Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD

Dr. Nachlas
Telehealth services available

ENT Assocs South Florida

1601 Clint Moore Rd Ste 170 Boca Raton, FL 33487

Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD is a sinus surgery specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine in 1980 and specializes in sinus surgery, rhinology, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Otolaryngologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Practices at Highly Recommended Hospital
    Patients recommend this hospital to family and friends. See hospitals

Dr. Nachlas accepts

Dr. Nachlas accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Employer Group Open Access HMO
Golden Rule
Preferred PPO
Select HMO
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
POMCO Group
Neighborhood Health Partnership

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Nachlas' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Dermatitis
  • Deviated Septum
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Facial Fracture
  • Leukoplakia
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Loss of Voice or Hoarse Voice
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasopharyngitis
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oral Cancer
  • Salivary Gland Cancer
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sinusitis
  • Skin Infections
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Swimmer's Ear
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tonsillitis
  • Uvulectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Dr. Nachlas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nachlas

4.2

Dr. Nachlas?
Dr. Nachlas' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD
An incompetent, greedy individual. Screws up surgery and his answer is more surgery to line his pockets! Has no concern for the patient
Apr 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
Dr. Nachlas recently preformed the non-invasive Vivaer Nasal Airway Remodeling procedure on my sinuses. It appears that this has permanently addressed my chronic nasal congestion without the need for surgery. This was a very quick (15 minute) outpatient procedure that was performed in Dr. Nachlas's office. This procedure reshaped the internal nasal valve region, changing the shape just enough to open up the valve and improve my airflow. I am now sleeping through the night and can breathe! I am so happy. Finding this doctor was a gift. If you suffer from lack of sleep, snore, have chronic congestion or difficulty breathing, I would highly recommend scheduling a consultation with Dr. Nachlas. Lastly, I would like to mention his office personal; they were respectful, polite, courteous and kind. Thank you so much...vb
Victoria – Mar 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Nachlas and his staff! I have been suffering with congestion and related breathing problems. Now I can breath like never before!
Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
I HAD MY BALLOON SINUPLASTY SURGERY YESTERDAY. THE DOC WAS GREAT, EVEN THOUGH I WAS UNDER ANESTHESIA. THE CARE FROM THIS FACILITY WAS FAB! ONE DAY AFTER AND I AM FEELING BETTER ALREADY. I HAD MY POST-OP TODAY AND THE DOC EXPLAINED EVERYTHING VERY WELL. I PRAY THIS WORKS FOR ME BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FOR YEARS. I AM SO HAPPY THIS DOCTOR WAS RECOMMENDED!!!
ROCHELLE – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
Prior to meeting Dr. Nachlas, I spent a month trying to determine why I was congested and not feeling well. Dr. Nachlas reviewed my previous doctors reports and after an additional test, explained I had a fungal infection in my sinus cavities. Suggested treatment was a balloon sinuplasty which was easier than anticipated. My breathing improved within 1-2 days with very little down time. A little uncomfortable for day 1 & 2 but not a big deal at all. Steady improvement since then and now totally fine. Lots of good staff support. Everyone very helpful and all questions answered. I came to the right place.
Howard R – Oct 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
I went to see Dr. Nachlas because of swelling in my sinuses. I had no idea that my breathing was so compromised. Dr. Nachlas showed me the results of my CT, which showed a complete blockage. I appreciated that his first step was not to jump to surgery, rather to try medication as a first solution. After this attempt failed, he explained the balloon sinuplasty and turbinate reduction would open my passage ways and help with drainage. There was almost no downtime and by the following day, I felt completely fine. His staff was very helpful and kept me informed of everything I needed to know. Thank you! Breathing is a beautiful thing!
JS in Boca Raton, FL – Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
I had a great experience with the office and Staff. I required surgery and they were very helpful in scheduling and answering all cost questions. The results of the procedure performed by Dr. Nachlas has be fantastic. The post operative care has also been great.
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
Wonderful Doctor- Staff very helpful. Would highly recommend Dr. Nachlas.
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
Office is clueless and the billing department is an absolute joke. Takes money beyond his fee and is happy to tell you about it. Lies right to your face ! Go elsewhere ....
Sep 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
Worst time of my life. The first surgeon messed up the surgery, Dr. Nachlas knew it was messed up and made me wait 2 months to perform another surgery, 4 months later I am still not able to breathe well. My insurance covered almost everything and whatever wasn't paid I paid the majority of it with a little left. I then received a letter stating that if I didn't pay up, they would charge me 30% of what was remaining. Great customer service and great love, care and compassion....Yeah, right!
Mar 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
Dr Nachlas is an amazing physician. I have suffered from chronic sinus problems my entire life and have recently gotten worse in the south florida environment. I haven’t been able to sleep more than 2 hours at a time for many years. After having balloon sinus surgery I sleep the entire night without a problem. I would recommend this physician to anyone suffering from sinus problems. Treatment and his staff are excellent. 5 stars!!!
Delray Beach Florida – Feb 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
My daughter's traumatic softball injury required 2 procedures and thankfully we found Dr. Nachlas. The BEST rest assured. He is amazing, super nice, confident in his work. He truly cares about his patients and wants to make sure their care/surgeries are successful . Vanessa is hands down equally as amazing, talented, caring and patient. She goes above and beyond to ensure all patient needs are met, including after hours. The staff is also really caring making it comfortable environment to be in.
Tobey in Margate, Fl – Jan 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
Some 20 years ago I suffered with terrible sinus difficulty. After no, or negative results, including surgery, with other doctors I wound up with Afrin "poisoning". Dr. Nachlas thoroughly examined me and ultimately performed surgery. After 2 post-op visits, I never saw him again until I brought my daughter in for treatment and again when my grandson had a twice broken nose playing soccer and need surgery. Three generations should be comforting testimony.
Boca Raton, FL – Nov 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
Dr Nachlas is a great surgeon but his front office staff is rude and beyond unhelpful. It’s impossible to get an appointment unless you are scheduling to have surgery.
JP in Delray – Oct 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH DR. NACHLAS AND STAFF. TO START IT IS RARE FOR ANY DR.'S OFFICE (IN MY OPINION) TO ASK FOR ANY FEEDBACK. THIS SAYS A LOT OF HOW MUCH THE OFFICE CARES ABOUT HOW PEOPLE ARE RESPECTED IN THE PROCESS OF CARE. SINCE I AM LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF CHARACTERS I CAN TYPE I WILL SAY THAT EVERYONE WAS ACCOMODATING, FRIENDLY, THOUROUGH, COMMUNICATIVE, RELATIVELY PUNCTUAL AND EVERYONE HELPED PUT ME AT EASE ABOUT MY RHINOPLASTY OPERATION WHICH WENT BETTER THAN EXPECTED AFTER 1WK.
STEPHEN KUTTNER in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Sep 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
Dr. Nachlas is outstanding and there is no other surgeon I would use other than him! The entire staff is polite, friendly, thorough and knowledgeable on all aspects including treatment plan, scheduling and insurance. This medical practice is top notch!
Tami ?? in Lake Worth, FL – Aug 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
I came to Dr. Nachlas 4 years ago with severe sinus issues and he has helped me manage my sinus problems. I had recent sinus surgery and the ONLY thing I would mention was the nurse who started my IV, poke me 4 times until she got it in. Was not a pleasant experience. She seemed agitated and nervous. Also the anesthesiologist was wonderful and the rest of the staff were very pleasant and comforting.
Boca Raton, FL – Aug 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
had complicated pansinusitis surgery for large abscess. post op absolutely not a twinge of pain or bleeding. dr nachlas, and the opd was the best i'v seen as was the anesthesia.his office is professional, friendly, efficient and on time. as a retired plastic surgeon, i know an excellent setup when i see one. perfect offices and outcomes are due to the excellence and supervision of the surgeon, not patient luck. dr nachlas is the world's sinus expert: There is no reason to go anywhere else!!
richard chaset md in Delray Beach, FL – Jul 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
Had a great experience with Dr. Nachlas. Make sure to see Dr. Nachlas and his wonderful staff for all your sinus related problems.
Boca Raton, FL – Apr 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
Dr. Nachlas is one of the finest physicians that I have encountered. He is kind and caring, a great diagnostician and an excellent surgeon. I would highly recommend him.
Karen Sue Feuer in Delray Beach, FL – Apr 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nachlas?

Nathan E. Nachlas, M.D. is a renowned plastic and reconstructive surgeon specializing in the face, nose and sinuses in his state-of-the-art offices in Boca Raton. Dr. Nachlas pioneered the Total Nose Approach™, which combines ENT and facia...

• Sinus Surgery