Dr. Nathan Narasimhan, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Narasimhan

Dr. Nathan Narsimhan

131 Ornac Ste 700 Concord, MA 01742

Dr. Nathan Narasimhan, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Concord, MA and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from University of Michigan Medical School in 2004 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Narasimhan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Narasimhan

4.1

Dr. Narasimhan?
Dr. Narasimhan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nathan Narasimhan, MD
Dr. Narasimhan has been very helpful to me in my endeavor to get past breast cancer. Even though I had some healing issues due to recent chemotherapy, he was able to fix the problems I was having which has enabled me to get on with my life. He always answered my questions and my emails, and even came into the hospital on a Sunday when I needed an urgent surgery. Also, everyone in his office is super nice and helpful. Cancer problems aside, my experience with him and his team has been great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Narasimhan, MD?
I am currently two months post-op from a breast lift/augmentation done by Dr. Narasimhan. The results just keep getting better, even when I don't think they could get any better! I had very noticeable asymmetry prior to surgery due to multiple biopsies and lumpectomies. The implant sizes that he chose corrected the asymmetry and gave me a very natural look. He is brilliant and also very humble. I could not be happier with the results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Narasimhan, MD?
Dr. Narasimhan changed my life! I am 52 1/2 and have had pendulous breasts for the last 35 years. Despite back pain, damaged shoulders, the "invisible bra" that had been left behind due to inappropriately sized bras, etc I did not do anything about my situation. When I had my last physical, my practitioner told me in a loving way that "those things need to see a plastic surgeon." This started my journey with Dr. Narasimhan who did not shame me for having breasts hanging below my belly button.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Narasimhan, MD?
Dr. Narasimhan is a talented, knowledgeable and trustworthy doctor. I thought I was going to need a bichectomy for my oversized lower-face, but upon inspection, Dr. Nasasimhan noted that my large lower cheek area was due to muscle and not fat. He recommended Botox, which saved me from having to get invasive surgery and i couldn't be happier with my results. He also gave me a touch of Botox in my DAO, which lifted my drooping outer-corners of my mouth. I couldn't be more thrilled with the results
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Narasimhan, MD?
Went in for a consultation and was unhappy with the interaction we had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Narasimhan, MD?
Dr. Narasimhan did my breast augmentation earlier this year. It turned out to be a more complicated procedure than expected and now 6 months later, I couldn't be happier with the results. He was extremely thorough and made me feel at ease. Would highly recommend him and his whole team. Will be returning to him down time line I am sure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Narasimhan, MD?
I went to him about inverted nipples, which I found very embarrassing and upsetting. After staring at me for several uncomfortable minutes with his aloof/judgmental assistant, he said he "sees why I want it fixed for aesthetic reasons," (reaffirming my insecurity) and then proceeds to say he won't perform surgery because of breastfeeding- a choice I should be able to make. It was humiliating. I went to a different surgeon and 3 months post-op, I could not be happier with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Narasimhan, MD?
I had an incredible experience with Dr. Narasimhan. I have relatively irregular breasts (actually, had) and Dr. Narasimhan was able to discuss my options with me at length. He is kind, personable, and easy to connect with. I was never pressured, only informed. His knowledge and experience and willing to talk me through every second of my procedure and recovery made it a no brainer. I am six weeks post surgery and could not be happier. I am ever grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Narasimhan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Narasimhan?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2007
2004
2000

Dr. Narasimhan accepts

Dr. Narasimhan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts PPO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Narasimhan's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Narasimhan's Top Procedures and Conditions

Dr. Narasimhan performs Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy) more than 93% of his peers

Dr. Narasimhan performs this procedure more than 93% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Debridement

• Breast Reduction
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Dermal Filler
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Facelift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Gynecomastia Repair
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Labiaplasty
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Narasimhan treats patients.

Emerson Hospital