Dr. Natan Yaker, MD

Dr. Natan Yaker, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Natan Yaker, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Plano, TX. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 47 years. Dr. Yaker is affiliated with Medical City Plano.

Dr. Yaker's Experience

See how Dr. Yaker's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yaker

Dr. Yaker accepts 2 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Yaker has admitting privileges.

Dr. Yaker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yaker to family and friends
Dr. Yaker's Performance
Frisco, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr Yaker and his staff for any procedure. I have had 2 separate surgeries over the past 10 years with him and it's always the same consistent, high quality and very personable experience. They take the time and make you feel that you are their only patient and when you have surgery you want the extra special care that Dr Yaker and his staff provide. The quality of work is amazing and I would not want to place my care in anyone's hands except Dr Yaker. Simply the best
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Yakar is an extremely skilled surgeon,and he and his entire staff truly care about each patient. I had a tummy tuck, lipo, and breast augmentation. I flew to Texas from another state, because Dr. Yakar is the ONLY physician that I trusted. I have seen his work, because several of my highly-satisfied friends have benefitted from the talent of Dr. Yakar. From my first consultation, I knew he was the person with the talent, skills, and a nurturing spirit.
in Dallas, TX |
I am three weeks post surgery. I always feel like the staff goes out of their way to help make things easier for me. Ronnie, Sherry, Cindy, Denise, Katy, and Hope have all been so great. Dr. Yaker takes the time to explain everything he is doing, and he is a true artist with his work. Even though I had a small complication while healing, I feel like everything is under control. I could not be happier!
in Plano, TX |
My experience was phenomenal and I would recommend Dr. Yaker to all of my friends. His staff was helpful and my results were incredible.
in Frisco, TX |
This is my 2nd procedure with Dr. Yaker and his amazing staff! I had a tummy tuck/implants in 2005 and a mini face lift (forehead/brow lift, upper/lower eyelids) in December 2015. I will be going again for my 3rd procedure hopefully by end of year. I am 64 years of age and am so proud to be a product of his work. Great, great bedside manner and follow up care. I didn't care about looking a lot younger, I wanted to look refreshed, however, I do feel about 10 years younger.
Garland |
Dr. Yaker and staff were amazing. After 2 csections, weight gain n loss my body needed help. I had a pubic lift and tummy tuck. Couldn't be happier.
Oklahoma City, OK |
He was super nice and friendly when I came for consultation. After my nose surgery was poorly done and I was very unhappy, he was a total jerk about it. He told me he was too busy and does not have time for me with a totally different attitude. I was in tears when leaving his office. His staff called me back in and he finally agreed to redo my nose months later. However a week before the revision surgery, his staff called and demanded another $900. I have paid in $7,000 already.
in Allen, Texas |
Dr Yaker is warm, caring, professional, and a true artist. I recommend him without hesitation.
Have you seen Dr. Natan Yaker, MD?
Are you Dr. Yaker?

Compare Dr. Yaker

Dr. Yaker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Yaker has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Yaker's Board Certifications

Completed in 1975

St Francis Hospital

Completed in 1973

Miami Beach Community Hospital

Dr. Yaker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yaker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Facelift
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections