Dr. Nauman Zaffar, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Z MEDICAL CENTER 7810 Lake Wilson Rd Davenport, FL 33896 Get Directions
Dr. Nauman Zaffar, MD

As an Internal medicine doctor & a Primary Care Physician for last 9 years I'm Well aware of the importance of studying each case as it's unique instance. I work closely with my medical team to find the best possible way to treat you. I'm devoted to targeting the problem and will not stop until the most effective treatment plan plan is achieved. I want my patients to be Healthy and Happy....

...See Less

Dr. Zaffar's Care Philosophy

Dr Zaffar is an American Board of Internal Medicine certified physician. He's committed to educating you about the full range of conditions and diseases and offer you the most advanced treatment options.

Dr. Zaffar's Experience

See how Dr. Zaffar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zaffar

Dr. Zaffar accepts 31 insurance carriers

Dr. Zaffar is now accepting new patients
Z MEDICAL CENTER7810 Lake Wilson Rd
Davenport, FL 33896
(863) 420-7617Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Zaffar has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zaffar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zaffar to family and friends
Dr. Zaffar Says:

"I appreciate your time for submitting a patient survey if you have received a great service and attention please tell a friend. If you did not please tell me of or my staff. We are committed to provide you the best possible care"

Dr. Zaffar's Performance
in orlando,fl |
Dr z explains everything to me and spends time with me I really like him.
Very professional services. I Liked how he took his time to explain everything to me. Staff was also very knowledgeable. I was in and out in a very timely fashion. I will recommend this clinic to all of my friends and family. Keep up the good work.
in Orlando FL |
Very professional staff, No problems, Quick service.
in Davenport, FL |
Having just moved to the Davenport area, I was hoping to find a good doctor, close by. I have been seeing Dr. Zaffar for about 9 months now, and he has been absolutely amazing! It's easy to schedule appointments, I never wait longer than 10 minutes to get into a room, and the staff are always friendly and helpful. Dr. Zaffar has a very easy-going manner that puts you at ease and makes you feel like you're getting the best care. Thanks, Dr. Z!
Orlando, FL |
Excellent service and dr z treated us well
in Windermere, FL |
I needed multiple followups to control my Bp , Dr Z really helped me medically and psychologically to achieve my goal BP I really trust him
Orlando |
Will recommend whole family and friends to Dr Z we are very satisfied
in MAINE |
We are visitors in Fl and needed care. Dr. Zaffar was fantastic. Right on with diagnosis. A pleasant, positive experience! Thank you! We would go there again.
in Plymouth, MN |
I will highly recommend Dr. Zaffar. He listened to me very carefully and was very compassionate. I have referred many of my family members to him.
I would say excellent, rather fantabulous, medical services provider. I believe, Dr. Zaffar has really excelled in professionalism and communicating skills, therefore, giving above average ranking. Both Thumbs Up! And, keep up the good work.
in Gulgasht Colony, PB |
The doctor is the best doctor I have ever had, hands down. The doctor is a genuinely lovely, funny and brilliant doctor who makes me feel comfortable, relaxed and optimistic about any problem I may be having. best medical centre ever seen.
really good staff and excellent physician, I am very happy with Dr Zaffar
Orlando, FL |
excellent doctor and explains all details which no other do it we love our physician, if you see him then you will understand what I am saying is true
Davenport, FL |
Don't go!!!! Find someone else . If you go here you will it is fast food care. They are hopping you're only on vacation so won't have to see you again as they love only Walk ins. If you actually need a doctor and have health insurance not paying in cash for a simple cold then you will not get the care you deserve. I was treated as an annoyance and they refused to work with my insurance for a medication I needed. They don't really want to help anyone.
Ocoee, FL |
My husband and I cannot say enough about Dr. Zaffar. Right from the moment you walk into the office and are greeted by the smiling and friendly staff. The wait time is minimal if any wait at all. Dr. Zaffar talks to you on a level that you understand. Takes his time to make sure all of your questions are answered and even calls you at home. There is no waiting for your prescriptions to be called in it is done within the hour. We highly recommend Dr. Zaffar and his staff. The Lopez's
in Davenport, FL |
My wife and I just relocated to Florida from New Jersey so the fear of finding a new doctor was very nerve racking. Dr. Zaffar not only is an excellent doctor but he takes the time to go over his prognosis and makes sure that ALL of your questions and concerns are answered. As far as the staff, you could not wish for a more polite and prompt staff than that at Dr Z's office.
in Davenport, FL |
We love our physician, Dr Z is very caring person and he takes care of his patients like family. I have never seen physician like this
Davenport, FL |
Very helpful staff
in Orlando, FL |
Amazing physician and very beautiful office. Very helpful staff and we will definitely refer all family to Dr Z
in Davenport, Florida |
Patient, knowledgeable, and pro active on pre existing conditions
in Orlando, FL |
More than a good doctor, I value the fact that you are a good listener & always very helpful. More than being just professionals, I value the fact that your staff?s attitude was exceptional. Thank you.
in Florida, NY |
The very thought of hospitalization is scary. But caring doctors like Dr.Zaffar make it friendly and pleasing. Thanks for your effective analysis and diagnosis. Else, I would never have been able to continue living a life of bliss.
in Orlando, FL |
I have migraine and for years I have been seen physicians and Dr Zaffar saw me first time and diagnosed it properly and the treatment he gave was targeted and I was able to work in day after those meds, I am really pleased by the service Dr Zaffar and his clinic provided and I will definitely recomend everyone to him
Have you seen Dr. Nauman Zaffar, MD?
Are you Dr. Zaffar?

Compare Dr. Zaffar

Dr. Zaffar says...

As an Internal medicine doctor & a Primary Care Physician for last 9 years I'm Well aware of the importance of studying each case as it's unique instance. I work closely with my medical team to find the best possible way to treat you. I'm devoted to targeting the problem and will not stop until  the most effective treatment plan  plan is achieved. I want my patients to be Healthy and Happy....

Dr. Zaffar's Care Philosophy

Dr Zaffar is an  American Board of Internal Medicine certified physician. He's committed to educating you about the full range of conditions and diseases and offer you the most advanced treatment options.

Dr. Zaffar says...

Dr Zaffar is specialized in internal medicine and worked as Assistant professor of Medicine in University of North Dakota and also worked at University of Minnesota. Whether you have High Blood pressure or Diabetes, whether you need general physical exam , sports physical or having cough we are here to help you in every aspect

HTN

Chronic Kidney Disease

Asthma or COPD

Sore Throat or Bronchitis

Dr. Zaffar says...

Dr. Zaffar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Zaffar has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zaffar's Board Certifications

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cholesterol Diseases

Completed in 2007

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Zaffar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zaffar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy Shots