Dr. Nathanael Brady, DO

Dr. Nathanael Brady, DO

Pediatrics | Male | 38 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Brady specializes in Pediatrics and practices in Co Spgs, CO. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Brady? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Brady's Experience

84Experience
Match

See how Dr. Brady's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brady

Dr. Brady accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Brady has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Brady
Dr. Brady's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (16)
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Brady is extremely knowledgable and genuinely interested in me as a patient. He treats me as though I were his only patient, taking time to understand any issues I have at the time of the visit. The wait is exceptionally short to be seen. I do not find the office crowded and have never had a billing issue. The staff is friendly, kind and knowledgable. I am always greeted with a smile. I am particularly fond of his nurses. They are lovely and always me feel comfortable.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr Brady is always very nice and professional. He has helped my daughter considerably with her allergies. His head nurse Tabitha is amazing!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Do not go here. Billing department is unethical and dishonest. Did more testing than insurance covered without consulting me and than blamed me and my primary physician. She said they do not look at paperwork from insurance company.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I would not recommend this Dr's office to others because the business office states that they cannot send a bill until the insurance company pays the claim; however they also state that they cannot print an itemized bill until I have paid a past due amount. Then I receive a very unprofessional receipt that does not show what I have paid for. Furthermore, the office refuses services until the amount is paid even though they have not sent a bill yet. It is very suspicious and maybe illegal.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I would not recommend this office. They will charge you for visits that you did not know about. They will schedule your child for drug studies that you have specifically decided not to participate in because it will have a negative effect on the health of your child. The office is overcrowded at all times and the staff is rude when you have questions.
Have you seen Dr. Nathanael Brady, DO?
Are you Dr. Brady?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.