Dr. Naumit Bhandari, MD

Dr. Naumit Bhandari, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Naumit Bhandari, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 32 years old and has been practicing for 7 years.

400 Concord Plaza Dr Ste 300

San Antonio, TX 78216

Learn about Dr. Bhandari

See how frequently Dr. Bhandari performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Neck Pain
Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
Low Back Pain

Dr. Bhandari's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine

• Cervical Facet Joint Injection
  • Cervical Medial Branch Block
  • Discography
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Epidural Steroid Injections
  • Nerve Blocks
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Occipital Nerve Block
  • Peripheral Nerve Injections
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Radiofrequency Ablation
  • Radiofrequency Denervation
  • Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
  • Sacral Nerve Stimulation
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Thoracic Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
  • Ultrasound-Guided Injection

Medical School | Graduated 2010
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Bhandari has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bhandari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bhandari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bhandari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bhandari to family and friends
Dr. Bhandari's Performance
San Antonio, TX |
Super great doctor! He knows what he is doing and will help you get pain free in no time. I highly recommend going to see him.
San Antonio, TX |
Very good doctor. He takes the time to help heal you. I was very appreciative of the time and attention he gave me and did not feel rushed like with most other doctors.
San Antonio, TX |
It is nice when someone takes the time to listen to you and actually take care of your problem. I found myself being treated like a real person in Dr. Bhandari's clinic. He is very compassionate and dedicated to trying to make you feel better. In my case it worked and I'm very happy to have him for my doctor!
San Antonio, TX |
Fast, Precise, Smart, Excellent Explanations, Caring, and Funny. The reviews on him are correct, he is very good and will work hard to get rid of your pain very quickly.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Bhandari is a really good doctor who know what he is doing. His staff is helpful and gets your medications and authorizations taken care of quickly. I was able to get my injections done quickly and he told me it would take 3 but I was all better with just 2. I really think he is great at what he does and if you have pain you should go see him if you want quality treatment.
San Antonio, TX |
nice doctor, very smart, friendly and knows exactly how to make your pain go away. if you have problems you should see him asap
San Antonio, TX |
Very nice doctor. Fast scheduling and good treatment.
San Antonio, TX |
A very extraordinary and brilliant doctor. He was funny, kind, sympathetic, and crazy smart! It took him all but a few minutes to figure out my problem. He set me up for a shot and that was it. The place where he does his injections is a very nice place and the nurses took excellent care of me. Everyone here was so fantastic at their job. I love my doctor and I think so will you if you choose to see him ; )
San Antonio, TX |
He is a really nice guy. He took the time to make sure I understood what was going on. For a change it seemed like someone actually cared enough to listen to my problem. Then he did just one injection and if felt like magic since my pain was finally gone!!! I have recommended him to all my family and friends and I would encourage you to see him to if you have any pain. I promise you will love him :) :) :).
San Antonio, TX |
I appreciate the time Dr. Bhandari takes when he's scheduled to see me for follow-ups.
San Antonio, TX |
One of the best doctors and experiences I have ever encountered. I would highly recommend him to anyone suffering from chronic pain.
San Antonio, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Bhandari because he is very thorough and will take the time to listen to you. Moreover he explained to me what was going on and actually gave me a choice in my treatment options unlike other doctor who force you into whatever they want to do. His treatments with injections and medications relieved me of my pain. So my experience with Dr. Bhandari was very refreshing and extremely helpful.
San Antonio, TX |
Excellent physician. I had seen numerous other doctors before but he is the first to actually listen to me and take care of my pain. I was better after my first injection and for the first time in a very long time I feel like myself again! I would recommend him highly
in San Antonio, TX |
He is very thorough diagnosing the pain and possible procedures. Makes sure you are comfortable with enough sedation during your procedure. He is very knowledgeable in his field plus has a very good beside manner. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.
San Antonio, TX |
Too cool! Gives great shots...no pain!
San Antonio, TX |
Office very organized and efficient. Staff is very pleasant and friendly. Minimal wait times and the outpatient surgery is very efficient.
very nice doctor
in San Antonio |
His staff are incompetent, nine days waiting for an appointment, still no call back. They were quick to take payment though. Now I must wait for reimbursement, totally unacceptable.
in San Antonio, TX |
He is very focused on me, the patient. He is friendly, professional, and provides an openness to my thoughts, questions, and options.
in San Antonio, TX |
The overall experience/visit is that of pure excellence! Professional, "above reproach". I would recommend to all.
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Bhandari is attentive and knowledgeable. He's easy to talk to and explains things well.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Bhandari has been a very caring and patient doctor during a very difficult time for me. He has treated with me with the utmost care and concern despite my having been very unhappy and in pain every time I've seen him. His staff is always kind and courteous.
in San Antonio, TX |
excellent doctor - he is the best
Great!
San Antonio, TX |
I am happy with my improvement!
very nice and professional
in San Antonio, TX |
Have to admit experience has been great. No issues of long wait time.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Bhandari and his staff at both locations are very professional and caring. My back pain is gone!
Excellent!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Bhandari is a wonderful doctor. He is extremely easy to talk to and does an excellent job of explaining injuries and treatments.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Bhandari and his staff are great. Dr, Bhanderi explained my diagnosis and treatment in detail. I am very satisfied with him, his care, and his staff. I would definitely recommend my family and friends to him.
Great Experience!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Bhandari is excellent, outstanding, and professional.
in San Antonio, TX |
Very nice and super helpful.
Great!
in San Antonio, TX |
This is the best group I've been to in a very long time. Very organized and prompt with appointments and procedures, but Dr. Bhandari is my favorite : )
in San Antonio, TX |
I am grateful for Dr. Bhandari's service. He has greatly helped my pain condition. I am able to function much better now.
in San Antonio |
I wish I could give this nice, smart, polite and handsome more than just five stars! He really was excellent in helping me with my pain. I will never forget how much he made a difference in my life. Thank you very much Doctor Bhandari
in San Antonio, TX |
I have chronic back pain. He took the time and had the patience to explain to me what the game plan was and gave me details of what he intended to do. I am still in treatment and he never loses his patience with my endless questions.
in San antonio,Texas |
Dr.Bhandari is a very knowledgeable doctor.He was very caring and compassionate.He completely fixed my lower back problems.I went to so many doctors before but nothing helped.Dr.bhandari did a very good job.I highly recommend him if anyone has any pain.
in San Antonio, TX |
Excellent doc. He took the time to explain things to me and it was nice to actually have a doctor who cares.
Have you seen Dr. Naumit Bhandari, MD?
Are you Dr. Bhandari?