Dr. Nauman Moazzam, MD

Dr. Nauman Moazzam, MD

Medical Oncology  ·

Dr. Nauman Moazzam, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Lakewood, CO and has been practicing for 19 years. He specializes in medical oncology, hematology, and more.

Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers

11750 W 2nd Pl Ste 150

Lakewood, CO 80228

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Moazzam

See how frequently Dr. Moazzam performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cancer
Urinary Disorders
Blood Disorders

Dr. Moazzam's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Moazzam ""To put oneself in the place of a cancer patient and his or her family is more than a matter of empathy. For me, it forms my philosophy of cancer care. With every patient, I ask myself the simple question, ?How would I treat my wife, mom, dad or anyone else I care deeply for?? As a cancer specialist, there is no greater honor, no greater vote of confidence, than to have a patient who is at their most frightened and most vulnerable state put his or her trust in me to care for them."

• Medical Oncology
  • Hematology

• Hematology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Medical Oncology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• King Edward Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • University Of North Dakota School Of Med & Hlth Sciences
  • University of Minnesota Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Moazzam has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Chinese

Dr. Moazzam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moazzam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moazzam's Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moazzam to family and friends

Dr. Moazzam's Performance

I am a lung cancer patient (over 4 years) and Dr. Moazzam is my oncologist. A cancer diagnosis is overwhelming; however, having a professional, knowledgeable, understanding, supportive and compassionate oncologist has helped me remain hopeful. Dr. Moazzam truly is an expert in his field. He...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Moazzam provided a great experience. I came in with Stage 4 cancer and after 3 months of treatment was remarkably cancer free. He's very 'to the point' which some might take the wrong way, but he's very detailed in his explanations and even adds a little humor which helps to lighten the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Moazzam has been my oncologist for the past year+ as I battle Stage IV Colon cancer. He has been forthright with my condition, my treatment plan and options. During the first months of treatment, my scan results weren't favorable, but following Dr. Moazzam's course of treatment, my last four...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been seeing Dr. Moazzam for 4+ years and have been more than pleased with him since day one. He cured my cancer and I consider him one of the best doctors I have ever known. I would highly recommend this doctor too anyone!!!!!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been seeing Dr. Moazzam since Sept. 2016, he is honest and direct with questions, progress or if the treatment is not working. He maintains a work ethic, that will not compromise my health by prescribing something for me just because I ask for it. He would rather have me on a treatment that...more
Are you Dr. Moazzam?