Dr. Nathaniel Robin, MD

GeneticsMaleAge 59

Genetics

Dr. Nathaniel Robin, MD is a Geneticist in Birmingham, AL and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University medical school in 1989. He is affiliated with UAB Hospital.

Dr. Nathaniel Robin, MD

UAB Clinical Genetics

720 20th St S Birmingham, AL 35233 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Geneticists in your area

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alabama

Check if Dr. Robin treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Robin's conditions and procedures:

• Hemophilia

Dr. Robin accepts

Dr. Robin accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Robin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Robin

1.0

Dr. Robin

Dr. Robin and his practitioner, in my opinion, were quite cold and so very quick in their verbal exams that I was caught off guard and unable to answer adequately. The practitioner would interrupt my answers and move along--leaving me flustered. I was told, "We would have checked your dad." "We will check your children." Ultimately, I was told I did not have symptoms to be checked for Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. I failed to ask if they check for only a severe type out of the many forms when they rushed me out--leaving me with the feeling I was "too old" to be tested. Oh, well ... confused I am after the appointment, but extremely disappointed as I was told I am "healthy" and "go and enjoy life!" Hilarious! I have diagnoses of about all the symptoms--I wasn't asking for treatment; I was asking for genetic testing. Oh, well ... what a waste of time :(
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jul 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathaniel Robin, MD?
I have been told by various Drs that I may have a connective tissue and joint disorder. After going to the ER over a year ago I finally arrived at the referred and long awaited appointment excited. I have spent the majority of my life being shuffled around from clinic to clinic because Drs never know how to deal with me or help after lots of therapy, medication and misdiagnosis. I applaud the Dr who is already aware or at least tries if they are not sure how to best treat me. This Dr. Robin, ho
Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathaniel Robin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Robin?

• Genetics

1989
Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University

Does Dr. Nathaniel Robin, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Robin accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Nathaniel Robin, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Robin frequently treats Hemophilia. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Robin treats.

Where is Dr. Nathaniel Robin, MD's office located?

Dr. Robin's office is located at 720 20th St S, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Nathaniel Robin, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Robin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Nathaniel Robin, MD?

UAB Clinical Genetics

Uab Medical Genomics Laboratory720 20th St S Birmingham, AL 35233

Dr. Robin is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

UAB Hospital

Birmingham, AL

83% Patients that would definitely recommend, 13% higher than the national average

11 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2021)