and self love. She's so easy to talk to and she gives me actual direction and suggestions to overcome obstacles in my life. She is a beautiful person inside and out!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
I started seeing Dr. Din after my first year of college. I was crippled with anxiety and became extremely depressed. I had a really hard time talking to anyone about it including my family. Then I met Dr. Din. She helped me so much and was so easy to talk to. What I love about her the most is she had real concrete ways to work through a lot of my anxiety and fears about things. Forever grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
Dr.Din is amazing. She has been treating me for over 10 years. She always goes above and beyond, she never judges. I like her office also, its relaxed and comfortable not stuff like most doctors offices.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Din for 5 years now. I honestly can't even put into words how helpful she has been in my life. She goes above and beyond and is always so supportive. Her treatment is always very practical and she never judges. I definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
Dr.Din is truly an amazing doctor. I have been her patient for 3 years, and can't begin to thank her for how much she has done to change my life. She is so supportive, goes above and beyond and truly cares! I recommend her to everyone I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr.Din for 10 years now. She has always been so helpful and practical with advice and her treatment. I love her office, it's not sterile or clinical feeling and I feel like it really helps to remove the stigma of mental illness . If I could give her more stars I would, I truly feel her approach should be the new model for all psychiatry practices : comprehensive and effective treatments paired with a fun and relaxed environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Din for over 10 years. She is a caring and dedicated professional that I am fortunate to know. Her approach and practice are different. She is both an insightful therapist and a skilled medical doctor. Her offices are relaxed, inviting and hip. Most importantly, she listens and tailors your treatment plan to the only person that matters, you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
Dr. Din has treated me for over 15 years. She saved my life. I have been to other Psychiatrists and struggled to see progress. To say that she saved my life is not an understatement or overreaching. Dr. Din is compassionate, intelligent, and is committed to her patients. When things were at their worst, she was available via phone to my spouse on a moments notice. When there is a medical emergency, her response is immediate. Dr. Din follows up and really is interested in my overall well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?
$$$$$, very focused on the money over patient care. Accepts no insurance and wants cash upfront before treating. She got paid for 2 sessions, and on the 3rd session, she could not wait for me to get back into town to give her a check for my son in need of treatment. She showed no empathy, he had no way to pay himself, so he left and she willingly let him leave too. I tried to speak with her over the phone and she said “I’m in no mood to talk to your dad”. What kind of physician does that?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nausheen Din, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Din?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry