Anti-Aging Medicine  |
Dr. Nathan Ford, MD
Dr. Nathan Ford, MD is an anti-aging medicine doctor who practices in West Hollywood, CA. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 7 years.

7901 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 209

West Hollywood, CA 90046

Learn about Dr. Ford

Dr. Ford's Experience

Dr. Ford's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anti-Aging Medicine

• Anti-Aging Medicine
  • Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Cosmetic Medicine
  • General Medical Practice
  • Regenerative Medicine

Dr. Ford does not have any board certifications listed.

• Growth Hormone Deficiency
  • Hormone Imbalance

• Physical Examination
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

• Charles R Drew Univ Of Med and Science
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • D Geffen Sch Of Med-Ucla
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Harbor / UCLA
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Ford has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ford has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ford does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ford and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ford's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ford to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Ford's Performance
in Studio City, CA |
Excellent, and progressive doctor, one of The best in his field. My review is based not just on my first initial consulation with dr ford but after my 4th visit, all matched in consistency . I would discribe dr. Ford as Approachable, confident, decisive, intelligent, interested, compassionate and caring. What I get from dr ford that I don't from other dr.'s the feeling that the knowledge and experience of the patient is recognized as well as the knowledge and experience of the doctor
in Los Angeles, CA |
I love Dr. Ford! I've been seeing him for years for light Botox + recently added a Vi peel w/some juvederm. I'd like to remain fresh without looking frozen and unlike so many others I've seen, he never pushes me to get more that a minimal dose. He's always friendly and informative and I trust him with my face... which says a lot. I read the negative reviews and will say FWC could be considered casual if you're looking for a more clinical BH type experience. I like his approach.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Ford treated me so well when we first started doing my IV's but he's so inconsistent! His office environment is disgusting and his big wolf walking around!
in Los Angeles, CA |
The staff was unfriendly and very unorganized and my appointment went over 2.5 hours. Although the doctor seemed knowledgeable he was a little pushy in suggesting allergy testing, which I refused several times before he got the point.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I believe Dr. Ford and his practice to be highly unethical. I received an extremely inflated bill for an allergy testing, and I'm now struggling with insurance assessments as it maxed out my insurance for the period. I was assured by Dr. Ford's staff that the test is covered by insurance, and that my visit was in network. However, as apparent by an exaggerated bill, I was clearly given false information. Stay away from this place! there are far better, and more legitimate practices in the area
in Los Angeles, CA |
I'm so happy I found Dr. Ford! He spends time with me to explain what's going on with my health in ways I can clearly understand and I never feel like my needs are not met. His office has excellent staff and I feel very well taken care of there. Don't search for another doctor, Dr. Ford is it! Trust me, I have been to a lot around my area.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Ford helped me get control of my health concerns and walked me into a new healthy lifestyle. His passion towards my progress has encouraged me to real results. As a 44 yr old man, I was battling high blood pressure, diabetes and low testosterone. These issues robbed me of a real quality of life. Dr Ford's treatment plan has allowed me to lose 45lbs over the last 4 months and we have seen my bad health begin to reverse for the better. He is a great doctor who really cares.
Have you seen Dr. Nathan Ford, MD?
Are you Dr. Ford?