Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD

Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD

AllergyMale

Allergy

Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD is a Allergy Specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has over 42 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine medical school in 1980. He is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital. His office is not accepting new patients.

ENT Assocs South Florida

Nathan E. Nachlas, MD1601 Clint Moore Rd Boca Raton, FL 33487

• Practices at Highly Recommended Hospital Patients recommend this hospital to family and friends. See hospitals
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Nachlas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nachlas

4.2

Dr. Nachlas

Accommodating office staff and an experienced physician; however, after years at the practice my last experience left me to believe this is more of a cash machine. I was charged $570 for an office visit to diagnose a sinus infection that I already suspected I had, and advised to undergo $1,500 allergy testing. The office visit and CT scan charges were legitimate; however, I was also charged for an endoscopy that was never performed. When I reached out to the office staff, I was advised that Dr. Nachlas documented it in his notes; therefore, it is legitimate and I am responsible for it. It should not cost almost $600 to diagnose and prescribe treatment for a sinus infection. I went to another experienced and accomplished ENT while in NY and was charged $275 for an office visit and a true endoscopy, and was advised that allergy testing, especially at $1,500, was not necessary. Please consider this prior to making your decision.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Upset patient – Feb 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
Dr Nachlas is fantastic! Everything about NSIBR IS TOP NOTCH! His knowledge and skills are FIRST RATE and his bedside manner is FIRST CLASS! Thank you, Dr Nachlas, for the successful Sinus Surgery!! Blessings to You and your Staff! Steph S
Feb 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
The worst doctor I’ve ever been to. More interested in the money than doing the right thing. Stay away
Disgusted patient – Nov 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
Do your research on balloon sinoplasty before you do it just bc Dr Nachlas recommends it. I get the feeling that this doctor is more interested in making a buck than actual helping patients.
Apr 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
I was suffering with nasal congestion and blockage for quite some time. Dr Nachlas diagnosed my condition as chronic sinusitis and performed a balloon sinuplasty. The doctor and his staff explained everything in a detailed and comforting way. Following the procedure, while recuperating, the staff followed up, guiding me to full recovery. Dr. Nachlas is very knowledgeable, caring and trusting.
Janet – Oct 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
Dr. Nachlas recently preformed the non-invasive Vivaer Nasal Airway Remodeling procedure on my sinuses. It appears that this has permanently addressed my chronic nasal congestion without the need for surgery. This was a very quick (15 minute) outpatient procedure that was performed in Dr. Nachlas's office. This procedure reshaped the internal nasal valve region, changing the shape just enough to open up the valve and improve my airflow. I am now sleeping through the night and can breathe! I am so happy. Finding this doctor was a gift. If you suffer from lack of sleep, snore, have chronic congestion or difficulty breathing, I would highly recommend scheduling a consultation with Dr. Nachlas. Lastly, I would like to mention his office personal; they were respectful, polite, courteous and kind. Thank you so much...vb
Victoria – Mar 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Nachlas and his staff! I have been suffering with congestion and related breathing problems. Now I can breath like never before!
Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
I HAD MY BALLOON SINUPLASTY SURGERY YESTERDAY. THE DOC WAS GREAT, EVEN THOUGH I WAS UNDER ANESTHESIA. THE CARE FROM THIS FACILITY WAS FAB! ONE DAY AFTER AND I AM FEELING BETTER ALREADY. I HAD MY POST-OP TODAY AND THE DOC EXPLAINED EVERYTHING VERY WELL. I PRAY THIS WORKS FOR ME BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FOR YEARS. I AM SO HAPPY THIS DOCTOR WAS RECOMMENDED!!!
ROCHELLE – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
Prior to meeting Dr. Nachlas, I spent a month trying to determine why I was congested and not feeling well. Dr. Nachlas reviewed my previous doctors reports and after an additional test, explained I had a fungal infection in my sinus cavities. Suggested treatment was a balloon sinuplasty which was easier than anticipated. My breathing improved within 1-2 days with very little down time. A little uncomfortable for day 1 & 2 but not a big deal at all. Steady improvement since then and now totally fine. Lots of good staff support. Everyone very helpful and all questions answered. I came to the right place.
Howard R – Oct 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
I went to see Dr. Nachlas because of swelling in my sinuses. I had no idea that my breathing was so compromised. Dr. Nachlas showed me the results of my CT, which showed a complete blockage. I appreciated that his first step was not to jump to surgery, rather to try medication as a first solution. After this attempt failed, he explained the balloon sinuplasty and turbinate reduction would open my passage ways and help with drainage. There was almost no downtime and by the following day, I felt completely fine. His staff was very helpful and kept me informed of everything I needed to know. Thank you! Breathing is a beautiful thing!
JS in Boca Raton, FL – Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
I had a great experience with the office and Staff. I required surgery and they were very helpful in scheduling and answering all cost questions. The results of the procedure performed by Dr. Nachlas has be fantastic. The post operative care has also been great.
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
Wonderful Doctor- Staff very helpful. Would highly recommend Dr. Nachlas.
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
Office is clueless and the billing department is an absolute joke. Takes money beyond his fee and is happy to tell you about it. Lies right to your face ! Go elsewhere ....
Sep 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
Worst time of my life. The first surgeon messed up the surgery, Dr. Nachlas knew it was messed up and made me wait 2 months to perform another surgery, 4 months later I am still not able to breathe well. My insurance covered almost everything and whatever wasn't paid I paid the majority of it with a little left. I then received a letter stating that if I didn't pay up, they would charge me 30% of what was remaining. Great customer service and great love, care and compassion....Yeah, right!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Mar 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
Dr Nachlas is an amazing physician. I have suffered from chronic sinus problems my entire life and have recently gotten worse in the south florida environment. I haven’t been able to sleep more than 2 hours at a time for many years. After having balloon sinus surgery I sleep the entire night without a problem. I would recommend this physician to anyone suffering from sinus problems. Treatment and his staff are excellent. 5 stars!!!
Delray Beach Florida – Feb 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
My daughter's traumatic softball injury required 2 procedures and thankfully we found Dr. Nachlas. The BEST rest assured. He is amazing, super nice, confident in his work. He truly cares about his patients and wants to make sure their care/surgeries are successful . Vanessa is hands down equally as amazing, talented, caring and patient. She goes above and beyond to ensure all patient needs are met, including after hours. The staff is also really caring making it comfortable environment to be in.
Tobey in Margate, Fl – Jan 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
Some 20 years ago I suffered with terrible sinus difficulty. After no, or negative results, including surgery, with other doctors I wound up with Afrin "poisoning". Dr. Nachlas thoroughly examined me and ultimately performed surgery. After 2 post-op visits, I never saw him again until I brought my daughter in for treatment and again when my grandson had a twice broken nose playing soccer and need surgery. Three generations should be comforting testimony.
Boca Raton, FL – Nov 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
Dr Nachlas is a great surgeon but his front office staff is rude and beyond unhelpful. It’s impossible to get an appointment unless you are scheduling to have surgery.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
JP in Delray – Oct 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH DR. NACHLAS AND STAFF. TO START IT IS RARE FOR ANY DR.'S OFFICE (IN MY OPINION) TO ASK FOR ANY FEEDBACK. THIS SAYS A LOT OF HOW MUCH THE OFFICE CARES ABOUT HOW PEOPLE ARE RESPECTED IN THE PROCESS OF CARE. SINCE I AM LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF CHARACTERS I CAN TYPE I WILL SAY THAT EVERYONE WAS ACCOMODATING, FRIENDLY, THOUROUGH, COMMUNICATIVE, RELATIVELY PUNCTUAL AND EVERYONE HELPED PUT ME AT EASE ABOUT MY RHINOPLASTY OPERATION WHICH WENT BETTER THAN EXPECTED AFTER 1WK.
STEPHEN KUTTNER in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Sep 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?
Dr. Nachlas is outstanding and there is no other surgeon I would use other than him! The entire staff is polite, friendly, thorough and knowledgeable on all aspects including treatment plan, scheduling and insurance. This medical practice is top notch!
Tami ?? in Lake Worth, FL – Aug 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Nachlas, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nachlas?