Dr. Nathan Lent, MD

Dr. Nathan Lent, MD

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. Nathan Lent, MD is a family medicine specialist in Abington, PA and has been practicing for 1 years. He specializes in family medicine.Read his story

Learn about Dr. Lent

Video

Dr. Lent's Experience

Dr. Lent's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Lent's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lent "After high school and prior to college, I served with the U.S. Army as a Parachute Infantryman. After September 11th, 2001, I became a combat medic and served on the front lines in Iraq and Afghanistan. After leaving the Army, I attended Penn State Abington, then Jefferson Medical College, then completed Family medicine residency in Abington. I love my job as a primary care physician. "

This content was provided by Dr. Lent "Being a primary care provider is not just a job for me; it is my calling. I truly believe in the power of preventative health and primary care.

I strive to give my patients the time and attention they deserve at each visit.  Sometimes, it can feel like a struggle against the insurance companies, pharmacies, computers, and the clock. My combat experience has prepared me well for this struggle.

I have dedicated myself to fight, alongside my patients, through these obstacles to provide the best care I know how to keep them healthy. "

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Pennsylvania State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2010
  • Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 2014
  • Abington Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Abington Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2017

Dr. Lent has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lent does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lent and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lent's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lent to family and friends

Dr. Lent's Performance

Dr. Lent Says:
"

I am constantly seeking ways to improve the way we deliver care in our office. I appreciate all of your comments, and encourage you to bring any concerns to my attention so they may be addressed quickly.

"

Dr. Lent is a very good doctor. His bedside manner is great and he listens to your concerns intently. There was almost no wait time; he came into the room seconds after the nurse left. The front desk staff were not very welcoming and didn't set the best environment, but Dr. Lent and the MA were...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Lent is a very attentive physician. I have been complaining about body pain for some time and have been to multiple md's to conclude a reason for it. Dr. Lent was the only physician who diagnosed my problem.......and it was due to a medication I was on. Off the med and I feel so much...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr Lent Is by far the best family physician we have had since moving here 22 years ago. Very compassionate, listens real well and spends the time necessary to understand and to explain. He truly showed us the respect and courtesy any patient with issues desires. He truly cares about his patients....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Lent is very caring and takes his time to listen and understand the medical problems of his patients.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0