Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD

Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Read his story

1601 Clint Moore Rd Ste 170

Boca Raton, FL 33487

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Nachlas

See how frequently Dr. Nachlas performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sinus Surgery
Chronic Sinusitis
Sinusitis

Dr. Nachlas's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Nachlas' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Nachlas "Nathan E. Nachlas, M.D. is a renowned plastic and reconstructive surgeon specializing in the face, nose and sinuses in his state-of-the-art offices in Boca Raton. Dr. Nachlas pioneered the Total Nose Approach™, which combines ENT and facial plastic surgery for aesthetically pleasing and natural results that also maximize breathing in the nose. Dr. Nachlas was the first facial plastic surgeon in Florida to specialize in this all-in-one approach. Dr. Nachlas was also the first surgeon in the United States to perform in-office, computer-guided balloon sinuplasty, and his experience with balloon sinuplasty is one of the most extensive in the country. Dr. Nachlas received his medical degree at the University of Chicago, and trained at Yale-New Haven (surgery), The Johns Hopkins Hospital (otolaryngology), and Beverly Hills, California (facial plastic surgery)."

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery

• Walter Berman
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Yale University Masters Degree In Molecular Biophysics and Biochemisty
    Other Education | Completed 1976

Dr. Nachlas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nachlas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nachlas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nachlas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nachlas to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Nachlas' Performance
Boca Raton, FL |
Terrible experience with Dr Nachlas. He is focused on himself, not the patient. No wonder he has to put commercials on tv, people are figuring it out
Boca Raton, FL |
Some 20 years ago I suffered with terrible sinus difficulty. After no, or negative results, including surgery, with other doctors I wound up with Afrin "poisoning". Dr. Nachlas thoroughly examined me and ultimately performed surgery. After 2 post-op visits, I never saw him again until I brought my daughter in for treatment and again when my grandson had a twice broken nose playing soccer and need surgery. Three generations should be comforting testimony.
in Delray |
Dr Nachlas is a great surgeon but his front office staff is rude and beyond unhelpful. It’s impossible to get an appointment unless you are scheduling to have surgery.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH DR. NACHLAS AND STAFF. TO START IT IS RARE FOR ANY DR.'S OFFICE (IN MY OPINION) TO ASK FOR ANY FEEDBACK. THIS SAYS A LOT OF HOW MUCH THE OFFICE CARES ABOUT HOW PEOPLE ARE RESPECTED IN THE PROCESS OF CARE. SINCE I AM LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF CHARACTERS I CAN TYPE I WILL SAY THAT EVERYONE WAS ACCOMODATING, FRIENDLY, THOUROUGH, COMMUNICATIVE, RELATIVELY PUNCTUAL AND EVERYONE HELPED PUT ME AT EASE ABOUT MY RHINOPLASTY OPERATION WHICH WENT BETTER THAN EXPECTED AFTER 1WK.
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr. Nachlas is outstanding and there is no other surgeon I would use other than him! The entire staff is polite, friendly, thorough and knowledgeable on all aspects including treatment plan, scheduling and insurance. This medical practice is top notch!
Boca Raton, FL |
I came to Dr. Nachlas 4 years ago with severe sinus issues and he has helped me manage my sinus problems. I had recent sinus surgery and the ONLY thing I would mention was the nurse who started my IV, poke me 4 times until she got it in. Was not a pleasant experience. She seemed agitated and nervous. Also the anesthesiologist was wonderful and the rest of the staff were very pleasant and comforting.
in Delray Beach, FL |
had complicated pansinusitis surgery for large abscess. post op absolutely not a twinge of pain or bleeding. dr nachlas, and the opd was the best i'v seen as was the anesthesia.his office is professional, friendly, efficient and on time. as a retired plastic surgeon, i know an excellent setup when i see one. perfect offices and outcomes are due to the excellence and supervision of the surgeon, not patient luck. dr nachlas is the world's sinus expert: There is no reason to go anywhere else!!
Boca Raton, FL |
Had a great experience with Dr. Nachlas. Make sure to see Dr. Nachlas and his wonderful staff for all your sinus related problems.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Nachlas is one of the finest physicians that I have encountered. He is kind and caring, a great diagnostician and an excellent surgeon. I would highly recommend him.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Dr Nachlas is always very friendly, yet totally professional. Whenever I have a question about any issue or procedure, he takes the time to LISTEN, as well as answering my question fully. I have had two procedures in the past year, and with each one I could not have been happier with the "service" as well as the results of those procedures. His office personnel is equally as "professional" as they work as a TEAM. It also gives comfort knowing he is one of the BEST in his field.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I Love Dr. Nachlas! I had a surgery of 3+ hours to remove infection from my sinuses. After going to 4 different doctors, I selected Dr. Nachlas. I would and I have referred others to him. I also think his entire staff is friendly.
Livingston, NJ |
Dr Nachlas is a great dr. He did my sinus balloon surgery and aftercare for a few months. The issue is his front office staff is horrible. I can never get an appointment for any care. His office manager is rude and unreasonable. I have switched my sinus care to s doctor in the same building and have had no problems at all.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I recently underwent sinus surgery with Dr. Nachlas and couldn't be happier; I can finally breathe! I'm still recovering and a little sore, but otherwise, doing great. Dr. Nachlas and his staff have been extremely attentive and responsive to any concerns that I have had along the way. I have recommended Dr. Nachlas to family and friends with similar conditions and will continue to do so in the future!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I wish I had met Dr. Nachlas 30 years ago. I had two previous sinus surgeries that left scarring, a deviated septum with little tissue left, collapsed valve and calcified and scarred turbinates. He corrected all of it in his office under local anesthesia! I It has been a month now and for the first time in my life, I can " smell the roses" and enjoy breathing without sinus headaches, without postnasal drip, and my allergies are better controlled too. His staff is excellent and work as a team!
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Nachlas botched my sinus surgery and he admitted it. I can't breathe out of both nostrils now. I don't feel I can go through the surgery again.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Very professional and kind ,I recommend Dr Nachlas who want tone in good hands...
in Boca Raton, FL |
Clean office, professional appearance, however upon first impression at my first appointment customer service was lacking of personalization.
in Boca Raton, FL |
He was very patient and thorough with me. I got the operation and my life has changed!
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Nachlas could not have been more understanding. He took the time to listen, examine and diagnose the issues I was having. The staff is remarkable. They're efficient, engaging, professional and wonderfully helpful. I couldn't ask for a better expereince
in Boca Raton, FL |
I saw Dr Nachlas for severe, chronic sinusitis with recurrent infections. After consulting with him and his team, I underwent balloon sinuplasty. After the procedure, I had ZERO post operative pain. Since the surgery, my sinuses are dramatically improved. I had actually forgotten what it felt like to breath normally through my nose. His office runs extremely efficiently and his entire staff is courteous and professional. I highly recommend him and I am eternally grateful.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Nachlas and staff are very personable yet always professional. Everyone took their time answering my many questions each and every visit. I felt very at ease undergoing surgery with Dr. Nachlas to remove polyps and a ballon sinuplasty. I immediately felt better, my breathing was remarkably improved and I never had to take any pain relief post surgery-a true testament to his skills! I wish I had gone to see him sooner!
in Delray Beach, FL |
In my opinion, Doc. Nachlas is a state of the art surgeon. I believe he saved my life because of his thoroughness before and after surgery on my large frontal nasal tumor. Also, he really cares about his patients well being.
Have you seen Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
Are you Dr. Nachlas?

Group Plan PPO
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
    Employer Group Open Access HMO
  • Golden Rule
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • POMCO Group