Contact provider for availability

Dr. Nathan Miller, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Miller
1200 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown, PA 18103

Dr. Nathan Miller, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Allentown, PA. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Miller accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Miller's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Miller?
Dr. Miller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nathan Miller, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I had a wonderful experience with Dr.Miller. he was extremely knowledgeable,provided comforting and quality care. I am so happy with the outcome of my surgery, its the exact look i asked for. I reccomend him to my family as well! He was wonderful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller is an awesome plastic surgeon. He did my surgery last year Nov. 13th 2018 and he was excellent. I am very happy with my results and I recommend him to anyone how wants a great job done. I was scared to do this surgery but he made me feel very comfortable and when you message him he answers right away which is great. I really thank him for the great job he did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Miller, MD?
I’m 41 years young and saw Dr Miller for my maiden voyage with Botox and filler. Dr. Miller listened to my concerns prior and starting, I really wanted a natural look and wanted to avoid the look of blatantly “getting work done”. I’m ecstatic with my final results. Dr Miller has the magic touch, I don’t know that I would trust anyone else with my cosmetic needs in the future. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Miller, MD?
I came to Dr. Nathan Miller as a 50 year old woman, and being very modest and somewhat embarrassed, I inquired about breast augmentation. Cosmetic treatment can be overwhelming and scary. Dr. Miller has the utmost compassion for his patients and is very attentive to their needs. Dr. Miller put my fears at ease. He's thorough and meticulous. I'm so happy that I now feel confident in my own skin. He treated me as a family member. If you're in search for a great surgeon, look no further!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Miller, MD?
Professional, courteous, caring. Described procedure in detail and recommended viewing procedure on line for more detail. Answers all questions and encourages questions. Encourages to call with any needs. Very happy with my results. Excellent surgeon. I have already recommended Dr. Miller to friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Miller, MD?
As a colleague of Dr. Miller, I am able to attest to his amazing skill level, warm bedside manner, and professionalism. This is the reason I chose him as my personal surgeon. The initial evaluation was done with the highest regard for my privacy. During each appointment he took his time to answer my questions. My results, which have exponentially exceeded my expectations, exhibit his skill and attention to detail. I couldn’t be happier and would recommend him to anyone without reservation
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Miller, MD?
I like to refer Dr Nathan Miller as “Gentle Dr Nathan Miller. Dr Nathan Miller is Awesome, Very Compassionate! Personality Characteristics are Excellent, (Dr Nathan Miller Explains everything in Complete Detail). Dr Nathan Miller is Extremely Knowledgeable and his Passion for what he does Shows Thru! I highly Recommend and Trust Dr Nathan Miller as The Best Plastic Surgeon! Thank You Dr Nathan Miller for restoring my Confidence!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Miller, MD?
Everything you want in a surgeon: knowledgeable, understanding, skilled, funny, compassionate- he has it all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Miller, MD?
I had a suspicious mole that Dr. Miller took off. I had no pain and there is hardly a scar. He was professional, knowledgeable and humorous. Also, he asked how my mother was doing (at my follow-up) because she had a couple of surgeries. So he not only cared about me, but my family/mother also. I'm a big mommas boy so that was great that he cared to ask about her. So if you need a plastic surgeon I suggest Dr. Miller and I don't usually blow smoke out of my ears for someone unless they deserve it
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Miller, MD?
I couldn't have asked for a better plastic surgeon. I had a large laceration that went across my forehead and he spent so much time and effort cleaning and sewing up the wound. It's only been 3 months and my scar is barely visible. He was very personable and made me feel at ease during my time in the ER. I cannot express how happy I am with the results. Really awesome guy and would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Miller, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Miller! He was very kind, thorough, and made me feel comfortable during my ER visit. I am very pleased with my results and would see him again in the future!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Miller, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Miller?