Dr. Nathan Moore, DO

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 40

Dr. Moore

Steward Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Center

7727 W Deer Valley Rd Ste 210 Peoria, AZ 85382

Dr. Nathan Moore, DO is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Peoria, AZ and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Touro University / Colleg Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2009 and specializes in orthopedic surgery.

Dr. Moore accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Moore has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(602) 553-3113Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Moore's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Moore's Top Procedures and Conditions

Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain

Dr. Moore treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain more than 96% of his peers

Dr. Moore treats this condition more than 96% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Knee Pain

• Broken Arm
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Tibia or Fibula Stress Fracture
  • Total Knee Arthroplasty With Robotic Assistance
  • Trigger Finger
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

I believe first and foremost in listening to my patients. As a patient, you know your body, and can provide vital clues into the diagnosis of your current condition that can help me treat you accurately and with great care.
I believe in t...

4.5

Dr. Moore?
Dr. Moore's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nathan Moore, DO
My brother-in-law who is a physical therapist is the first person to work with patients after surgery. When I knew that I needed my hip replaced, he immediately referred me to Dr. Moore. He didn't know Dr. Moore personally but knew his patient's outcome after surgery. I was so glad that I listened to him. Dr. Moore was very good about explaining everything and answering my questions. I fully recovered after 2 months and can continue my active lifestyle without any pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Moore, DO?
Friendly, caring, answered questions well, easy to understand
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Moore, DO?
Dr. Moore is very kind and understanding. He answered all my questions and explained in detail what options were available and then did an excellent job. If you need an orthopedic surgeon Dr. Moore is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Moore, DO?
Dr Moore is tops! I recently had both my hips replaced by him, and I have had great success. I had gone to 2 other orthopedic doctors before him and they both told me my left hip was worse than the right but my pain was in the right. They both suggested I have my left hip done. Dr Moore was the only one who suggested I have an MRI to see what was causing the pain. The MRI revealed I had a labral tear which caused the pain so he replaced the right hip. Seven weeks later I had the left one done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Moore, DO?
on 1-18-19 had partial knee replacement. Dr. Moore did excellent job, no pain at all. Addressed all my questions and concerns. He is very kind, approachable, honest and willing to spend the time to talk about concerns. very happy with outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Moore, DO?
Dr. Moore is a very intelligent and skilled doctor. He did my total hip replacement surgery 2/19 and I am very satisfied with the outcome. Dr. Moore answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns especially with me being so young (41).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Moore, DO?
Dr. Moore is awesome! Very kind, understanding, and very patient. Answered all my questions and explained everything in detail. Dr. Moore did my full knee replacement of 2-1-19. Had very minimal pain and not much swelling. When to physical therapy the first time and they told me that I was already two weeks ahead of the game. Did therapy for 4 weeks and they said I could be done because I already doing everything as if I was at six weeks. I started riding and competing on my horses at 4 wks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Moore, DO?
Dr. Moore performed my hip surgery on 1-11-19. I was up walking in 5 hours. I had minimal pain and swelling. I started walking without walker in 1 week; and back to work as an RN in 5weeks. I had much quicker recovery than when I had other hip performed by another surgeon one year ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Moore, DO?
My husband recently had hairline fracture of his hip. He was high risk do to other medical problems. Dr. Moore did an amazing job. No hip pain after surgery. We would highly recommend Dr. Moore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Moore, DO?
Had both of my hips replaced by Dr Moore. Was doubtful about having surgery done but now i am very happy i did it!!! Dr.Moore was awesome from start to finish!!! Was always helpful in answering my questions. Had hips replaced 4days apart and was up walking the next day with no problems at all,just normal healing and rehab.Dr.Moore is great at what he does,couldn't imagine having procedure done by anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Moore, DO?
Dr Moore was the first Dr. to be able to find and treat my knee.After 3 years of pain and instability, and being told they couldn't help. He was thorough and took his time explaining my problem( he even drew a picture to help me understand) and how to best fix it. He did a wonderful job and my healing time was very short. They made sure I was set up for physical therapy prior to surgery to better insure the success of the surgery. I feel like a new woman. Thank you Dr. M!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Moore, DO?
Dr Moore knows his stuff! My hip surgery went beautifully and the support from Dr. Moore, his team, and CORE, has been incredible!! I love the way he validated me, my issues and my surgery. He explained everything, answered all questions, and did an amazing job. I thank God for Dr. Moore. I am free of pain and am excited about resuming my active lifestyle!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Moore, DO?
Dr Moore helped me with my knee pain and cortisone shot that was not painful at all. He took the time to listen to me and was not in a rush to get me out the door. He was very very nice and courteous and talked in detail about a knee scope. I would recommend Dr Moore to anyone that needs Orthopedic surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Moore, DO?
I was more than pleased with Dr Moore. He explained procedures & most of all what to expect after the surgery. Dr. Moore also did his job with much care and respect for me. I would reffer my family, friends and anyone else for that matter because Dr. Moore is CARING and has compassion for his patients. I was blessed to of had him reffered to me. So I figured since I was blessed that I would bless my family, friends & unknown people. THANK YOU MUCH DR. MOORE for surgery on my Knees and Hip.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Moore, DO?
Dr. Moore was great. He really helped my hip pain. He is very patient and attentive. My hip has been doing amazing since I had my replacement. I loved the fact that he offered many treatment options before doing surgery. Thank you Dr.Moore.
Thank you for your comment and high rating!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Moore, DO?
Dr. Moore was amazing. He helped me with my knee pain. He actually listened and explained to me what my problem was. He answered all my questions. He provided me with many options to help my pain. He is very nice, attentive and with great bed side manner. His nurse is also very nice and helpful. If you need a good doctor don't waste your time looking elsewhere go see Dr,Moore. Thank you Doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Moore, DO?
I recently had a very painful and very complex issue with my left knee. After much research, I picked Dr. Nathan Moore to do my knee replacement surgery and BOY AM I HAPPY. He changed my life! Very talented surgeon that you can tell truely cares about his patients and their well being. I need a new right knee in a few years and would not have anyone else do the surgery. Thank you Dr. Moore!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Moore, DO?
He promises to help and does nothing at all so dont waste your time. Look elsewhere if you want actual help.
Thank you for your comments. The CORE Institute...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Moore, DO?
I just had surgery for broken femor/hip on Saturday 4/29/17. Doc Moore performed a total hip replacement....They had me up and moving the same day. 2 days later i am at home and walking. with cane....sometimes even without cane. Pain is not and issueI have a ways to good for recovery....but this Doctor knows his business.....great surgeon! Thanks Doc Bruce Hodge
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Moore, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Moore?

Steward Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Center