Dr. Nathan Everding, MD

Dr. Nathan Everding, MD

Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery  |
Dr. Nathan Everding, MD is a hand and upper extremity surgery doctor who practices in Syracuse, NY. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Everding is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center.

5000 W Seneca Tpke

Syracuse, NY 13215

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • Elderplan
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Everding

See how frequently Dr. Everding performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
Shoulder Disorders
Joint Pain

Dr. Everding's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
  • Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery

Dr. Everding does not have any board certifications listed.

• Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Disorders
  • Elbow Pain
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Spina Bifida
  • Systemic Chondromalacia
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Trigger Finger

• Spine Fracture Treatment
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Replacement

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Providence College
  • Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Holy Cross Orthopaedic Institute, Florida, Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Everding has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Everding has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Everding does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Everding and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Everding's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Everding to family and friends
Dr. Everding's Performance
in Clay, NY |
I have had very positive results from my treatments from Dr. Everding. I am well satisfied with the service he has provided.
in Baldwinsville, NY |
He was very personable, informative, and chose a course of treatment that had me playing better golf and pain free sleep within days, The PT prescribed loosened me up and I now feel great. It was all non invasive and highly effective. Great service provided by a great team. Thank You. Bill W.
in Camillus, NY |
Knowledgable, caring and a good listener; doesn't rush you through the office visit as is often the case with many physicians with lots of patients to see. He operated on my left hand three or four years ago to cure trigger finger, and it cured the condition completely. I'd recommend him without reservation.
Baldwinsville, NY |
Caring and compassionate physician who listens to his patient's concerns and provides the care and attention needed to recover.
in Marcellus, NY |
Very knowledgable and friendly. diagnosed my problem and took care of the problem.
in Oswego, NY |
I liked Dr Everding very much. Very easy to talk to and he gave my shoulder much relief with the cortisone injection. I would highly recommend him.
Oxford, NY |
I found Dr. Everding through a referral by Dr. Fatti. I had shattered my elbow and Dr. Everding replaced the joint. My elbow is now pain free and works better than it has in years thanks to Dr. Everding. It was a great experience from start to finish.
in Syracuse, NY |
Dr. Everding was thorough and informative. He explained everything to me in a friendly, non-condescending manner.
Liverpool |
This appointment was to review upcoming surgery. Dr Everding answered all my questions and relieved my anxiety about what to expect post-op and recovering.
New York, NY |
Dr Everding was caring and compassionate. I never felt like he was rushing to get to his next patient.
in Fulton, NY |
I would recommend Dr. Everding for anyone that is looking for a friendly and professional doctor. He explains everything to you and does a terrific job doing surgery. I am so happy that I was able to get home to perform my shoulder replacement surgery. I hope that if and when and need another one that he is the one to perform it.
in Rome, NY |
Was very polite and gave me his undivided attention. Very thorough with answering all of my questions and concerns. Dr Everding didn't seem to be in a rush to see his next patient or anything. Entire staff was beyond friendly and the office was very tidy and clean. Look forward to my next visit and would highly recommend to anyone looking for his services
Syracuse, NY |
Dr. Everding was very professional and knowledgable about how to handle my condition
Concerned, caring, patient, informative, & includes me in the alternates. Two years as a patient & i'm still confident his is a Great Surgeon.
in Bridgeport, New York |
He was quick but concerned with the issues I was having and set up tests to pin point the problem.
in Cicero, NY |
Dr. Everding was very professional in explaining the surgery and progression of my recovery. I am very pleased with the outcome and the range of motion I have with just my exercises that I did at home.
in Hannibal, NY |
He is very caring & concerned about my problem. He explains everything in detail so I can understand. I feel confident in having my carpal tunnel surgery with him as my doctor.
Kissimmee, FL |
Excellent surgeon, I was impressed.
in Cleveland, NY |
Dr. Everding has helped me greatly with my shoulder issue . He always takes time to listen my concerns , and I like him !
in Lowville, NY |
One of the easiest Dr. I have had an experience with, great bedside manners, relays information easy to understand, explains all options available, and easy to talk to.
in Syracuse, NY |
Dr. Lemley suggested I talk to Dr. Everding to see if he could repair my shoulder so that I can raise it higher than my waste (from an accident/surgeries). Dr. Everding was really compassionate and listened to my concerns and answered my questions. Although I have decided NOT to do the surgery, I was very impressed with his attention to my needs.
in Liverpool, NY |
Dr. Everding took time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions regarding my recent shoulder fracture. I appreciated the care I received from both him and Kevin Lake.
in North Syracuse, NY 13212 |
In April I had a complete shoulder replacement by Dr. Everding. I had to share it was the least pain I have experienced from any joint replacement; this is my 4th. Only 2 days in the hospital, no complications and I can tie my apron for the first time in 4 years!!! Excellent care throughout the whole experience. Thank you for making my life so much more enjoyable.
in Syracuse, NY |
I had pain in my right shoulder for years. I saw Dr Everding to discuss my options. I was very impressed. He spent time with me and put all my concerns to rest, and He has a warm friendly personality. I made the decision to have a total shoulder replacement done three months ago. I was pain free immediately and back to work in just two weeks ! I highly recommend him and am so glad I chose him to do my surgery. He has a great team working with him also.
in Auburn, NY |
Dr. Everding took over for another surgeon at SOS while I was at an all time low. His care and insightfulness led my terrible left shoulder into a path of full recovery. He took me seriously, listened, and found the correct solutions to all my shoulder problems. I'm now a proud owner of a brand new left shoulder built by Dr. Everding and life hasn't been this good in years! I cant thank him enough for his efforts and time devoted to my situation. He is AMAZING!
in Liverpool, NY |
I would recommend Dr. Everding to anyone having shoulder replacement surgery. His manner is courteous and caring. He makes a point of checking in before the surgery, after the surgery he checks in with the family. When I was in my room he also checked on me the day of surgery and before discharge the next day. He was never rushing me through any questions. After care was stressed and I was compliant with cold therapy and PT exercises as instructed. The outcome was better than I imagined.
in Old Forge, NY |
I had surgery on my left shoulder in September, full shoulder replacement. Due to the extent of the damage a reverse shoulder replacement was performed by Dr. Everding. It is now March and I have better shoulder use than I have had in years. The surgery went well, the entire experience was fantastic. I can't believe how well my recovery has gone. I would recommend Dr. Everding to everyone.
in Syracuse, NY |
Dr. Everding was an amazing Dr. Who was compassionate and truly took charge in fixing my elbow so I am functional and back on my feet. He was concerned about how long I had a broken elbow and started the ball rolling to get me scheduled for my elbow replacement within days and went out of his way to assure myself and my family this was the best option. After the operation he met with me that night and was kind and caring and answered all my families questions. Simply the best! God Bless
in Camillus, NY |
I felt very comfortable and at ease right from the first appointment with Dr. Everding. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.
in Clay, NY |
Excellent surgeon. Very personable.Truly shows care care and concern for his patients. Explains important information well
in Fayetteville, NY |
The outcome of my procedure with Dr. Everding far exceeded my expectation. My hand is back to 98% function. The support staff is also amazing. I was also relieved that it did not require PT. I highly recommend Dr. Everding and SOS without hesitation. He explains every detail so you know exactly what to expect.
in Clay, NY |
Doc is awesome. Extremely talented and caring. Repaired my fractured arm and dislocated elbow. Little to no pain after surgery. Thorough, listens and has been 100% right all the time. I'm on the mend and i owe a lot to Doc and his care. World class care...at home. I wish i could give him 10+ stars. If you want exceptional care, Dr Everding is who can provide that level
in Constantia, NY |
Dr. Everding is a knowledgeable and compassionate doctor, who listens to any and all of my concerns. He truly is invested in the profession and in his patients(and their families), considering every decision he must make very carefully. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Everding to anyone in need of hand/wrist ortho care. I feel very fortunate to have this doctor on my side and caring for my recovery.
in Syracuse, NY |
Dr. Everding replaced my left shoulder 6 months ago. I was very impressed that I only had to take pain medication for one day after the total joint replacement surgery. My recovery and therapy have gone very well and I now have full use of my left arm again - thank you Dr. Everding for giving me back my life as I knew it, before the arthritis destroyed my old shoulder. Dr. Everding is a very talented and knowledgeable surgeon! I am very thankful to him for everything that he has done for me!
in Camillus, NY |
His sharing of his knowledge of the up coming procedure, his ability to make me completely comfortable with procedure and his ability to relate to me laymen terms so that I understood all that was goin to take place - his bedside manner is EXCELLENT.
in Vestal, New York .13850 |
Came to Dr Everding after experiencing a severe elbow dislocation in Florida. The orthopedic specialist there wanted to do a double Tommy John surgery immediately. We elected to return home and Dr Welsh in Vestal recommended Dr Everding and made an appt for us the day after we returned. Dr Everding re-e-rayed and determined that no surgery was needed. Intense physical therapy and after 2 months regained 100% mobility. I would recommend Dr Everding to anyone.
in Rome., NY |
Dr. Everding performed Total Shoulder Arthroplasty (TSA) on me about 5 weeks ago now. So far the results have been excellent however I have quite a ways to go. My experiences and interaction with Dr. Everding and SOS (St. Joseph's Hospital as well) have all been exceptional. If everything continues to go as planned I'll also be getting my other shoulder replaced. I highly recommend Dr. Everding and SOS for your medical needs.
Have you seen Dr. Nathan Everding, MD?
Are you Dr. Everding?

Visit Dr. Everding

Dr. Everding accepts 42 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
    Medicaid
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • CareSource
  • Fidelis Care
    Fidelis Care HMO
  • Health Net
    Tricare
  • HealthNow New York, Inc.
  • HealthPlus