Dr. Nather Ansari, MD

Dr. Nather Ansari, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Primary & Urgent Care 4510 Plank Rd Ste 200 Fredericksburg, VA 22407 Get Directions

Dr. Nather Ansari, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Fredericksburg, VA. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Ansari is affiliated with Stafford Hospital and Mary Washington Hospital.

Dr. Ansari's Experience

See how Dr. Ansari's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ansari

Dr. Ansari accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Ansari has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ansari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ansari to family and friends
Dr. Ansari's Performance
in Fredericksburg, VA |
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Ansari for 8+ years and we schedule an appointment when we have something really important and we get our allotted time. If we have an urgent need we can come in and we wait the time it takes to be seen. If we have an emergency, we go to the hospital. If I have a concern, I ask to speak to him or his wife and most any concern or issue is handled professionally and quickly. Dr. Ansari is our Primary Care Provider and he has 3 convenient locations.
locust grove |
Dr. Ansari is a malpractice suit waiting to happen. He made poor decisions about my health and he doesn't listen and spends all of five minutes with you before he disappears inly to find out he's not coming back. They call themselves primary care but you don't see the same doctor for your care. It's whom ever is scheduled that day. You have a nurse practitioner who is nice but always seems to have to reference a book she carries around with her. Dr. Ansari is all about the almighty dollar.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
I wish I could give a lower score than one star the doctor is a total quack not only is he in private practice but he's also the hospitalist at Mary Washington he was slowly killing my husband in 2014. When we fired him as his doctor he asked for our records and he went back in and that field information which was totally faults and gave us part of another patient's records his staff is rude and he needs to have his license revoked
Locust grove |
I've called 5 times I the last week in regards to how he documented my injuries incorrectly on my paperwork. I have yet to receive a call back.
Have you seen Dr. Nather Ansari, MD?
Are you Dr. Ansari?

Compare Dr. Ansari

Dr. Ansari's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Ansari has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ansari's Board Certifications

Dr. Ansari does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ansari and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Al-Mustansiriyah / Mustansiriyah Medical College

Graduated in 1984

Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center

Completed in 1996

Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center

Completed in 1998

• Arabic

Dr. Ansari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ansari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ansari does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ansari and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.