Dr. Nathan Eberle, MD

Dr. Nathan Eberle, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Dr. Nathan Eberle, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Weston, FL and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville, FL - M.D. in 2010 and specializes in plastic surgery and cosmetic dermatology.Read his story

Weston Center for Plastic Surgery

17160 Royal Palm Blvd Ste 4

Weston, FL 33326

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Eberle

Dr. Eberle's Experience

Dr. Eberle's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Eberle's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Eberle "Nathan Eberle is a Plastic Surgeon experienced in Facial Surgery, Body Contouring, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift/Reduction and Corrective Cosmetic Surgery. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Society of Plastic Surgeons Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons HOSPITAL AFFILIATION Memorial West Memorial Miramar Memorial Pembroke FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts Cash, Checks, Credit Cards, and CareCredit. HOURS Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Eberle Dr. Eberle spoke to me in way that I understood everything and took the time to explain the procedures. His injections were very gentle. I recommend him and the office without hesitation.

My experience with Dr.Eberle was a great one, he took his time and explained procedure. I like him so much that I have decided to change who does my botox. Overall experience was very pleasant.

Dr.Eberle was a great doctor, he does a great work. He is very pleasant and takes his time to explain. The office staff was also great, very organized and very nice.

"Nathan Eberle is a Plastic Surgeon experienced in Facial Surgery, Body Contouring, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift/Reduction and Corrective Cosmetic Surgery.  He is an Expert Injector of Botox, Dysport, and all Facial Fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm "

• Plastic Surgery

• Ulcer
  • Wrinkles

• University of Iowa - B.A. Biochemister
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • University of Florida, Gainesville, FL - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • University of the Pacific, San Francisco, CA - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • General Surgery & Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - University of Florida
  • Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Cleveland Clinic Florida

Dr. Eberle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Eberle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eberle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eberle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eberle to family and friends
based on 32 total reviews (30 with comments)

Dr. Eberle's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Sunrise
I had all on four implants back in November, 2017 and I'm so happy with the result. Dr. Eberle did an amazing job and has been caring and informative through the whole process. I went on a cruise this month and for the first time in a very long time I was smiling in every picture!! Best...more
Thank you to Dr. Eberle and his staff for making my procedure so easy and pleasurable. The outcome was better than I ever imagined! I recommend him highly and will return for all of my needs.
Totally love the office staff and Dr. Eberle. Super helpful and friendly
in Ft Lauderdale, FL
I saw Dr Eberle for a gum graft and dental implant. He is a compassionate, caring, patient and understanding specialist. He did my treatment because the specialist that would do my crown didn't do gum grafts. I am glad he did my implant instead of the specialist that referred me to him.
in Southwest Ranches
EXTRAORDINARY! I had facial fillers, and lip enhancement. Due to his expertise as a dental surgeon and cosmetic surgeon I didn't feel a thing. In the past "painful". Dr. Eberle really listened to me and cared about what what was important to me. He saved me money Being honest. He was warm,...more

Are you Dr. Eberle?