Sports Medicine  |
Dr. Nathaniel Jablecki, MD
Dr. Nathaniel Jablecki, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Fletcher, NC. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Jablecki is affiliated with Park Ridge Health and Pardee UNC Healthcare.

12B Cane Creek Rd

Fletcher, NC 28732

Learn about Dr. Jablecki

Dr. Jablecki's Experience

Dr. Jablecki's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine

• Sports Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*
  • Sports Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Jablecki has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jablecki does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jablecki and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jablecki's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jablecki to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Jablecki's Performance
in Hendersonville, NC |
Outstanding doctor. Compassionate, energetic and a great listener. Willing to see me even when I didn't have an apt. I recommend him to all my friends.
hendersonville, nc |
In two visits, this doctor did more for me than the doctors before him in 2 years. Now, about two or so years since my first appt, I'm walking unaided and without trouble. Before that I was restricted to a wheelchair, scooter and on really good days, a few canes. He listens, and he's very kind and patient with stubborn patients (like myself). I'd absolutely recommend him to anyone that needs a good doctor. He's one of the few that I actually trust.
in West Columbia SC |
Dr. Jablecki has always been there for me over 4 years. He is a fantastic physician and will assist you with any medical problems you incur. You can get an appointment relatively quick and some days you can be seen the same day. He and his staff (Kim) have been so special to me with my conditions. I would refer him to anyone I know, including my parents. You will enjoy his sense of humor, bed side manner and his professionalism all rolled up into one.
in Hendersonville, NC |
I think he is the worst Dr. I have ever been to. He does not listen to your questions & concerns. He gives his opinion & will not listen to anything you have to say. He yelled at me so loudly everyone in the waiting room heard him-this caused me embarasment which was not necessary. He claims I diagnose myself & have lied about what is wrong with me. I received a diagnosis long before I used him as a Dr.. I do not plan on ever going back to him & would not ever recommend him to anyone.
in Hendersonville, NC |
No stars!! The worst provider I have ever used. It's taken me three visits and still no time with my provider. first it takes weeks to get an appointment Then he changes the appointment days before the scheduled appointment And when you do arrive at your appointment he has you waiting over an hour. This is the third time. So, if you like to have your appointments changed or like really long wait time this provider is for you!!
in Fletcher, NC |
Dr. Jablecki was outstanding in his time spent in my appointment. Wanted a LOT of information so he could make the best informed decisions regarding future treatments. I was very impressed. I look forward to a long doctor/patient relationship.
Have you seen Dr. Nathaniel Jablecki, MD?
Are you Dr. Jablecki?