Dr. Nathan Lesley, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Fort Worth Hand Center 801 W Terrell Ave Fort Worth, TX 76104 Get Directions
Dr. Nathan Lesley, MD

Dr. Nathan Lesley, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Fort Worth, TX. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Lesley is affiliated with Cook Children's Medical Center, Comanche County Medical Center, JPS Family Health Center, Medical City Fort Worth, Baylor Surgical Hospital at Fort Worth, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth.

...See Less

Dr. Lesley's Care Philosophy

Hand surgery is one of the most rewarding fields in medicine. My years of seeing patients have taught me that everyone has a unique story to tell regarding how their particular condition affects their life. I enjoy getting to know my patients on a personal level, and I strive to identify the best treatment plan, surgical or nonsurgical, to achieve their desired goals. Being able to restore normal use of the hands and thereby improve the quality of life in these patients is a privilege.

Dr. Lesley's Experience

See how Dr. Lesley's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lesley

Dr. Lesley accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Lesley is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 7 hospitals where Dr. Lesley has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lesley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lesley to family and friends
Dr. Lesley's Performance
in Ft Worth, TX |
After being referred to several Dr's over a 10 yr period to hopefully diagnosis a medical problem. Dr. Lesley was the only Dr to listen and take my issues seriously. He immediately diagnosed and 3 days later after suffering 10 years had me in surgery. I am indebted to Dr. Lesley and would recommend him to anyone .
in Ft Worth, TX (Boyd address) |
I had the good fortune to be a patient of the best doctor and staff for my condition. Dr. Nathan did an incredible job of saving my hand from being ruined and useless. Along with his genius and expertise, that I received the very best therapy for returning my hand to a nearly perfect condition that it was in before the accident happened, and that was because of the fantastic skill and treatment I received from Michelle Lourens. A major portion of my recovery was the care of the wound area.
in Ft Worth, TX |
So accidentally shot myself in the hand with a pellet gun, opps. I went to the er the next day and they couldn't get the pellet out, so the er doctor called Dr. Lesley. He fit me into his busy schedule and was able to see me later that day. He not only stayed later to see me but was then proceeded to perform minor surgery on my hand, in his office, to get the pellet out and save me a few thousand dollars by not having to go to hospital for surgery. He's a great doctor and hand is better.
in Ft Worth, TX |
My first experience with Dr Lesley and his staff was 2 years ago for a broken wrist and most recently a few days ago for a procedure on my finger.. These are the nicest most caring people i have come across in a very long time!!! if there was a way to rate them with 100 stars i would!!! I would highly recommend them to anyone and would like to thank them all for renewing my faith in people placed on this earth to help others!! Seriously Dr Lesley & staff are the nicest people on the planet!!!
in North Richland Hills, TX |
Dr. Lesley was a great surgeon. I told him my concerns and he was able to make my hands feel 100% better. I am so glad I went to him.
in Georgetown, TX |
On my first visit, Dr. Lesley knew exactly what I needed to relieve the pain in my thumb joint! I was able to schedule the surgery when it was convenient for me and the staff were very accommodating to my needs. I did not experience much pain from the surgery and when needed, Tylenol helped with any discomfort. My recovery has been quick and virtually painless.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Very considerate doctor. He actually took time to listen to my problem and then took the extra steps to solve the issue. Thoughtful and kind.
in Paradise, Texas |
First, I look for Board Certification. He is Board Certified in Orthopedic treatment. Next, I look for the level of quality of his analysis of my individual case. I found the level of quality of his analysis of my individual case to be high based upon his discussions with me of the xrays and examinations. Next, I look for bedside manner of how he treats me before, during and after his performance of surgery. I found his bedside manner to be high based upon his interest in my injury & pain.
in Fort Worth, TX |
The man changed my life. After 8 years of intense constant pain and 3 failed wrist surgeries, Dr. Lesley resurrected my wrist and gave me my right hand back. I don't use the word hero often, but...
in Alvarado, TX |
Dr. Lesley was soft spoken, caring and kind. I felt he cared what I had to say and genuinely listened. I was having very bad pain in my right wrist. He went over the X-rays with me, answered my questions I had and then suggested I try the cortisone shot first before spending a lot of money for an MRI. I appreciated the fact he was trying to save me money. I do not like needles, but he explained to me what he was going to do and then it was over with. I would highly recommend Dr. Lesley.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Lesley is by far the best surgery/doctor experience I have had. Him and his staff are very accommodating, courteous, and enjoyable to interact with in general. First time I've ever looked forward to a doctor's appointment!
in Bridgeport, TX |
Dr. Lesley has performed 2 hand surgeries on me - carpel tunnel and two knuckle replacements - both were quick and recovery was amazing. Joint pain is gone as well as numbing in my arm and shoulders. Fingers are straight and bend very well
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Lesley spoke with me about a deformed Ulna bone that happened 1978 while serving in the Marines. I have put off having the procedure to fix it because of concern over the surgery and pain associated with recovery. He allowed me to become more relaxed after speaking with him. He gave me a steroid injection at that time which temporarily worked. My wrist has become swollen and inflamed again. Ready to have the surgery because of his compassion and listening to my concerns and being honest me.
in Ft Worth, TX |
When I was faced with the prospect of CMC OA surgery of the right thumb, Dr. Lesley thoroughly explained the surgery and even gave me places on the web to research before I made my decision. As a pianist, I was encouraged and even put at ease that I was with the right doctor and making the right decision. Every aspect of the my recovery was seen to right down to the PT he choose for me. Two years later, I have full use of my hand and more recently have had CT surgery. Outstanding in his field!
in Burleson, TX |
Dr. Lesley performed carpal tunnel and thumb surgeries on both my hands this year. After each surgery I had less pain during recovery than I had before surgery. Both hands are healing faster than I expected. I have regained use of both hands much sooner than I expected.
BENBROOK, TX |
I lived with a Dupuytren's90-degree contracture of my dominant little finger for 10-yrs due to fear of surgery. I finally asked my MD for a referral when it affected functionality of my hand. I had surgery 2 weeks age. It was quick and painless. I had no pain at all, once the anesthetic wore off. I'm now doing PT. Dr. Lesley is an excellent surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone. I wish now that I had not let this finger go for so long. Dr. Lesley, you're amazing! Thank You.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I had knuckles replaced due to constant arthritis pain. Dr.Lesley listened and was very caring to my needs. The surgery was preformed and very successful. Recovery included physical therapy for two months. I am a new person!!! No more arthritis in my hands!!! I have more movement than I have been able to have in years.. I would recomend Dr Lesley to anyone in pain and suffering. Thank you Dr. Lesley for my new pain free fingers!!!
in Ft Worth, TX |
Very good at explaining things. Surgery was scheduled very quickly.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Lesley to any of my friends or relatives that need a doctor for what I have had done with him, he was quick and to the point of what he had to do and he did it. I had carpal tunnel surgery and to me it was a great success. I went back for my follow up visit on Tuesday May 31st, and he said that I was good to go.
in Joshua, TX |
On very rare occasions a rating deserves the 5 stars plus an extra gold one. This is one of those occasions. Initial consultation/evaluation, surgery, and post-surgery appointment for carpal tunnel syndrome completed in 9 days with results far exceeding my pre-appointment expectations. Friendly, no-nonsense, and confident are just a few of the superlatives I could use to describe his demeanor. I could not have felt more comfortable placing my hand in the hands of this talented physician.
in Ft Worth, TX |
He was friendly, knowledgeable,experienced and gave me great confidence that the surgery was going to be successful!.......and it was VERY successful! Very pleasant relationship with the patient!
in Itasca, Texas 76055 |
He did carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand and it is now perfectly functioning.
in Ft Worth |
Knowledgeable great staff, good bedside manner. Doctor did great job fixing my hand. Would recommend.
in Mesquite, TX |
I trust him, I love that he is approachable, personable and easy to talk to. I highly recommend Dr. Lesley!
in Fort Worth, TX |
Dr. Lesley is very kind and understanding and his bedside manner is excellent.
in Fort Worth, TX |
Dr. Lesley is an excellent doctor who explains things well and is very thorough, kind and caring. He did not make me feel rushed. In addition, he does not run late and saw me at my scheduled appointment times. Unfortunately, his office staff made several mistakes, resulting in financial errors on their part. I was not able to get the mistakes corrected with the office staff or billing service and went to the office manager who unfortunately was extremely rude, argumentative, and condescending.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Lesley to anyone needing orthopedic surgery. I was in an accident that involved a long cut along my forearm down to the bone. Dr. Lesley repaired the damage and I received 32 sutures. The suture marks are almost healed, only 2 weeks after the accident and less than a week after the suture removal. The scarring is minimal, and I have almost regained full function of my arm already. Dr. Lesley and all of the people that work in his office are kind, knowledgable, and helpful!
Have you seen Dr. Nathan Lesley, MD?
Are you Dr. Lesley?

Compare Dr. Lesley

Dr. Lesley's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lesley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Lesley has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lesley's Board Certifications

• Dislocated Joint
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hand Ligament Rupture
  • Injuries
  • Joint Disorders
  • Knee Sprain
  • Laceration
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lump
  • Ruptured Tendon
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Tendon Injuries
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture

Forth Worth Hospitals Program

Completed in 2010

Brown University / Alpert Medical School

Completed in 2011

Dr. Lesley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lesley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Arm Surgery